Jenelle Evans Relapses: Drinking, Drugs & Back With Troubled Ex Kieffer Delp — New Report

Wed, January 4, 2012 11:43am EST by 11 Comments

Wild child Jenelle is in a downward spiral — FAST! Friends say she’s smoking pot, drinking underage and wants to get back together with her loser ex! Say it isn’t so, Jenelle!

Jenelle Evans can’t seem to stay out of trouble. The Teen Mom 2 star seemed to be getting her life back on track — she has a new boyfriend, started taking classes again and found a new apartment — but now Star magazine reports that she’s back to her old ways of booze, weed and Kieffer Delp!

In May, Jenelle entered a Malibu rehab facility, according to Star. She left after 30 days and told everyone she was so happy to be sober. But was it an act?

Friends told the magazine that during an MTV promotional tour in Dec., she was hitting the bottle in NYC. “One night Jenelle and some of the other girls went out to get alcohol to bring back to the hotel,” a source revealed. “Jenelle was drinking beer.”

Worse, Jenelle isn’t surrounding herself with people who will help her stay sober. “Jenelle said she was going apartment hunting with this new friend of hers who smokes weed and drinks,” a friend said. Another source defended Jenelle, but barely: “I dont think Jenelle is smoking weed, but who really knows?”

The 20-year-old also plans to reunite with her trouble-maker ex Kieffer, who is NOTHING but bad news. “Jenelle told me that when Kieffer gets out of jail she’s more than likely going to get back with him,” a pal revealed. “She says that he doesn’t have anybody else.”

Will Jenelle really dump her new boyfriend Gary Head for Kieffer? Let’s hope not! Do YOU think Jenelle is spiraling out of control?

More ‘Teen Mom’ drama:

1. Leah Messer: The Real Reason She’s Getting Married & It’s Not For Love
  2. Leah Messer Is ‘Having My Baby,’ Reveals Fiance Jeremy Calvert
  3. ‘Teen Mom 2? Recap: A Desperate Jenelle Evans Tries To Bail Kieffer Delp Out Of Jail, But Nobody Will Help!

Colldoll

Posted at 10:06 PM on January 25, 2012

So sad to see you, so hopeless! I just got out of an AA meeting and tonight was a step meeting! Admitting I’m powerless over drugs and alcohol & my life is unmanageable! I was forced to revisit my life when drinking! I was out of control my emotions family finances job all of it! I lost everything. I usually can get itback! Get another car another job but i could never keep it. Forget all the material stuff, I lost my soal! I just wanted to die. I’m going to pray you embrace this unmerited gift from god! My life today 4 1/2 years sober is beyond my wildest dreams I just got married and I have a one year old. I go to meetings all week I owe my life to Aa I hope you find your way back to the easier softer side

Sinead

Posted at 3:51 AM on March 15, 2012

Well done for taking control of your life!! Hold on in there for your husband and child, they deserve a clean wife and mum, and you deserve to be free from your addiction. Best wishes!

Manda

Posted at 9:44 PM on January 17, 2012

Jenelle you are my favorite perosn on Teen Mom 2 . Kieffer may bring you down sometimes but y’all are a really cute couple when y’all get along . Don’t listen to what people say . Listen to your heart .(:

Manda

Posted at 9:41 PM on January 17, 2012

Jenelle you are my favorite person on Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2 . Kieffer may bring you down sometimes but y’all are a really good couple when y’all get along . Don’t listen to what people say follow your heart .(:

john

Posted at 10:34 PM on January 11, 2012

I SEE YOU WIFF KIEFFAH JENELLE!!!

bri

Posted at 10:48 PM on January 7, 2012

I just think that she is absolutely absurd, I can sometimes see why she gets mad because her mom does have a tendency to be a little rude but c’mon? Learn some self respect. If she would give up all of her friends and dependency on her peers and stayed at home at listened to her mom (no matter how ridiculous the request may be) she could have jace. But she is way to irresponsible, this is why teens should not have children and while I understand that it was an accident she did it knowing that there was a chance and she really needs to get her life on track. We are all rooting for you !

taylor kimber

Posted at 8:08 PM on January 6, 2012

You need a seriously reality check…that poor son of yours. My mom is a drugy and my dad is an alcoholic. I greew up with my aunt…and it sucks not knoowing what a normal life is like. I guess jace will be saying the same thing when he is 16 like me. Sad!

Phyllis

Posted at 10:36 AM on January 5, 2012

Janelle, are you that desperate for sex??? Why go with someone who has nothing to offer you, and is a no one!! Listen to your friends and family, and move on, go to college, spend time with your son..Look at what your mother has done for her..grow up Janelle and respect yourself!

Emily

Posted at 10:16 PM on January 4, 2012

Jenelle im 11 years old and your a bad role module. Your a bad person and you ” apparently ” got better. Don’t do it jenelle I believe in u some what. And next time u speak to ur mom u should appologice to ur mother!

Theresa

Posted at 8:16 PM on January 4, 2012

LOL so she’s doing what shes always done. Boy this is news.

cassidy