Jenelle Evans' Racy Girl-On-Girl Action With Her Roommate — Shocking Pics

Thu, January 5, 2012 7:00pm EST by 20 Comments
Jenelle Evans

Kelly

Posted at 1:49 PM on March 25, 2012

Ad may be when she ad hannah end that war that is so not called for, they can also kiss ad it would be no big deal..

Kelly

Posted at 1:43 PM on March 25, 2012

Bst friends kissing is the most cutest thing.. Dont seem to know they people gotta mak it a big deal..

Del

Posted at 6:46 AM on January 15, 2012

I love these people, making pretty much everyone else on the planet look like Harvard graduates ;)

Kristin

Posted at 11:13 PM on January 9, 2012

how old are these pics people make bad choices and mistakes she is making changes to her life and she is doing a great job at it. And when did being a mom mean you could not have a life what we see on tv is a year old a lot can change in a year so before you judge think about whats going on now and not the past and for that matter i am sure everyone who is commenting negitive things life is not perfect so before you trash someone ealse for what they do look at your self….

Ava

Posted at 1:39 PM on January 9, 2012

So she kissed her best friend. Big deal. It doesnt mean she’s a bad mother to Jace. Janelle has come a long way since Sixteen and Pregnant, and you can see that in the show. She’s a mom, but she’s young as well, and none of you know for sure that she goes out ALL the time. Get over yourselves. I’m pretty sure none of YPU are winning best mom award. So shut up.

Ava

Posted at 1:40 PM on January 9, 2012

*you

Kristin

Posted at 11:14 PM on January 9, 2012

agree to the fullest.

cc

Posted at 6:39 PM on January 8, 2012

I don’t know how Janelle can go out and party and drink all the time and leave her son at home with her mother and then argue with her mom on the show saying she tries to take care of him but she wont let her. I could never leave my kid with my mom to go party and I got pregnant at 16. Ever since I got pregnant with my son I never imagined going out and partying and leaving him with my mom all the time. She needs to grow up and be a mom. She made the baby, she needs to take care of it. Other teen mom’s like myself grow up faster cuz we got pregnant unexpectedly so she needs to do it too not to be a white trash whore. She’s not the first one its happened to and she sure wont be the last.

Joanna Backman

Posted at 3:33 PM on January 6, 2012

this poor girl does not need custody of her child,but a lot of mental health therapy. very sad. maybe it can serve as an example to young girls about the downfalls of motherhood too soon.

angel

Posted at 2:09 PM on January 6, 2012

her decisions arent good at all but if you watch past episodes you see jenelle crying out for help and nobody listens to her also she doesnt have her dad in her life and she cant stand living with her mother who enables her in some ways .and who gives a flying f*** about pics of her partying every teenager has done it let the girl get it out of her system learn from her mistakes and move on.oh but seriously dont cry no more its not a good loooook for you

Loblolly

Posted at 11:10 AM on January 6, 2012

It’s one thing to not have kids and make yourself look like a sloppy nasty pathetic HO but to have a child and make yourself look like a fool on the national scale makes her a loser!

Sandra

Posted at 9:07 PM on January 5, 2012

I wish she would think about things from a future perspective. If I saw old pics of my mom doing crap like this I would be mortified. This girl has no brain. Just actin like an immature hofaceslut partying it up and fighting on twitter cuz I’m a stupid attention whore while my mom raises my kid, love my life.

Katie

Posted at 7:18 PM on January 5, 2012

OMG GARY HEAD IS SO GROSS ZOMG ZOMG

James Duffy

Posted at 7:18 PM on January 5, 2012

These stolen images are copyrighted by me, your usage is done so without my permission or consent.

Kellie

Posted at 11:06 AM on January 17, 2012

News flash……you made them public when u posted them on the internet dumba$$!!

Tammy

Posted at 6:01 PM on January 5, 2012

WHITE TRASH HO I feel bad 4 her mom & kid

jesss

Posted at 5:30 PM on January 5, 2012

she is probably one of the biggest peaces of white trash i have ever seen.

Ashley

Posted at 4:31 PM on January 5, 2012

I’m also pretty sure it’s a violation of Jenelle’s probation to drink or be around people who drink and/or do drugs. These girls never learn.

c

Posted at 4:30 PM on January 5, 2012

wow what a trashy girl.. its one thing when two attractive women kiss.. but two hideous women.. no one wants to see that

Mom of 4

Posted at 4:04 PM on January 5, 2012

these were posted by a man named James Duffy. It appears that this James Duffy allowed the underage Jenelle and Tori to drink in his home. Pretty sure that’s illegal