Selena Gomez Is Just Like Us — She Goes To McDonald's

Wed, January 4, 2012 12:25pm EDT by 15 Comments
Selena Gomez McDonalds

Selena hit up the drive thru for a quick bite to eat — but isn’t she supposed to be on a healthy diet?

Selena Gomez really loves her junk food.

The 19-year-old star was seen making a pit stop at McDonald’s. Although we can’t help but worry about her — back in June, she was hospitalized for malnourishment, and promised that she would start eating better.

Should Selena give up McDonald’s?

More Selena Gomez News

1. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Their Shopping Spree At Urban Outfitters
  2. Selena Gomez, Rihanna & More: See Who Wore Ringlet Curls This Week
  3. Selena Gomez Reveals: I’d Love To Be On A TV Show Like ‘Friends’

Michael Jo

Posted at 2:03 PM on March 3, 2012

Hi Selena & Justin seen the Birthday pictures @Justin’s 18th’Sorry I missed it.Cool~ Hope all is well and you all had fun.You 2 Love birds Take care,and I hope you have the best year ever(:
Michael Jo~

Michael Jo

Posted at 8:47 AM on March 3, 2012

Hi Selena, I know I wish I were there with you as well.
I miss you.Hope your having fun and filming is the best.
Tell your cast Hi for me.Its tough some times but I’m not giving up on US as well.Thanks for your Love I see it all.
With Love always~ Hope to see ya again soon(:
Michael Jo

Michael Jo

Posted at 4:24 PM on February 5, 2012

Hi Selena,we got back from the Place we know. Just stop’n bye to say Hi and hope you Have a fun filled day.Have fun with
our friends.
Michael Jo~
I Luv u(:

Selena Gomez

Posted at 4:33 PM on January 20, 2012

Thank you Michael Jo,For the words,Tonight I will sing my heart out to you.I think of you often.I Love you Michael,and I miss you(:
Sel~

Michael Jo

Posted at 8:08 PM on January 17, 2012

Selena Gomez Can Eat what she wants.She is down to earth
and is grown, if she wants fries,burger & shake.Thats cool.A great place for the kids to. Hey Selena I got your back babe.
M.J-I Luv U~ Ow Tell Miley & Demi Hey for me to,see you soon(:

Erica

Posted at 11:56 AM on January 9, 2012

That is soo stupid everytime Hollywood Life post something about Selena eating junk food they always ‘But isnt she supposed to have a diet she never said she had to have a diet she just needs to eat more healthier then she did and so what if she has mcdonalds 2 times in a week she is allowed to eat what she wants when she want to geez! P.s I may sound crazy but Im just sticking up for my idol~Selenator <3

pifi

Posted at 4:27 PM on January 4, 2012

She is, around 4-5 millions but for a celebrity like her,nope,not much like miley cyrus,demi and justin bieber…

kwam

Posted at 4:12 PM on January 4, 2012

Everybody cheats on a diet, at least once a year. No one is perfect.

dumas1000

Posted at 2:14 PM on January 4, 2012

I haven’t gone to McDonalds in years, and that is not an exaggeration. Worst tasting, most overprice “food” ever. A hamburger at McDonalds invokes my gag reflex. She ain’t like me. More to the point, she’s not like any of us. It seems as if she and Justin Bieber live an extravagant lifestyle.

jessie

Posted at 12:57 AM on January 6, 2012

Extravagent life style eating Mcdonald’s? You may not be stupid, but you sound like it! By the way, I love Mcdonald’s and it is NOT overpriced… that’s why everyone is eating there, so suck it Prince Phillip.

Michael Jo

Posted at 1:52 PM on January 4, 2012

oops my bad sorry for the double comment. I hit the post on accedient before I was done. Da hahah Keep the 1 where it says I love you K? K!
M.J.

Michael Jo

Posted at 1:47 PM on January 4, 2012

I would share some fries and shake with her.she is down to earth,even through her hollywood life.
I Love you selena.
Lets meet up,you know the place
Michael Jo(:
I Love you Forever~ Who said I can’t LOL~ Lots of Luv 2 u.

Michael Jo

Posted at 1:40 PM on January 4, 2012

I Love you selena.
Lets meet up,you know the place
Michael Jo(:

Nadia

Posted at 1:21 PM on January 4, 2012

hahahahaha are you kidding me? she doesn’t make a lot of money??? Honey, get your information straight please. Selena has millions..

pifi

Posted at 12:33 PM on January 4, 2012

So what?is that really a big news,even the Kate Middleton do her own grocery but she is a queen while selena is not and she doesnt make alot of money so of course she need to do her stuff.she cant even sing good so stop making a big deal out of it.not jealous but its true.peace..