Will Ryan Seacrest Be Fired From 'American Idol?'

Fri, January 6, 2012 9:37am EST by 6 Comments
Ryan Seacrest

vancouver web design

Posted at 10:14 PM on May 1, 2012

I like the helpful information you supply in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and test once more here frequently. I’m relatively sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!

Someone

Posted at 10:51 AM on March 22, 2012

I like Ryan Seacrest for this. I think he is perfect for it and Doogie Houser taking his place doesn’t seem fitting. I don’t think Doogie Houser is even a singer and Ryan at least auditioned for American Idol. I think Ryan gets into the role best. I may not like Ryan in some of the other tabloid programs, but for Idol, I think he does a great job. I think all of these people charging the kind of money they are charging is kind of ridiculous to begin with. I also think that charging money for their performances is kind of a silly. They should just put up their actual TV performances to view on the internet and be done with it. One thing I have noticed when comparing the show to others, is that there seems to be a lot more sophistication in the people that come from other countries. There was a 15 homeless kid from Korea in another talent show that simply mind blowing.

MAlcantara

Posted at 7:25 PM on March 7, 2012

I think Ryan is just the best fit for the job. If the network can afford him..they should definitely keep him. I want him to continue hosting the show.

Bill Lawson

Posted at 6:52 PM on March 1, 2012

If Ryan leaves AI I and many others that I have talked to
Will Leave with him some peoples talent just can’t be
Replaced just ask America or better yet just do it and
See for yourself but keep this in mind, when you give
Ryan the boot his price will certainly go up that’s even
If he would go back its just good business

Virginia Galloway

Posted at 7:14 PM on February 25, 2012

Who cares if they fire Ryan, ure to love this show but where are the blacks this sucks country music only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleo

Posted at 2:23 PM on January 6, 2012

Why don’t they hire the other guy that started out with Ryan the first year, the nobody who wound up on Celebrity Fit Club? Let’s see who’s really the better host.