Selena Gomez Makes Shocking Confession About Her Future

Thu, January 5, 2012 10:27am EDT by 134 Comments
Selena Gomez Music Career
Loading video...

The actress-singer tells E! News what’s next for her career — and you’ll never believe what she had to say!

As the Wizards Of Waverly Place comes to an end, Selena Gomez has been focusing on her music and touring. But in a new interview with E! News, she explains what she is going to do next.

“We’re going to take a break from music,” she says. “My band and I are going to chill on that for a second. I’ll be doing two films in the beginning of [2012], which I’m excited about. They are both different and things I’ve never played before.”

Can you believe that Selena is putting her music on hold, HollywoodLifers?

More Selena Gomez News

1. Selena Gomez Admits: Demi Lovato Has More Courage Than I Do
  2. Selena Gomez’s Casual Chic Style: Get Her Look
  3. Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez & I Kiss On The Weekends

david b conway

Posted at 1:36 AM on August 8, 2012

dear hollywood life web site , hi my name is david conway and my comments to here is that just from me , im not going to talk about selena gomez , future career any more on ,line internet , i just what to make up on my mis,steak just on the internet web site, i know that im only a jerk to much , and plus with me again im not going to planing to help her any more on ,line good bye selena gomez`, just if i was helping her again may be i should wait untill selena gomez is going to reading my comment some time,s on her fansite of selena gomez zone fansite , im giving my self a nick name on that web site that only selena gomez can just read my comment just with out fan,s to know what it is by me any more , and my nick name might change sevenral time,s or more times , love david conway

david b conway

Posted at 1:40 AM on August 8, 2012

IM GOING TO MAKE A TEST TONIGHT ON MY NICK NAME , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

Michael Jo

Posted at 1:39 PM on April 24, 2012

A Big Shout Out To Megan Fox,Your Baby will Be Beautiful! I said a Prayer already.You will be an awesome mom(:
With Love
M.J.

Michael Jo

Posted at 11:25 AM on April 18, 2012

Hi Selena,tryed to make appearance at the DWTS taping.Was way packed.I am trying to be there in every way.I love you(:
We don’t give up(: I want to do a 11 song meadly(No Music) and a 2 song complete performance.
Michael Jo~

Selena Gomez

Posted at 10:17 AM on April 13, 2012

LoL(: I want to see you Michael and I want you to see me soon.Thats why I spelled my name(below)Starting with see~Like in see you soon(:lol
Your Selena~

Seeleena Gomez

Posted at 10:07 AM on April 13, 2012

I Love you so much Michael Jo.We will be together!
Selena Jo~

Michael Jo

Posted at 3:50 PM on March 5, 2012

Hi Selena~ I miss you.I’m going to the Dentist tomorrow
So I can get my smile back.Yeah~ Soon I will Smile For you(:(:
I Love You Lots
Michael Jo

Selena Gomez

Posted at 9:34 AM on March 3, 2012

I am so in Love with you Michael Jo.I wish you were here with me at my location.I was thinking about US and what things are going to be like when we are together next.You & I are Love~
Lots of Love Darling & Have a good day~
Michael Jo & Selena Gomez~Forever

Michael Jo

Posted at 12:00 PM on February 28, 2012

Your wonderful & I Love you.You have a great day,and I am Proud of you(:Have fun and express yourself in your own personal style and Beauty(:Your special and Loved.
Michael Jo

Selena Gomez

Posted at 3:55 PM on February 27, 2012

I love you Michael.Things will transpire for you and for US.
I always keep my word Darling.
Selena~

Michael Jo

Posted at 11:44 AM on February 27, 2012

If you and Justin are together congrad,You both can bring me out like you said(: Have a great day!
M.J.

Selena Gomez

Posted at 1:52 PM on February 26, 2012

I am so in Love with you Michael Jo(:You will never know how
much.I honor you!Your on my mind Now.I will be so happy when we can be together Publicly.I miss you.We will be together
soon.You have a good day~
Your Selena Jo Gomez

Michael Jo

Posted at 2:28 PM on February 25, 2012

Hello Selena Jo~ went to play Hoop with Matt,had a nice time we rode our bikes there.Be walking the dog tonight,You have a good day and know I am proud of you.
I Love you!