Jacqueline Laurita Kicked Off Of 'The Real Housewives Of N.J.?'

Wed, January 4, 2012 11:53am EDT by 15 Comments
Jacqueline Laurita

BJP

Posted at 4:07 PM on June 11, 2012

If Jacqueline and Carline leave the show, I am gone too

stephanie

Posted at 11:42 AM on June 18, 2012

i agree if they leave the show i will not be watching.

TruthBeTold

Posted at 2:09 PM on June 18, 2012

Buh-bye. Good riddance to both of them.

Stephanie

Posted at 1:29 AM on April 21, 2012

UMMM can you say loss of fan base??? I really hope they stay otherwise, Why watch?

Regina Royster

Posted at 8:36 PM on January 20, 2012

I hope Jacqueline and Caroline will be returning. Actually, I hope everyone will return, including Teresa who shocked everyone at the end of last season. I hope you guys will reconsider this. Oh by the way, if there’s an open slot, I’m available … LOL.

yayay

Posted at 6:06 PM on January 17, 2012

I hope Caroline leaves. I don’t like how her kids get involved with all of the drama

joejoe_no1

Posted at 10:42 PM on February 16, 2012

Agreed. They say too much. So how dare she be offended by Teresa’s remarks.

Mperkins

Posted at 9:59 PM on September 24, 2012

The reason Caroline ‘s kids are right there stirring up all the drama is because their mother has taught them to bully!! I hope everyone will watch the previous shows and see how Caroline and Kathy have tried to make everything that happens Teresa’s fault!! Joe and Melissa, please stop and see what is happening. Teresa loves you and Melissa!!

Sara

Posted at 2:14 AM on January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!!~~
My friend just met a cutest girl on — NSArelationships dot c’0m–. It’s where for charming woman and handsome man seeking No Strings Attached relationship,safe and private!
It’s a nice place for people who wanna find gorgeous intimate encounters….no bounds or extremes in front of true love. XOXO

socababy3

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 4, 2012

I hope Jac is dumped she’s had so much Botox she can’t move her face anyway .She can’t even talk LOL that’s why she tweets so much. Dump Don Caroline too she’s a bully.

Sam

Posted at 12:44 PM on January 4, 2012

Jacqueline is a wolf deguised in sheeps clothing!! Caroline is just an annoying bully.

yayay

Posted at 6:07 PM on January 17, 2012

Agree

jane

Posted at 4:52 PM on June 16, 2012

agreed! 2

jl

Posted at 12:26 PM on January 4, 2012

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE kick off both of these aggravating, irritating hypocrites and I’ll watch RHNJ again.

Dottie

Posted at 2:37 PM on February 12, 2012

I really have been missing Jersey housewives,and to be truthful…I just love Caroline…sorry, dhe is the one with more sense, plus she is really a beautiful woman who does not need all that fake stuff.