Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Date Night At The Laugh Factory

Thu, January 5, 2012 3:45pm EST by 6 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Laugh Factory

Justin and Selena went to a comedy show at the famed Los Angeles venue — how cute!

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez go on the best dates!

Justin took Selena to a night on the town at the Laugh Factory on Jan. 3, where Justin met comedian Brad Williams, who tweeted about the encounter.

From museums to movies and strolls on the beach, Justin and Selena definitely know how to have fun.

More Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez News

1. Justin Bieber Reveals His New Tattoo — Check It Out
  2. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Their Shopping Spree At Urban Outfitters
  3. Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez & I Kiss On The Weekends

SHAHED

Posted at 5:50 PM on January 15, 2012

JUSTIN U AND SELENA U RE SO BEUTYFULL PELESE DON’T BROKE UP WITH HER U LOVE HER AND SHE IS ALSO LOVE U YOUR FANS LOVE U TO AND I AM ONE OF THEM I LOVEYOUR SONG MISTLTEO YOU MADE THE VIEDIEO WITH HER BE COUSE U LOVE HER ….. I LOVE U TO

Cleo

Posted at 9:42 PM on January 5, 2012

If he’s going to dress up that way, he needs to mark up his face, arms, etc with tats, otherwise he looks like a Canadian farm boy way out of his element. He’s losing his boyish charm. Can’t wait, 3 more months, and he’s an adult, then we can really say the truth about this turd.

Dayana

Posted at 9:41 PM on January 5, 2012

OMG ! ily selena ! youre my idol ! i like yu and justin as a couple ! :)

Cal

Posted at 7:43 PM on January 5, 2012

Wow!! O….M……G….. U BLEW my mind!!!!!! I luv selena gomez but HATE justin beiber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BREAK UP

Jacky

Posted at 6:40 PM on January 5, 2012

I am a really big fan I luv selena I will do anything to meet you and luv Justin too they make a great couple <3333333

fun master