Beyonce & Jay-Z Finally Speak About Baby Blue Ivy

Mon, January 9, 2012 5:23pm EDT by 18 Comments
Beyonce Baby

baby hats

Posted at 4:05 AM on June 5, 2012

I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i am happy to express that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I such a lot undoubtedly will make certain to do not omit this site and provides it a look regularly.

anonymous86

Posted at 10:31 AM on January 10, 2012

I had 2 c- sections I got cut @ Belly button and the other was above the pubic area now scars well tell it all

Cleo

Posted at 12:31 AM on January 10, 2012

I predict the boy who’s going to marry little baby girl many years from now will be effeminate, unless she gets brothers. I wonder if Kanye is the real father. Maybe the Jackson kids have a new biological organ donor they can reference. Congrats, kids!

Melinda

Posted at 11:51 PM on January 9, 2012

I think there’s a lot of weird stuff about this.
Bump being off, possible surrogate, unusual name that means something to them, and so on.
They still have a baby. No matter how they got this baby, and the name I wish them the best! :)

Kellie

Posted at 10:37 PM on January 9, 2012

She didn’t give birth via C Section…she gave birth via surrogate.

Faith N.

Posted at 11:39 PM on January 9, 2012

I think so too!!!

DME

Posted at 11:45 PM on January 9, 2012

With her belly folding in weirdly during that one interview, and always hiding her bump. Yeah she showed it, but not as much as I would have thought her to being proud to be pregnant. I’m thinking she either secretly adopted, or paid someone off to be a surrogate.

me

Posted at 8:06 PM on January 10, 2012

i think she did too, and if she did just own up to it, when her fans find out she lied about it her popularity will go down…

sasha

Posted at 10:15 PM on January 9, 2012

Congratulations to the new parents wish you guy the best and lots of happiness and joy. Enjoys your new born loving the name blue ivy cater god bless your lil family.

sasha

Posted at 10:16 PM on January 9, 2012

Blue Ivy Carter…sorry

milli

Posted at 9:46 PM on January 9, 2012

congrats! welcome baby Blue!
hopefully she looks like beyonce and not jay z

imani

Posted at 6:36 PM on February 4, 2012

I couldn’t agree more.Jay-Z – Might make an ok boy, but his features on a girl,Oh My God! I wonder if this is why they are spending so much money, maybe to compensate. A girl should have delicate feminine features, imagine Jay-Z lips or nose on her. Well at least she is rich.

me

Posted at 8:06 PM on January 9, 2012

well of course delivering a pillow is easy and peaceful

Yaya22

Posted at 10:24 PM on January 9, 2012

You are SO disrespectful. Get a life. #JealousHater.

me

Posted at 8:08 PM on January 10, 2012

why am i jealous of a pillow baby…you will thank me when the truth finally does come out about it

Melinda

Posted at 11:47 PM on January 9, 2012

Haha! IKR?!

Courtney

Posted at 7:41 PM on January 9, 2012

congrats to them a child is always a blessing. may they cherish the moments of her as a baby children grow up so fast

Paulette

Posted at 6:16 PM on January 9, 2012

Congratz beyonce and jay_z on your beautiful baby girl name blue ivy carter take care of yourself and that wonderful baby love you guys