Jenelle Evans, If You Can't Take Care Of A Puppy, How Will You Be A Mom To Jace?

Thu, January 5, 2012 11:25am EDT by 7 Comments

Jenelle wants her son back, but she wants to get rid of her dog! Jenelle, you can’t even take care of a puppy, how are you ready to be a mommy again to Jace?

Not long ago Teen Mom 2 reality star Jenelle Evans couldn’t get enough of her pet Chihuahua, but now she’s ready to give the dog up! Jenelle says she wants her son Jace back, but is she really ready to take care of him? A puppy is WAY less responsibility than a human child! She says she wants to get rid of the dog because the pup is ‘so annyoing.’ What would you do if Jace got on your nerves, Jenelle?

“shes annoying, i want to get rid of her BAD, thank god she cant read this… hahahaha but yeah this is my biiiishhhhh ? :]” Jenelle said on her Facebook page about the little doggy. But on Dec. 21, Jenelle was posing for picture after picture with the puppy. What happened so soon?

Meanwhile, she says she wants Jace back. “i want my son back, i want unlimited money, and i want everything in the world to be tax free,” she wrote.

Do YOU think Jenelle is ready to have Jace back? Tell us your thoughts!

More ‘Teen Mom’ drama:

1. Teen Mom Leah Messer’s Fiance Jeremy Calvert: I Bought Her Ring With My Own Money
  2. Amber Portwood Kicked Out Of Her Home While She’s In Jail
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Leah Messer, You’re Not Ready To Get Married Again

KMJ

Posted at 11:44 AM on March 9, 2012

She might not actually mean she’s going to get rid of the dog. Your first dog is a huge responsibility, especially as a puppy. When I got my first puppy (as an adult, I had another one when I was a kid), she was very frustrating and I talked about getting rid of her all the time, knowing full well I never would. Once they get older, it gets easier. Mine grew up and is much easier now. :) Then again, I wasn’t balancing motherhood and a dog.

Glamisgrl

Posted at 2:25 PM on February 16, 2012

My dog is a total pain in the butt except I NEVER talk about getting rid of him. He’s a full time job too. If you can’t handle a dog then there’s no way you can handle a child. AND she’s been arrested continuously. Her mon can keep taking care of her son. Janelle doesn’t deserve such an amazing kid in her care.

KMJ

Posted at 11:45 AM on March 9, 2012

Um, Barbara should not be taking care of Jace at all. Think about how Jenelle turned out… Now think about who raised her and made her turn out that way… Yeah, Barbara is just as much an unfit mother as Jenelle. He should either be with Jenelle or in a foster home.

Heather Brown

Posted at 7:27 PM on January 17, 2012

Just cause she said it don’t mean she did get rid of her. And i think she is a great mom. You must really like her case every time I come here it is you picking on her.

mother

Posted at 4:22 PM on January 5, 2012

Just because she says she wants to get rid of her dog doesn’t mean she can’t be a parent. You ever think that after she got the dog she realized she can’t have both the dog and her son? If she only has enough to take care of one, isn’t it better to get rid of the dog so she can work on getting her son back.

Chelse

Posted at 4:09 PM on January 5, 2012

Oh come off it people. Pets get annoying. Just because she made a comment about her dog getting annoying does not mean she can’t take care of her child.
I’ve said multiple times that I want to get rid of my pets, doesn’t mean I did it. I said it out of annoyance and frustration.

disco

Posted at 12:50 PM on January 5, 2012

Obviously she’s still a baby