Beyonce & Jay-Z Stop Father From Seeing His Sick Twins In ICU

Mon, January 9, 2012 4:49pm EDT by 91 Comments
Beyonce Baby

annlar

Posted at 6:28 PM on December 30, 2013

I will never like him or her again after hearing this. If you ever had a child in the nicu you would know. They should have done the birth privately somewhere else. Like at home. i would have demanded to get to my baby. Those other woman had to breast feed their children and two selfish people were stopping them from doing so. Sad that this hospital would take money and do this to other people. They could have sued if any of the babies died and parents couldn’t have been there. What is wrong with people.

Beth

Posted at 10:40 PM on October 16, 2012

BEYONCE AND JAY Z are nothin but BIG MONEY BULLIES! How dare they encourage security to block a NEW FATHER from seeing his beautiful baby twins! How could they be so INCONSIDERATE and SELFISH of others and the celebration of new life othe than their own child. CELEBRITY BULLIES!!

susan

Posted at 5:17 PM on September 27, 2012

Have your baby home since u have all the money instead of being so dame rude for other parents.

Tink

Posted at 1:22 PM on February 19, 2012

Never write on these things but can’t believe what I am reading. There’s probably more to this than the press would like to have us think.
I’m sure their intention was not to prevent others from seeing their children. Ultimately the hospital took the money and should have put alternative measures in place for the other parents or not took the money and said NO! They did not do this.
If you read the news properly the man was allowed to see his children but had to stay in the room for at least 20 min when he did visit. why is that such a big deal.
BUT what made me write on this wall are the people who are getting on their moral high horses about the couples actions and then calling people ‘retards’ or ‘druggies’ because they gave a different opinion to you. I think you need to take a look at your own attitude rather than that of Jay Z and Beyonce. I also hope you have not hurt the feelings of those people you have put down on this website. SHAME ON YOU

Aby

Posted at 2:50 AM on March 21, 2012

The big deal about making parents visit in the NICU for at least 20 min is that a lot of the times when a baby is born with problems the mother has her own health problems afterwards to. When my first child was born I was usually only able to visit my daughter in the NICU for about 5-10 min at a time because I had my own health problems that required constant medical attention. If you want your birth to be so damn privet then do it at home. Obviously they could afford it.

Lady Luck

Posted at 2:09 AM on February 18, 2012

Funny everyone says all these things now but the same people made them both the selfish, 100 mil strong they are now!!!

J

Posted at 1:41 AM on February 17, 2012

I wish someone would stop me from seeing my new sick baby. I would have got it on with anybody who stepeed in my way.

Naomase

Posted at 10:50 AM on January 29, 2012

what rubbish! Non of them are any differerent from others in the hospital. She should have given birth to her child in her home if she wanted to feel rich, instead of depriving others the liberty of seeing there children. That was cruel,bad enough coming from Beyonce.

Naomase

Posted at 10:49 AM on January 29, 2012

what rubbish! Non of them is any differerent from others in the hospital. She should have given birth to her child in her home if she wanted to feel rich, instead of depriving others the liberty of seeing there children. That was cruel,bad enough coming from Beyonce.

someone

Posted at 8:59 PM on January 28, 2012

wow , there was really no reason for all that but that baby is no diffrent from others !!!!

chris

Posted at 12:03 PM on January 20, 2012

me being a parent myself i feel that was very inconsiderate of them

J

Posted at 7:48 PM on January 17, 2012

Also I will change the radio station when their songs come on and would never spend any money to buy it either!

J

Posted at 7:43 PM on January 17, 2012

They should have just renovated their home, and if I were one of the other parents I would sue the hospital.

jada

Posted at 3:18 PM on January 17, 2012

They should have did things normal without all the extra stuff that brought lots of attention to themselves that just shows what kind of ppl they are …they could have still made it special for the arrival of Ms ivy just not interfering with all the other new parents nd their joy #SELFISH

No no need to know my name

Posted at 12:39 PM on January 14, 2012

What they did was really mean Baby Blue ivy is no more special then other babies I bet even when a prince/princess was born nothing like this happened thats just mean they’re really selfish…..

MamaKnowsBest

Posted at 10:57 AM on January 14, 2012

Selfish nasty couple.Their baby is no more special than anyone elses.I saw B ‘sing’ live and omg it was like someone choking a cat.