'Jane By Design' Scoop: Jane & Billy 'Belong Together,' But Will They Hook Up?

Thu, January 5, 2012 2:52pm EDT by 32 Comments
Courtesy of ABC Family

Erica Dasher gives HollywoodLife.com the straight talk on Jane’s future (or lack thereof) with Billy.

If you watched the series premiere of ABC Family’s Jane By Design — which I hope you did, because it’s pretty adorable — then you probably also noticed the crazy chemistry between Jane (Erica Dasher) and her high-haired BFF Billy (Nick Roux.) Fans are already shipping the pair, and Erica recently chatted with HollywoodLife.com to weigh in with her own thoughts on “Jilly.” Or “Bane.” Or whatever we’re calling them.

“I spoke to our showrunner yesterday about that,” Erica admitted. “She was asked that question in an interview and she said that she feels like, in her heart, Jane and Billy belong together. But you never know what’s going to happen!”

And should Jane and Billy ever decide to venture out of “the friend zone,” Erica would be all for it.

“Nick is great, I adore him,” she says. “He’s so beautiful. For a guy to be that attractive and as nice as he is… He works really hard and cares very much about the show.”

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more Jane By Design scoop

More ‘Jane By Design’ News:

1. Series Premiere Recap: Jane Lands The Job Of Her Dreams
  2. 5 Reasons You Should Watch ‘Jane By Design’

Schuyler K.

Posted at 7:49 PM on May 6, 2012

OMG! I love Jane By Design and can hardly wait for it to come back on. If you look at my calendar you’ll notice they day it comes on, I have marked that day with stars, hearts, circled it a million times. Seriously, you’d think it was they day the world ended.

Mikaela appleberry

Posted at 10:32 AM on May 6, 2012

ooh and to all you losers who voted on the poll above that billy and jane shouldn’t be together you’re wrong… so you can suck it and shut up

Mikaela appleberry

Posted at 10:28 AM on May 6, 2012

i think billy and jane obviously belong Together, i mean the chemistry is there, the attraction is there… So I think they are meant to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope the producers and directors behind the camera make this right decision..

Mikaela appleberry

Posted at 10:25 AM on May 6, 2012

i think billy and jane obviously belong

games land

Posted at 9:13 PM on April 21, 2012

It’s the best time to make a few plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have learn this submit and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

lolly

Posted at 10:28 AM on March 21, 2012

I love them both and I will forever support and ship them. They belong together and Billy makes me wish I have a guy best friend who will always be there for me. sigh. Oh well, it’s just that everything they do for each other is filled or mixed with genuine love.

Gabbi

Posted at 10:39 PM on March 14, 2012

ok, well i have ventured out of the friend Zone before and it can ruin a friendship…but Billy and Jane are soooooooooooo sooooooooooo sooooooooooo perfect for each other that i think they would be absolutely positively fine… but we have to remember ****SPOILER*** that its possible that billy could go to prison and Jane could forgive Nick for cheating and that Jeremy still likes her…even though her being in high school is a secret… i would choose billy because he is not only hot, he also has ALWAYS been there for jane and he has the nicest personality

Natalie

Posted at 7:28 PM on March 4, 2012

nick is a sexy beast and billy is a beautiful soul and thats it and i no by the end jane and billy will be together but im still in love with themmmmmmbothhhhh <3 ill date them if jane wont hahaha

stephanir

Posted at 3:18 AM on March 1, 2012

omgggg jane and billly<33 i will be soooo happy if they put them together cuz we all know they belong together omg and lulu and nick belong together too uhggg they need to be together or imm just gunna stop watching the show………
……
….

.. joke i could never stop lol

Anne

Posted at 1:14 AM on March 1, 2012

**SPOILER**

I’m pretty excited for Billy to tell Jane that Nick cheated on her. I’m giddy with anticipation.

Amaria

Posted at 2:12 AM on February 24, 2012

Please put them togethrr they r so perfect for echother everytime their around ecothrr u can feel the chemistry in the air nd sometimes it looks lik their gnna kiss oh nd in episode 2 I think billy was checking.jane out while dropping her off at work

Jane nd billy all the way im hoping for the best.

alicia

Posted at 11:57 AM on February 16, 2012

I say billy and jane are meant to be cuz they both know everything about eachother! They are perfect for eachother! You can tell that billy likes her in the way we want him to but i can already tell its jane whos gonna be confused about all this but she’ll come around ^_^ billy+jane!!!!! <3

Clary

Posted at 5:42 PM on February 7, 2012

I understand the whole “friendship thing” but honestly they should have picked a less beautiful looking guy if they were to stay as just friends, just sayin. And Billys gorgeouse, you cant deny that. -__- I really hope that they do get together, fingers crossed!!

Serena

Posted at 8:19 PM on February 3, 2012

Billy and Jane all the way!!!!!!! Even if it’s predictable that usually a girls best friend thats a guy ends up with her, I will love watching it anyway! Plus I don’t really like the other guys even though they are all cute :) <33

Jas

Posted at 12:47 AM on February 2, 2012

I really hope they never get together. The whole best friends/soulmate garbage is so played out.

Missy

Posted at 7:30 PM on January 31, 2012

Nick Roux is perfect for this role we are from the same hometown he is a sweetheart! I hope Billy and Jane end up together so adorable!

Gabbi

Posted at 10:41 PM on March 14, 2012

what hometown is Nick Roux from?? i love him

Jane

Posted at 12:28 AM on January 22, 2012

I LOVE THEM!

Anesha

Posted at 12:51 PM on January 18, 2012

the showrunner calls the shot right?
And in her heart she sees Jane and Billy meant to be together right?
She also says “but who knows, you never know what will happen”

HAH…. I feel like they would get together but obviously – dramas gonna acompany them. OMG!!! haha I SO WANT TO SEE IT.

THOSE TO ARE SO PERFECT TOGETHER!!! <3 <3

Karson

Posted at 6:21 PM on January 17, 2012

Yes! They should definitely be a couple! They get along so well and it’s obvious they like each other. They would be perfect together! And Jilly is cuter than Bane(:

Shauna

Posted at 3:26 PM on January 17, 2012

I want Jane with Billy are so cute together

Sarah>L

Posted at 5:18 PM on January 11, 2012

I think they should be together but i don’t think they should cause there such good friends and i don’t want them to wreck that.

shaquna

Posted at 10:16 PM on January 17, 2012

What are you talking about I think that they should be together no matter what and if they wreck their friendship the could always become friends again and they could work it out like they always do!!!!¡

Lauren

Posted at 5:20 PM on January 9, 2012

I think they should hoke up and be together! i mean they r perfect for each other and billy is sooooooo cute!! and he has awesome hair! Lol

Rin

Posted at 5:58 PM on January 7, 2012

YES. They should totally be together. They’re so cute together both on the show and off the show. They’re ADORABLE.

Brooklynn

Posted at 10:41 PM on January 5, 2012

OMG! I already LOVE the show!!! Jane has soooo much fashion senses! Wish i could design my own close and sew and other things that Jane has.!.!

emma

Posted at 10:40 PM on January 5, 2012

They should so be together!!!! If they did I would I would CRY of joy they belong together if they don’t get togther I might aswell stop watching it so they better hurry up

shaquna

Posted at 10:19 PM on January 17, 2012

Even if you stop watching the show their either not going to get together but it doesn’t matter.