Kim Kardashian Reveals The Moment Her Marriage To Kris Humphries Was Over

Fri, January 6, 2012 11:56am EST by 29 Comments
Kim Kardashian Divorce

penis enlargement natural

Posted at 4:15 PM on June 18, 2012

I simply could not depart your site before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual info a person provide on your guests? Is going to be back steadily in order to investigate cross-check new posts

Khloe Karhobagdashian

Posted at 11:51 AM on February 23, 2012

Kim realized the marriage was over once she got the 17 million dollars and that large engagement ring!
Fake ass skank hobag!

Brett

Posted at 10:36 PM on January 8, 2012

Kim should have dumped him before he had a chance to dump her.

Karen

Posted at 10:49 PM on January 7, 2012

Yeah I think they should have sat dOwn and talked about It they barEly made plans

llizzy

Posted at 8:54 PM on January 7, 2012

they both just need to just sit down face to face and talk it out and make it work and not just get divorce over it.yea kris wants to live in minnesota away from the media,but kim wants to stay in l.a with her family.don’t just run and say oh i am getting a divorce over it.i like them both.its their decision.they were so cute together even thi he was taller than her.god bless them both.

Lu

Posted at 9:50 AM on January 7, 2012

My opinion is that it was both there fault…. How do you get married and not even discuss where you are going to live… Kris whined so much about everything it was sickening…. Kim is tiny and kris is big… I was shocked watching him all the time throwing her to the point she does get hurt….What an idiot…. He had doubts before the marriage and sometimes love is not enough…. Did Kris and Kim return their wedding gifts? That would be appropriate…

Lu

Posted at 9:44 AM on January 7, 2012

Comon everyone knows Kloe is jealous of her sister….The more she would say…. I have no reason to be jealous of my sister… Oh please, it is all over your face….Khloe you are so green with jealousy it is disgusting….

Smh

Posted at 10:07 PM on January 7, 2012

Lu that was the absolute stupidest thing I’ve heard anyone say. Kim is soo jealous that Khloe got married first AND that her marriage last. What does Khloe have to even be jealous of? I know for sure I wouldn’t want a camera up my face all friggin day like Kim.

Yayay

Posted at 7:14 AM on January 7, 2012

I think Kris H can be very harsh at times. Especially on the wedding special I hated how he spoke to Khloe.

Lu

Posted at 9:45 AM on January 7, 2012

Khloe does a good job also with the way she had spoken to him…. She should of minded her own business with them… Her dislike with Kris is all about her jealousy with Kim…

The End

Kelsi

Posted at 6:13 PM on January 6, 2012

Some of you will like this..So I was at work today and was talking to one of my co workers that just got back from vegas. I guess they went to whatever restaurant it was where scott stuffed the $100 bill in the waiters mouth, and sat in the room where it happened… They were talking to the waiters and asking them if it was any of them that got the $100 in the mouth. It wasn’t any of them…they said that guy quit. However they did say that they all HATE it when the Kardashians come in there. They said they are extremely rude and demanding. All the waiters fight over who has to take that room when the Kartrashians are there..lol. I thought it was hilarious. These girls think their sh*t don’t stink yet everyone even their waiters hate them..lol.

Lisa

Posted at 1:07 AM on January 7, 2012

Uh huh Sure.

Marissa

Posted at 9:25 AM on January 7, 2012

OMG. I was in Vegas last year and ask one of the waiters the same thing and he gave me the same answer! Was his name Mike??? That is too funny!

Lu

Posted at 9:47 AM on January 7, 2012

I am not suprised this happened after watching Scott behavior from drinking to much…. Kourtney need to remove the leash and set him free……

WTF?

Posted at 5:14 PM on January 6, 2012

I thought it was a stunt as well but I’ve also seen how Kris acts like a child. He has no idea how to conduct himself apparently. I wouldn’t put up with it but I also wouldn’t have married it either.

Yayay

Posted at 7:15 AM on January 7, 2012

Yea I totally agree with you

kimmie

Posted at 4:32 PM on January 6, 2012

I agree with you, “Blah” when you said she didn’t even try to work it out”. “Total publicity stunt”. “It’s not cool considering some people still believe in marriage”.

I also agree with you, “Krystin” when you said that “she looks good on the outside”, “she is so darn ugly on the inside” because MOST people are actually saying that right now that Kim is a pretty girl on the outside, but she is “UGLY” on the inside. How sad! Because she really doesn’t have a single clue about how badly she has truly exposed herself since she had filed that divorce after Only (72) days of marriage. I also find it very, very sad that Kim and Kris Humphries are Not even speaking to each other. That is really sad, folks.

Ket

Posted at 4:24 PM on January 6, 2012

HL, please stop. I do not know why the media is playing in to this. It is extremely sad because America (minus the 12.3 million following Kim K) is aware that this thing was a publicity stunt. The proof is so transparent it is sickening. What grown woman doesn’t think she would have to work on her marriage?
Shame the devil and expose this woman for the fraud that her and her family are. Everyone in SoCal knows that the only real people in this family are Khloe, Rob, and the 2 younger ones. I just do not understand what Kim and her mom are blackmailing you guys with. It’s just sad.

Shelly

Posted at 2:15 PM on January 6, 2012

Kim needs to stop reading from a script and STFU. IMO, since her “marriage” to Kris was never real and there never was a moment when she knew her marriage was over. I swear if there was not a script written out for her to function by Kim would not know what to say, or do in any given day. SMH.

Boycottkim.com

Krystin

Posted at 1:43 PM on January 6, 2012

She is such a cruel person to say these things on camera repeatably about her husband. At least she looks good on the outside cause she is so darn ugly on the inside. I really feel sorry for this guy, she made a complete fool of him.

yari

Posted at 1:29 PM on January 6, 2012

i don’t think either of them are victims and they are now just trying to move on. this marriage didnt affect any of us personally so i don’t understand why everyone is being so rude. get over it already

Common sense

Posted at 12:38 PM on January 6, 2012

She’s learning lots of things she didn’t learn before? Well maybe u should wait more than a few
Months to get married… But that would halt show production… The reason u got married. And Then why on the show was she talking about getting off birth control? Oh… Yeah… Cause it’s all fake. That’s why.

Kelsi

Posted at 10:10 AM on January 7, 2012

Exactly right Common Sense!!

shad

Posted at 12:29 PM on January 6, 2012

good luck to kris hump and kim

Li

Posted at 12:12 PM on January 6, 2012

Poor guy she just dragged him along!

Nicole

Posted at 12:10 PM on January 6, 2012

Blah selena is the best

Nicole

Posted at 12:08 PM on January 6, 2012

I love Selena so so much I just don’t like Justin I’m happy for her but not with him

BLAH

Posted at 12:04 PM on January 6, 2012

is it just me or is she rediculus!!!
really trash talk your marriage over and over!!!
i really really really dislike her!
get over yourself 72 days you didnt ever try to work it out
total publicity stunt! not cool considering some people
still believe in marriage!

Kelsi

Posted at 10:08 AM on January 7, 2012

Thanks Jen for the support. Lisa is obsessed with the Kartrashians and wouldn’t know if the truth about them was standing in front of her. Marissa- I can’t remember what is name was…I think it was like Mark or something…could have been mike. Lol. That IS funny. :-)