Miley Cyrus: PLEASE Release A New Album In 2012

Sat, January 7, 2012 10:23am EDT by 44 Comments
Miley Cyrus Music

RYAN

Posted at 11:42 AM on January 9, 2012

yes i cant wait its gonna be amazing. she is very talented and she handles cross over very well, like pop (party in the usa, and cant be tamed), rock, (joan jett cover, kicking and screaming), pop rock, (fly on the wall, 7 things, im right here, as i am) country (buterfly fly away, the climb, your gonna make me lonesome when you go), and even r&b, (party in the usa). she is very talented and has a beautiful voice she has matured so much over the years, she keeps her private life private, and she is starting to eliminate her scandals. i’ve always loved her. but honestly i hope she does country or rock. she will defiently sell more records and win more awards. miley is the best she is on her way to becoming the queen of pop.

MILEYQUEEN

Posted at 6:10 PM on January 10, 2012

She is already THE QUEEN OF POP…..

Michelle

Posted at 10:57 PM on January 8, 2012

I cant wait until the new Miley CD comes out I am counting down the days until it does come out becaues I will be the first one that goes to buye it when she puts it out. I am a huge Miley fan and she a great role modle for sure and I just hope that Miley read this. I will always love her and support her.

GoOn

Posted at 7:38 PM on January 8, 2012

umm!!! I love Miley abd i want her to sign Dr. Luke’s Kemosabe Records, Miley with Dr. Luke… OMG! Mega hit!!!

Mr M

Posted at 3:00 PM on January 8, 2012

Agree – Miley should definitely release a new album in 2012.

While not everybody seems to agree and there are always the haters and the paparazzi, she is in fact a really great singer and very versatile.

She does country, dance and girl punk all equally well. If you don’t believe this, go listen to her newest song You’re gonna make me lonesome or for something edgier Smells like teen spirit or her Joan Jett medley and for dance party in the USA or who owns my heart. and if you want something light and catchy try Permanent December.

So hope Miley has a great 2012 and her fans get to hear some new material.

Happy 2012 to you all and to Miley!

Smilers Rocks!

Posted at 9:12 AM on January 8, 2012

I luv ya now William Earl ha! idk its just good to hear great news about this singer it’s way better than hurtful gossips. I like this girl a lot i will definetily buy her new album!!!

Yve

Posted at 8:42 AM on January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!!~~
My friend just met a cutest girl on –CasualLoving dot c’0m–. It’s where for men and women looking for intimate encounters.
It’s a nice place for people who wanna start a short-term relationship….no bounds or extremes in front of true love.
++++++Life is short. Enjoy yourself.

Betch pleazzz

Posted at 8:25 AM on January 8, 2012

Wow it would be great!!! Miley Cyrus is actually a good pop star i mean her songs have actually meaning and are catchy as well. I love her Bob Dylan cover her voice has improved and i would like to see her singing country pop or pop rock in this upcoming album. I will definetily buy it!!! :) Cleo you are such a beatch stop spamming in every Miley post pathetic hater

Jay

Posted at 6:08 AM on January 8, 2012

Miley is an absolutely, extremely, an awesome singer! She should definitely release a new album really soon. All I can say is, “She is an absolute LEGEND!”

Chris

Posted at 3:50 AM on January 8, 2012

I love how the poll is “Of course!” and “No! I hate great music” lmfao -dead-. But yeah Miley will definitely release a new album sometime this year, I’m so excited. :D

tin2x

Posted at 2:47 AM on January 8, 2012

im so excied about it f she will release a new album!!please miley go 4 itttttttt

Sarah

Posted at 1:37 AM on January 8, 2012

ew. PLEASE DONT release another album…my gag reflex is acting up just thinking about it.

Chris

Posted at 1:07 AM on January 8, 2012

I think this is going to be Miley’s year. She’s got three movies coming out–that we know of–and a new album would be a nice as well. I love her voice and her execution, in any genre of music she chooses. I know that she’s not everybody’s cup of tea, but her raw energetic country voice, expecially doing rock or folk or country would be great to hear with new material. She knocked the Dylan song out of the park! I’m sure she made her daddy and her Aunt Dolly proud with that one. However, at this point, I think it’s more up to Disney’s Hollywood Records than to her. That’s why she’s excited about the poll. It’ll put pressure on Disney to bring out another Miley Cyrus album. Fans should be writing letters to Hollywood Records demanding that they release another Miley Cyrus album, because I’m sure she’s already recorded the material for one.

Jessie

Posted at 10:58 PM on January 7, 2012

I loved your album, Can’t be tamed, and it was on repete for a few months on my iPod so I’m soooo exited for you to come out with a new album!!

hannah

Posted at 10:32 PM on January 7, 2012

why.. shes not at all a good singer. not really her strong suit

stellla

Posted at 10:13 PM on January 7, 2012

plz, i bey u, miley. i’m not ur fan but i like ur muzik. ur main career is a singer, not an actress.

sanquinet

Posted at 10:28 PM on January 7, 2012

Miley is awesome i love her she is my favorite i don’t care what any body else says about her i will and forever love her till i die.i know IM an 16 year old girl but she is my role model.plus Miley is great in acting.SHE RULES!!

KC

Posted at 4:46 PM on January 7, 2012

would really like to see her collaborating with Charice, sure it will be a big hit… i hope people would realized that sometime..

yufa

Posted at 3:22 PM on January 7, 2012

sure im so so so excited about her new album this year,,moreover she didn’t release an album,,i miss her unique voice, her music (that so inspiring for my life), i miss the way she sing live performance,,just release a new album Miley!!!,,u make us dying waiting like this,,

Santiago Mercado

Posted at 3:04 PM on January 7, 2012

i cant wait for miley’s new album bc is been a year wothout her strong voice in my ipod bc i want more music from her and new singles and music videos and i want her to relase at leats 8 singles or more so that she can make more videos and can be played more often in the radio <3 I LOVE U MILEY CYRUS <3

Cleo

Posted at 2:09 PM on January 7, 2012

Hmmm, I wondered who sponsored the poll? MILEY CYRUS Enterprises. I hope she cuts one more, so she finally achieve her 15 minutes of fame and realize the US doesn’t want her. Go elsewhere, get out of here, Miley, you self serving itch! You can’t stand your fans, you hate being famous, but you have no problem getting your money! Am I a hater, nah; just telling the truth to the dumbest humans on Earth, pre-teen little girls.

Lia

Posted at 2:57 PM on January 7, 2012

I’m not Miley’s fan but I just have two worlds for you: F*CK YOU . you’re a stupid B*TCH

dumas1000

Posted at 1:32 PM on January 7, 2012

Miley isn’t really a great singer, but she’s a great performer. She understands what the genre of pop music, especially high energy dance pop, is all about. The raw ability to sing is not the most important aspect. Just look at Katy Perry, Madonna, and Britney Spears. Lady Gaga can sing better then the others I just mentioned, but that’s not why she’s popular. Its much more about the energy, attitude, performance. Stage presence. It factor. Miley has it. Selena Gomez doesn’t. That’s really the main difference, but it is a huge difference.

mfan

Posted at 1:03 PM on January 7, 2012

@William Earl, I would totally buy your drinks in a bar, because this is my kind of poll!

I hope people will accept Miley’s new music whatever it is. Because I know there are fans hoping for pop, pop/rock, dance music, rock, country, or even rap. I’m hoping for some rock, myself, but I’m willing to be patient and support anything Miley puts out.

Kaarthik

Posted at 12:38 PM on January 7, 2012

I will give ANYTHING to see Miley release a new album this year. When will she come to India? Indian Smilers have been waiting since a long time. We love Miley!

Can’t Be Tamed is a POP MASTERPIECE. <3 Miley Cyrus is a PERSON MASTERPIECE. <3

Eli

Posted at 11:41 AM on January 7, 2012

Her voice sounds really amazing in “You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go.” And I personally think CBT was an AMAZING album,and CBT as the single was a masterpiece.
Annndddd as Ahmed said,William Earl,it seems you’re a fan of OUR QUEEN as well. Well congrag, We love you for lovin’ our Miles. :)

Ahmed

Posted at 11:00 AM on January 7, 2012

I love you William Earl

lexi

Posted at 10:36 AM on January 7, 2012

i hope miley releases a new album can’t be tamed is a great pop album but i hope she goes more to the pop/rock sound because her voice sound amazing with those because has a little coutry twang in her voice but she so talented and has alot of acting work coming out this and she needs music and go on a hugh tour plus want to see her punk khloe

the boy

Posted at 1:23 PM on January 7, 2012

On Miley Cyrus

Celebrities know about people who are trying to focus on their familes, charties you name it, because of the things they went through some Celebrities tell you that pranking someone famous when you see this 19-year old singer I mean what can she do anything she wants gets it I know it’s seems like when you see on her tour around the world 80 days think abou that for a second it’s seems that would go either way but it’s not sure about her chances of pranking somebody really it’s only takes two to tango along side doing things that Celebrities don’t want to do like going tour city after city can you guys imganing if your going on tour do promtion movie, music, and etc. the list goes on and on charity work might do something in life but when the next 30 years you’ll say wow isn’t this fun going on tour north american cournties, south america countries, anything that their hearts desires the stars looking up their fans around the world you can do whatever they want do sometimes if some celebrities go greedy or something in the near future.