Model Lauren Scruggs Praying To 'Take Away The Pain' In 2012

Tue, January 3, 2012 8:50am EDT by 5 Comments

Tony

Posted at 12:21 PM on January 5, 2012

It is true that this young lady is getting tons of media attention. No one can deny this. There are far worse tragedies that never get mentioned. I wonder if Lauren were black or asian if the media would even bother. Something to think about. When she does heal and all the pain is gone, perhaps Lauren can tell all of us exactly what happened and what state of mind she was in to just walk into a propeller. Was it an accident? Or was she trying to take her own life and it backfired on her? Only Lauren could tell us all the truth or will she just cop out? It just doesn’t add up. How does someone walk into a propeller? The strong wind and noise would warn even a young boy or girl to get away. I have just never heard of this happening anywhere. Not like that. Not even Helen Keller would do that.

tom

Posted at 9:21 AM on January 12, 2012

Tony. Your an idot. Think about that. Jackass

MARY STOCKTON

Posted at 5:40 PM on January 4, 2012

CRYING FOR LAUREN’S PAIN. PRAYING FOR A MERCIFUL RECOVERY. BEEN THERE MYSELF WHEN I WAS SEVENTEEN, SO I UNDERSTAND.SHE WILL ALWAYS BE BEAUTIFUL, BUT NOW, SHE HAS ADDED CHARACTER.I’VE BEEN THROUGH HEAD INJURY AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERIES, IT’S PAINFULLY ROUGH, BUT EFFECTIVE, AND NOW THIRTY YEARS LATER, I HAVE BEEN A POPULAR SINGER,AND MORE IMPORTANTLY,MY DAUGHTER, A NEWER BEAUTY!SHE’S TEN AND PRAYS FOR YOU AS WELL. WE LOOK LIKE LAUREN, SO WE WERE MOVED BY HER STORY, I’M BLIND AS A BAT, SO THAT ACCIDENT COULD HAVE BEEN ME WALKING INTO THE PROPELLER.I PRAY LAUREN DOESN’T EVER WASTE TIME RELIVING ACCIDENT THINKING ABOUT “WHAT IF”. SHE’S ALIVE, AND I THINK SHE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT A REAL HAND OR EYE, BECAUSE SHE’S ALIVE TO LOVE. I LOVE HER AND CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HER FASHION BLOG AND POSE AGAIN.WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR HER AND HER NEXT MOVE!AND OF COURSE PRAYING!

unsung

Posted at 4:34 AM on January 4, 2012

i wish soldiers would get as much attention as she does. Most of the time, severley injured soldiers–just as bad or even worse than Lauren’s—return home without even being mentioned by the media. A sad day we live in.

Melika

Posted at 12:17 PM on January 3, 2012

Wow! What a great person!