Jenelle Evans Seeks Legal Action Against Her Former Boss For Girl-On-Girl Photo Shoot

Fri, January 6, 2012 2:34pm EDT by 10 Comments
Jenelle Evans

Dont Get It

Posted at 12:58 AM on May 19, 2013

What is she taking legal action for? Doesnt look like she was being forced into anyting and its not like this is going to tarnsih her image anymore than it already is.

I know

Posted at 8:49 AM on March 22, 2012

Oh and Im not under 25, Im way older. He tells alot of lies and I think he needs to be stopped before something happens.. Jenelle if you need help let me know!

I know

Posted at 8:26 AM on March 22, 2012

Jenelle is not lying! I had the same thing happen to me with James. He invited me to come and work at his house and when I got there he told me I had to give him sex too. He is a creepy man! All women stay away!

Y'all are idiots

Posted at 6:53 PM on January 10, 2012

Yall don’t even know the real story, why do y’all believe every think you hear. Just because she is on tv doesn’t mean she’s telling the truth! That just gives them more of a reason to lie because they get away with it! Quit believing everything you hear. Especially since you don’t know any of them.

Tomato

Posted at 5:36 PM on August 21, 2012

You expect me to believe that someone who believes “y’all” is a word is any smarter? No matter how he got them, and no matter how much an idiot Janelle was to, at one point or another, give someone access to them, it’s a pretty nasty trick to go sharing these.

Rachael

Posted at 11:13 AM on January 7, 2012

it’s obvious this “JamesDuffy” twitter account is being used by Hannah Inman. any half way intelligent person can see the way it’s typed is the same way @baddbitcccch (hannah inman) talks and types. James duffy is obviously a creepy man who’s taking advantage of younger girls, but it’s funny how Hannah is using this account to slam Jenelle. There’s even a tweet on his account saying that one of “his” tweets was Hannah on his twitter. I believe it would be very EASY for charges to be taken out on Hannah as well..even though she “thinks” she’s being sneaky.

Vee

Posted at 8:59 PM on January 6, 2012

This is another girl who’s nuts! Grow up!

christina

Posted at 5:57 PM on January 6, 2012

I am happy to hear that she is seeking for legal action.

disco

Posted at 2:32 PM on January 6, 2012

JD sounds like a total winner with the maturity level of a 5 yr old boy.

mazry