Casey Anthony: 'I've Adopted'

Thu, January 5, 2012 9:41am EST by 10 Comments

In a video diary that just surfaced, Casey said things are starting to look up for her since she was acquitted in July of her daughter Caylee’s murder — she’s adopted a dog!

Wearing a new blonde bob and glasses, Casey Anthony talks about life in probation — this is the first time she’s shown her face since her July acquittal of murdering her daughter Caylee! “It’s just a little surreal how much things have changed since July, and how many things haven’t changed,” she says. “But the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change in a good way. I just hope that things stay good and that they only get better.”

Recorded in October, Casey doesn’t reveal where she’s filming the video. But she does talk about how happy she is to have a computer, phone and camera she can call her own. She even adopted a dog! “It’s kind of nice to say that I have some belongings that are mine,” she explained.

“She is desperate to get her story out,” a source told People. “She thought this would be the best way to do it. Unfiltered, in her own words.”

This is the first video to leak, and Casey hints that there might be more recordings. “This is the first of many, and I’m looking forward to this,” she says. “It’s a little scary, because I hate being on camera. But I need to conquer that fear at some point, and this is a good start.”

More Casey Anthony:

1. Casey Anthony’s Reaction To The Discovery Of Caylee’s Body Revealed! Shocking Video!
  2. Casey Anthony Ordered To Pay Florida $97,000 For Lying During The Search For Caylee!
  3. Casey Anthony’s Parents Are Split On Her Guilt — George Blames Her For Caylee’s Death But Cindy Insists It Was An Accident!

Custer

Posted at 7:43 PM on April 17, 2014

Anthony is a psychotic narcissist. Her parents should rue the day she was conceived.

ashley

Posted at 10:59 AM on January 12, 2012

it really irks me that she is SOOO HAPPY that she has her OWN belongings..when her poor innocent little daughter will NEVER have anything!!!!!! She can’t even breathe our air anymore, and this chick is really talking about how she is happy bc she has a computer, a phone, and a camera!! What about your DAUGHTER!! Your child should be your prized possesion NOT electronic devices! UGH this chick gets on my last nerve. Dear Humane society, better watch out for the puppy, he might distract casey from partying and being “date-raped”!!

Prettypinkie72

Posted at 4:30 PM on January 12, 2012

I agree with you on everything you said and I also feel that this b–ch has no rights to say anything to us! “On top of it I HATE HER SO BADLY. For what she has done to her Little baby Girl CAYLEE A. Everyone forgets all about that Beutiful Little CAYLEE, That mom can go to hell for all I give a SHIT! I have NOT seen the so called tape she had made, and I won’t ever see it! That killer gets me to a mood were I say things that I would never say in my life. Just saying!

ann

Posted at 11:32 PM on January 7, 2012

I recommend you tread lightly on this topic. Whether or not she did murder her daughter only she will know, but she will NEVER, EVER earn forgiveness and sympathy from the public.

emily

Posted at 1:14 PM on January 5, 2012

Shes a baby killer….murderer….hope she rots in hell.

Rick Patel

Posted at 11:11 AM on January 5, 2012

Finally, adorable dream-girl Casey Anthony communicates with her fans. We are sorry she cut her long, lovely, lustrous light-brown hair, but we are so happy to see her & hear her voice.

irate

Posted at 6:30 PM on January 5, 2012

omg you cant be serious

prettypinkie72

Posted at 4:44 PM on January 12, 2012

OMG!! I CAN’T BELIEVE you said what you Just said? On top of it She’s the SICKO FOR WHAT TOT MOM ANTHONY DID TO HER BEUTIFUL LITTLE CAYLEE ( her daughter)! Just Think What you had said. ); SERIOUSLY I DON’T UNDER STAND WHAT YOU SAID!!??? AT ALL??

c

Posted at 10:16 AM on January 5, 2012

who cares what that baby killer has to say

dirtysocks

Posted at 11:16 AM on January 5, 2012

Someone needs to tell this evil witch that no one, absolutely no one cares what she has to say

Her video only serves to prove further that she is a liar and a narcissistic monster . She repeats over and over that she finally has something that she “can call her own”

I guess its no surprise that the world would have to remind her that she HAD “something to call her own” when she had Caylee.. I dont feel sorry for her one bit, and i only wish that the jury had locked her up for good . One day she will reap the “rewards” she has earned . She obviously believes her little world is getting better and her past is forgotten .