It's Outrageous That Jay-Z & Beyonce's Baby Is Treated As More Important Than Other Babies At An NYC Hospital

Mon, January 9, 2012 12:04pm EDT by 171 Comments
Jay Z and Beyonce Baby

City girl

Posted at 12:46 AM on February 21, 2012

I feel that B should have done it regular thats jus doin too much dont nobody want to harm her your in a hospital for god sake how much more sercure can that be.

Glen Mosia

Posted at 6:38 PM on February 19, 2012

it’s funny how money can turn some people in to selfish parents,B & J should have thought how it would have hurt them and put their child in danger if it was someone who did that on that day.

lies

Posted at 10:29 AM on February 17, 2012

Lenox Hill Hospital did, investigate and NO ONE INCLUDING THIS LIAR COMPLAINED. What ugly babies

uncletom

Posted at 10:22 AM on February 17, 2012

This uncle tom is a liar, if this was true this, cow will be suing. one word for this woman house n”ger the one who work for master. Also she is a liar her ugly babies were born premature the hospital stated that her under weight babies will be in a total different area. Also only 1 person is allowed to visit when a baby is born premature also that a fact, her babies wouldn’t be near bee and her baby because premature babies are in a different department. This woman is a vile liar. The only two people who did complain were people that read about it in the media no one complain to the hospital direct. Uncle toms are vile any way her twins are ugly.

diana correa

Posted at 9:42 PM on February 15, 2012

ok ppl no one should wish any bad on them they are human beings. arrogant selfish money nd fame brain washed human beings, but non the less humans. but they should really apologize to the parents, for what they did was inhumane.
and to shelby and others like shelby, if you dont agree with this article then dont post anything, because no one here cares what you have to say unless you agree.

tracy garfield

Posted at 12:35 PM on February 7, 2012

Yes I think that wasn’t right everyone have a right to be there when there child is being born any if this is there 14 the child. That a blessing from god everyone should have the same carpet rolled out for them also because that a blessing to be part every living thing that is born and every body that had a baby that day and was treated differently should be paid that something that messed up and you’ll always remember until u depart this life. So all the parent that was part of that day god sees everything.keep your head up because your baby is special also.

shelby

Posted at 12:13 AM on February 2, 2012

I’m pretty sure if you had the money and it was your first kid you would do the same thing too and when you have alot of money you can basically do whatever you want it’s life get over it, if you don’t like it then stop complaining about it on the internet and get out there is ther doing something about it.
It’s their life they can do whatever they want, it doesn’t matter if you don’t think it’s right, because NO ONE CARES!

Jlm

Posted at 1:31 AM on February 1, 2012

i now hate those idiots i wish they rot on hell for that

Dee1989

Posted at 7:13 AM on January 30, 2012

It is insane….none of u should say its right,because it is not.money is the root to all evil.how would beyonce and jay z feel if it was the other way around.that hospital should be punished.let somebody tell me i cant see my newborn because a floor was paid for.ima raise hell.

Jazzymn

Posted at 12:05 AM on January 30, 2012

Maybe it was a bit wrong but get over it….Its not the end of the world people!!! Sheesh let jay-z and beyonce enjoy the life they just had a new born they don’t need this stress right now go stress somebody else out I Love You My Role Model/Future Mommy:Beyonce and My Favorite Rapper Ever/Future Daddy:Jay-z

jah

Posted at 12:15 AM on February 1, 2012

You must not know how it feels to give birth. I’m not a haters of jayz or B’s millions but that’s just rediculous, if its true…I wasn’t there. Other mothers and fathers had the right to see their newborns, and to be striped of those first moments are just cruel. It makes me look at beyounce in a different light. More people was happy for her, than hating, so for her to be so heartless… Well its a shame. And people have the right to talk up about it. If its true. On another note: You sound crazy and look stupid. Maybe u were the one they were hiding there baby from. In that case I understand the drastic measure.

uncletom

Posted at 10:25 AM on February 17, 2012

She is a liar her ugly babies were born premature the hospital stated that her under weight babies will be in a total different area. Also only 1 person is allowed to visit when a baby is born premature also that a fact, her babies wouldn’t be near bee and her baby because premature babies are in a different department.

Seattle jones

Posted at 4:51 PM on January 25, 2012

jay_z is one of the wealthiest men alive, beyonce likewise for women, these are the kind s of perks that come along with thr rewards of dedication. Lets not lower ourselves to resent a couple that has changed the face of marriage all around the world.

Samantha

Posted at 3:54 AM on January 14, 2012

Not a huge deal people,plus I’m sure some points are exaggerated by the time it reaches our ears. If I was them, i would take all the precautions I could too. They are famous, and with that comes potential risks from Nut crazed fans or psychotic stalkers. As for parents not being able to enter the room, I would fault the hospital for not better arranging it. They should have put the equipment like NICU has in their actual suite so that their baby could be separated from everyone and with them at all times. None the less, don’t be hateful about it, if you were in their shoes and could provide the same security for your new baby…you would do it!!!

Carla

Posted at 7:25 PM on January 13, 2012

Really, I feel like I’m treated unimportant everyday. I think this is how the system works… people are treated accordingly. Sad but true.

Angela

Posted at 11:57 PM on January 12, 2012

Oh and everyone who is just so “outraged” with this unfairness… get over yourself. They will get what they give? You are all just filled with envy because they are the only ones with money that can afford to do it. Quit crying about it. I’m going to be the one who says “You go Jay Z and Beyonce! Thanks for actually spending millions on your child birth instead of spending it on cocaine and strippers like most celebs do!” That is all.

you must worship $

Posted at 2:34 AM on January 15, 2012

You’re so out of it it’s insane. Are you high or what?

Lissa

Posted at 7:16 PM on January 12, 2012

The whole world does revolve around a single birth! Yes congrats to them and I definitely don’t like speaking about people but it’s like they’re trying to be just a little more talked about. I feel everybody lives their own lives and chooses to do what they want. Yes everyone is interested because they’re celebs but they only humiliated themselves in probably one of the most important times of their lives.

Brenda

Posted at 2:56 PM on January 12, 2012

I am outraged by the birth of jay z and beyonce baby……me being a new mom can’t imagine what I would do I if was in that hospital giving birth at that time. Who in the world do they think they are. If your so into helping people the way you SAY you are, then why would you deprive someone of giving birth and have that birthing experience or seeing their child. My heart goes out to that family and jayz and beyonce you are both wrong for that and also the hospital. just remember…..whatever you put comes back 10 fold…..and on that note I have said all I have to. This is an outraged and I hope that family sue

Samantha

Posted at 4:13 AM on January 14, 2012

Brenda, I seriously doubt they would intend to keep other parents from seeing their new babies….if some dad was denied access to see their baby, it would be the fault of the security and hospital. But since I’m sure there was more than that dad’s twins and beyonce’s baby in the NICU, i wouldn’t make it sound so dramatic.Your hearing of one incident…so ne dad had some difficulty…do you really think he was truly denied….my guess would be it was a pain to get, but he did eventually after some straightening out. So Chil-ax!

ethen

Posted at 3:47 PM on January 14, 2012

i think your right about that that was wrong and to think about all the kid s they could have help with that money

olena

Posted at 2:46 PM on January 12, 2012

To Nina. Exactly, Well said

olena

Posted at 2:45 PM on January 12, 2012

Exactly. Well said.

Sherri

Posted at 1:05 PM on January 12, 2012

OK people lets stop being so hard on Bey and Jay! Yes they paid to have special delivery for their baby, but its not their fault that the HOSPITAL DIDN’T ALLOW OTHER PARENTS TO SEE THEIR NEWBORNS! Its the hospital responsibility to make arrangements for the other parents to see their babies. Im pretty sure that the CARTERS will send a gift for the parents that was treated improper by the hospital. Bey and Jay arent the first celebrities to make special arrangements for the birth of their baby! Stop the hating on CARTERS!!!!!!!!!

nate mims

Posted at 12:31 PM on January 12, 2012

I don’t think they did anything wrong. To those who complain it was unfair and why is their baby “better.” I simply answer, their baby is not better, but is worth more money to a potential kidnapper. Imagine the ransom that one could get for the baby of Jay-Z and Beyonce? It could definately number in the multi millions. Where as Joe and Jane’s baby may get you a few thousand, Jay-Z has the money to set you up for life. You could steal their child and live for 2 lifetimes in another country with all the money from the child. I can understand the other parents perspective, however what I can’t understand is their selfishness and their lack of understand. You can’t find someone guilty of not having understanding and expect them to feel bad when you are not displaying any either.

Brenda

Posted at 3:12 PM on January 12, 2012

If thats the case, then they should have picked a venue to have the baby and brought in docs and everything else they needed……dont take someone else joyful moment away from they

Outcast

Posted at 11:33 AM on January 15, 2012

Nate Mims you are a total RETARD. What if you child was in that hospital at that time? I know you would cry a GLORY HOLE. YOU REALLY NEED A BRAIN SUCTION LIKE JAY Z NEED A LIP SUCTION.THE LOW LIFE FEMALE SHOULD HAVE HAD THE BABY AT HOME SINCE SHE WANTED THAT MUCH SECURITY.

Nina

Posted at 11:54 AM on January 12, 2012

If they wanted privacy they should have gone some where else! NOT ruin other people’s experience of child birth. Shes a diva and so is he! I hate them both! SO DISGUSTING ON THEIR PART! they must really think the world revolves around them!

TRUTH

Posted at 11:37 AM on January 15, 2012

YOU ARE ON IT NINA MIMS IS A CRACK POT.

Sharell

Posted at 11:05 AM on January 12, 2012

No shes not wrong at all that’s on her if she wants to do that people just need to stay our of people business and let beyonce the baby and jay z be …. Leave them alone stop the rumors Larwd I’m Happy For them

retard

Posted at 2:35 AM on January 15, 2012

Are you retarded? You must be. You don’t even get it.

jennifer ross

Posted at 1:56 AM on January 12, 2012

REALLY!!! That was jus plain retarded like come on man so is the world gon stop when the crum snatcher say her first word? Well as sad as new york hospitals is for money I’m pretty sure new york wud b stupid enough to do so. All I have to say is to the parents who got mistreated n the father who did not get to c his babies because of a over rated diva havin her plain jane baby I wud sue n take it to the news. True meaning of money is the root of all evil n its sad.

MP

Posted at 12:05 AM on January 12, 2012

I’m pretty sure it was her/their security or publicists or something that set that up. I don’t think she and her husband were worrying about anything other than becoming parents.

JaeCea

Posted at 7:50 PM on January 11, 2012

So this shows how much Celebs take from people. I am a talented vocalist and an amazing humanitarian. Why take from others then donate to charity to cover it all up. I mean ive put in hundreds of hours working as a volunteer for a math program at my local school district because i feel good doing something for others. But taking from people like this just because you can is selfish and immoral. I hope Beyonce learns that every child is important and her behavior just makes her look like a jerk and this behavior of hers cannot be made up for in money donated to a charity just so she looks like a humanitarian. Why dosnt she donate something more important than money. Time.

Samantha

Posted at 4:00 AM on January 14, 2012

Good lord……give it a rest! You would think she did something to you! People just love to criticize what they don’t know or fully understand!!!

i hate her and you

Posted at 2:36 AM on January 15, 2012

And you understand it? The only reason why you’re getting so mad is because you’re a beyonce fan, and you think you know her, and you think she gives a damn about you. You’re pathetic.

Lee

Posted at 12:38 AM on February 19, 2012

Thats how a lot fans are. These celebrities dont even know you exist. And you right they dont give a damn, yet we continue to make them richer….. Thats sh$#%y