Find out how you can get as fit as Ashley with all of her secret diet and workout tips.
Bachelorette Ashley Hebert is trying hard to stay fit for her wedding to J.P. Rosenbaum that will most likely take place later this year. Ashley shares her wedding workout and diet tips with In Touch magazine.
This is how Ashley is getting in shape for her wedding:
- Ashley has changed her eating habits. She used to love carb-heavy meals but has switched to lighter bites whipped up by J.P. “He’ll make a piece of lean meat and a vegetable,” Ashley relays.
- She takes body-sculpting and spin classes that help focus on her inner thighs and lower abdomen.
- “Lifting weights burns more calories than cardio,” Ashley says.
- Ashley will avoid plastic surgery enhancements at all cost. “I don’t want to look plastic,” she notes. “And J.P. would kill me.”
- Ashley kicks her metabolism into gear first thing in the morning by eating a healthy breakfast. She prefers yogurt with fruit and granola or eggs sunny-side up “with toast.”
- Ashley eats smaller meals throughout the day. “I eat when I’m hungry,” she confesses.
- Lunch usually consists of a salad and chicken for Ashley.
- Ashley tries to pick the healthier carbs when she does give in. “I try to stay away from white rice and white pasta,” she says.
- Ashley will splurge every once in a while on chocolate, a cupcake or pasta with cream sauce.
More Bachelorette News: