Selena Gomez Makes Shocking Confession About Her Future

Thu, January 5, 2012 10:27am EDT by 134 Comments
Selena Gomez Music Career
Loading video...

The actress-singer tells E! News what’s next for her career — and you’ll never believe what she had to say!

As the Wizards Of Waverly Place comes to an end, Selena Gomez has been focusing on her music and touring. But in a new interview with E! News, she explains what she is going to do next.

“We’re going to take a break from music,” she says. “My band and I are going to chill on that for a second. I’ll be doing two films in the beginning of [2012], which I’m excited about. They are both different and things I’ve never played before.”

Can you believe that Selena is putting her music on hold, HollywoodLifers?

More Selena Gomez News

1. Selena Gomez Admits: Demi Lovato Has More Courage Than I Do
  2. Selena Gomez’s Casual Chic Style: Get Her Look
  3. Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez & I Kiss On The Weekends

Posted at 9:24 PM on February 24, 2012

Hi Selena Gomez.I Love you and Have a good evening sweetheart.
Hope your weekend is the best.Going to walk the dog.
With Love always Michael Jo

Selena Gomez

Posted at 2:15 PM on February 24, 2012

Hi Michael(: what a day.I want you to know I Love you.
Your Selena Jo~

Posted at 10:48 PM on February 23, 2012

Hey Sweetheart,Your wonderful~Just wanted to tell ya that.
You have a good night Pretty lady
Thanks your way special~

Posted at 4:40 AM on February 23, 2012

Hi Selena~ I do miss you.I really hope you keep your word .The kids say Hi,You have fun and Congrad. on your new fragrance line.I am sure it will be a success.
Due to My Hannah & a personal issue I am hopeful(: I think of you often.Don’t give up,Cuz I wouldn’t you.

Posted at 8:01 PM on February 19, 2012

I love you Selena.Sweetie I hope you had fun today.

Posted at 8:11 PM on February 18, 2012

Hi Bobbi Christine, I just wanted to stop by and show ya some Love Hope all is well with you(:Have a Good evening and I hope your doing better(:
M.J.

Posted at 7:37 PM on February 18, 2012

You didn’t keep your promise to Hannah Selena ‘You and Justin will hang out with her after her operation’.You also gave your word you would Help me come out.I gave you encouragement & Love.I trusted you with my career & my daughter bought your music.Like I have always have said ‘Justin can’t do no better then Selena & Selena can’t do no better then Justin(:Have fun you 2(:

Posted at 1:12 PM on February 16, 2012

Missing you Now Selena~
M.J.

Posted at 11:43 PM on February 15, 2012

Good night Pretty Selena.You sleep knowing I said a special prayer For US. I Adore You,and what you are to US.
Michael Jo~

Selena Gomez & Michael Jo

Posted at 9:17 AM on February 14, 2012

We are in Love Michael Jo & I!This is Selena Gomez & Michael Jo,we want to publicly Say to each other,We Love each other,
and are working on being together.Have a nice Valentines day.
We Love you all
Selena Gomez & Michael Jo~

Posted at 8:03 PM on February 13, 2012

Hey sweetheart.I am glad you are doing well,and yes next year Grammy’s will be Awsome with you.You are missed by me in a lot of ways.Coming out with you will be nice.We will do some fun things You and I and who ever else.Always remember sweetie Your being happy is very important to me.I know your sad at times cuz we are not together.But That will change(: Same actors in “the pick me up” will work out,Liked the seen with the attractive Black chick & her hubby and there son.This one should be a success.I love you,and won’t let ya down.Your Very Pretty & I Love Your ways~ Michael Jo. P.s. Tell our friend Charlie Sheen & His Lady Hi from US.we could all hang out with them to.Keep a lot of friends close sweatheart.This will Keep your smile bright for US…….M.J

Selena Gomez

Posted at 3:32 PM on February 11, 2012

Michael I want you and I @Grammy’s this year.I Love you.I will check for US.Every one would really enjoy “Altar Call” from your Album.They would Like any song you sing.Your an amazing singer.I want US Michael ASAP.
I Love US
Selena Gomez(:

Posted at 4:44 PM on February 10, 2012

Hey Selena Lets you & I go to The Grammy’s together.
I could sing if they wanted me to.A Kieth Green song maybe(:
Luv You
Michael Jo~

Posted at 2:18 PM on February 10, 2012

Aww Selena,I Know this word Lonely,We both are very Much lost in this word Lonely Now.Remember Sweetheart what your dad said~”True Love waits”. I am working more and more to look my best standing beside you.Please don’t give up on US sweetheart. I will NOT stop loving you.I will be here when you come Home.I Love you so much Please smile,I dont want your heart to ache for me like mine is for you.Come home Selena~
I want USNOW(: This time~ M.J.

Posted at 10:18 AM on February 10, 2012

Good morning Sweetheart(: Have a nice day to you as well~
I will Love US Forever 2
Michael Jo(:

Selena Jo Gomez

Posted at 9:59 AM on February 10, 2012

Good Morning Michael Jo(:Have a nice day~
Love US Forever~
Selena Jo~

Posted at 10:12 PM on February 9, 2012

I Love you my Queen Selena~I played Hoop today.I miss you,Heck I miss US.I am getting ready for Tour.doing weights tomorrow.
I Look good,I’v been told.I sure am glad we are getting married to(:I Love you & Miss you a lot.be shooting Hoop again.
Your Superman.
Michael Jo~

Selena Gomez

Posted at 8:01 PM on February 9, 2012

My superman didn’t fly away.Michael Jo will always be in my life.I am glad we are getting married.
Sel~

Posted at 4:38 PM on February 9, 2012

I really Love you Selena.Have a nice day,and I do think of US often.Your A wonderful & Pretty Lady~ ‘Who says’ Cool Jam.

Selena Gomez

Posted at 3:57 PM on February 9, 2012

I Love you Michael.
Sel

Posted at 1:16 PM on February 8, 2012

I want you to take care of yourself Selena.Drink Plenty of Water and relax,and know I Love you~I am practicing our wedding song right now(: and You are going to Love me more I promise(:

Michael Jo & Selena Jo Gomez

Posted at 7:08 PM on February 7, 2012

This is Michael Jo & Selena Gomez~ We are excited to post Our wonderful Plans for 2012 & 2013,For all our friends and world to be a part of.On March 7th Or 8th 2012 We Will Meet up publicly at our special spot(same bench),and talk over details of our Wedding & World Tour for 2012.while all the while getting prepaired for these special events.In May 2012~our wedding will Take place.
In june 2012 our World tour will Start.with a few New school talents,and a few old school Talents to join This Tour.Say a Prayer For our Future family’s Togetherness.We Love Each other Very Much,and need to be together because We Love US.
Michael Jo & Selena Gomez(soon to be Selena Jo Gomez).
Music of God,Peace,Love & Togetherness.We are Happy~

Michael Jo & Selena Jo

Posted at 1:08 AM on February 5, 2012

Your eyes to me are a romantic swirl of color that only God can paint.Your a work of Art,and I LOVE YOU Selena:)(:Smile~
& I will sing at THE wedding if you want(:
P.S. Don’t worry I will not let any NoN-Lovers effect your
wonderful ways.Because you are a remarkable young lady
with the heart of every color God ever made.I truely am
Blessed to have our paths in life meet,Its a making of
wonderful Romantic novel or movie Love story that we at
this point are Living.Ya never know what could happen
When you trust in Jesus,and the ones that are good in
our lives, I won’t let you down Selena(: Have a Good
Evening Smile for me~ Michael Jo.

Selena Jo

Posted at 5:48 PM on February 4, 2012

Hi Michael Jo~ Just saying hi to you.I miss you.
Selena Jo

Posted at 12:19 AM on February 4, 2012

(: I hope your doing fine tonight.Miss ya.~Who says…
your way cool thx Sel~