Kim Kardashian Crying on Her Ex Reggie Bush's Shoulder — Getting Back Together?

Mon, January 9, 2012 3:21pm EDT by 15 Comments

The ex-loves are talking ….  a lot! And that’s not all, according to a new report. Kim and Reggie had lunch on Sat, Oct 29th  before she filed her divorce papers from Kris Humphries on Oct, 31st, and apparently they’ve been in touch ever since.

When Reggie Bush appeared on Live With Kelly, this morning, Jan 9 th, he made it clear that he is totally single and that may be good news for his ex, Kim Kardashian , who is leaning on her ex for support as she goes through her divorce from Kris Humphries.

Radaronline.com is reporting that the 31-year-old is running back to her ex Reggie Bush, 26. Unfortunately for Kim, the Miami Dolphins’ running back isn’t convinced … yet …. that they should get back together.

“The two have been talking for long periods of time on their cell phones and exchanging text messages. Reggie feels bad for Kim and everything she is going through right now,” a source tells Radaronline. “Reggie had been dating someone that he thought he could get serious with, but he ended that a few months ago. Reggie has absolutely no plans on getting back together with Kim. He just doesn’t think they are meant to be together.”

We hope Kim agrees with Reggie, or that he changes his mind,  or she’s going to get hurt — again by him.

Ironically, when Reggie co-hosted Live With Kelly! today, he told Kelly Rippa that  he does eventually want to settle down and have kids.

“I don’t want to be single forever,” Reggie told Kelly. “I want to have a wife and kids and be able to raise a little Reggie and raise some kids some day.

Hmm! What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Is Kim genuinely just leaning on Reggie as a friend? Or does she have stronger feelings for him and does he still feel for her, no matter what he is saying? After all – if he doesn’t care- why is he spending long periods of time talking to her?  Do YOU think it’s safe to lean on an ex after a break-up with another man? I don’t! Vote and weigh in below.

– Nicole Karlis

More Kim:

1. ‘KKTNY’ Preview: Khloe Kardashian & Kim Kardashian Are Still Fighting & Khloe Calls Kim ‘Evil’
  2. Kim Kardashian Reveals The Moment Her Marriage To Kris Humphries Was Over
  3. Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian & More: Who Has The Best Hair Of The Week? VOTE

big penis

Posted at 7:41 PM on June 18, 2012

After research a few of the weblog posts in your website now, and I truly like your means of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website listing and will probably be checking again soon. Pls check out my web site as properly and let me know what you think.

juicindasweet

Posted at 6:27 PM on March 2, 2012

kim will do all she can to get reggie bush date her. I used to like her but for hurting kris i will call her a bitch without heart. Kiss kiss

Reggie Bush

Posted at 11:48 AM on February 23, 2012

Lunch?….we did’nt have lunch!….I just met Kim to do a
dropoff in her draw’s!……this girl is real pig in bed.
I mean for real though, I’m just boning her out!

AD

Posted at 3:24 PM on March 3, 2012

Are you the real Reggie Bush? If so..than you are a mean person and Kim should not meet you ever again! I guess boys are heartless!!

mimi

Posted at 4:09 PM on February 11, 2012

The problem might be to make a choice “to be with the love of your life or to retain the cameras on your back 24/7 make are a choice

mimi

Posted at 3:57 PM on February 11, 2012

what God will put together no man should fix a sunder so haters BACK OFF they were might to be together and if you cannot handle the two why not try your EX’s too it’s fun i mean lots of fun

tony

Posted at 8:40 PM on February 7, 2012

i would love for kim and reggie to get back. they are meant for purpose.

saydra

Posted at 4:19 PM on February 2, 2012

if they are talking again,most likely love brought them together for a reason.i know kim has made wrong desicsion,but i love her & that buttie.everyone should be loved no matter what.<3

Bree

Posted at 10:52 PM on January 31, 2012

She should b with him they seem to be truely in love

Wyanet

Posted at 11:11 PM on January 15, 2012

Kim is a good example of one of those people who have a need to always jump from one relationship to another.
Because they are hurt, or insecure, or very vulnerable, they have to have the need of being in an relationship so they can lick the wounds they were dealt, in my opinion. Some people cannot stand to be alone and must have the intimate bond of a relationship. That intimacy is usually more important than choosing the right person.
Generally, people hop or “rebound” to another relationship because its there way of getting over somewhere. By changing people, they develop new feelings for them, and since theres only room for so much, the old exit. Everyone has there way to stop feelings for someone, for me the best way is just time, but not everyone has that.
But in my opinion, Kim has no idea what she wants and is confused. If she were to take time on her own to find out what she is needing then maybe she can have a healthy long term relationship, but she doesn’t give herself any time. She doesn’t know how to be by herself. She feels more confident when in in a relationship.
I say to Reggie,…. move on. She needs to learn how to feel comfortable and OK by herself. She needs to spend time with herself, by herself, alone.

Wyanet

Posted at 11:02 PM on January 15, 2012

Generally, people hop or “rebound” to another relationship because its there way of getting over somewhere. By changing people, they develop new feelings for them, and since theres only room for so much the old exit. Everyone has there way to stop feelings for someone, for me the best way is just time, but not everyone has that.
I say to Reggie,…. move on. She needs to learn how to feel comfortable and OK by herself and

Ray

Posted at 7:02 PM on January 10, 2012

This is a capsule version of their last conversation. KIM: Reggie, Can you believe how popular I am with millions ofmental midgets? REGGIE: No I can’t and those same fans still think it was OK for me to steal all that money from USC and buy a house for my parents. Plus Kim I don’t know if I ever told you…..You’re really not that attractive.

Rich

Posted at 12:49 AM on January 10, 2012

Hey Reg give back the Monies you took from SC which caused them to be on probation..You’re parents are Ghetto Slaves!!..

Amy

Posted at 6:16 PM on January 9, 2012

There is a saying that says, where there was fire ashes are left. Maybe they could just be friends but if they keep being in contact so much those feelings they once had for each other might sparkle again. Specially after what she us going through with her divorce. 3 years is a long time. It would actually be nice if maybe they went back together, maybe they ARE actually meant to be together after all. :)

Lisa

Posted at 5:28 PM on January 9, 2012

They never had lunch. Reggie refuted it. That being said I think they are I’m contact but all this BS the tabs are reporting is just that. No one knows what they are talking about.