Lady Gaga On Motherhood: I Want Kids 'Some Day'

Tue, January 3, 2012 9:46am EDT by 9 Comments

Is a baby Gaga on the horizon? The superstar singer revealed that she wants kids — just not quite yet.

Lady Gaga might be happy with her new boyfriend, actor Taylor Kinney, but don’t expect to see her rock a baby bump soon! When asked by “The Insider” before her New Year’s Eve appearance in New York’s Times Square if she’d consider having kids, the singer said it’s not out of the question: “Some day… long, long day from now… a long time,” she revealed. “Not soon. My baby will be my new record.”

Her future plans might not include babies at the moment, and the singer said acting isn’t in the plans either. “I enjoy film and I like to act in my videos, but I’m not an actress,” she explained. “I didn’t start as an actress. I did go to acting school for many years, but that’s such a tremendous art in itself… I just don’t identify with that sort of web like approach to being a public figure where you’re suddenly set to do everything. I’m a musician. I’m a musician right now.”

Catch the rest of the interview on “The Insider” on Tuesday, Jan. 3!

More Lady Gaga:

1. Justin Bieber & Lady Gaga: Most Charitable Celebrities Of 2011
  2. Courtney Stodden, Blake Lively & More: What Was The Most Shocking Relationship Of 2011?

3. Tim Gunn Fires Back Against Lady Gaga: ‘She Wears Costumes’

Madison

Posted at 11:04 AM on January 13, 2012

Im reading the comments and they are so rude gaga IS gorgeous and are outfits are awesomely insane okay her wont be running from her they will luv like I do

Zenae

Posted at 10:59 AM on January 13, 2012

Lady gaga .. Yu are my role model your so pretty and I luv your outfits.. # team monsters

Lindsay

Posted at 10:57 AM on January 13, 2012

Gaga is beautiful every celebrity is just jealous of her fame her kids will turn out great!!

Kacie

Posted at 10:54 AM on January 13, 2012

Gaga. Would make a great mother.. Baby monsters so wat if she dresses like that

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 7:55 AM on January 6, 2012

Charm

maggie

Posted at 10:58 AM on January 4, 2012

maybe if u dress a little more neatly then maybe u can become an awsome mother who can sing and an ideal mother fr ur children :)

Dan Carr

Posted at 6:35 AM on January 4, 2012

Okay Gaga,
We love your music yes. But, Kids? Seriously? Not if you dress like that? They will be running from you.

J

Posted at 8:14 PM on January 3, 2012

That anyone would allow her to have children terrifies me.

mia

Posted at 10:02 AM on January 3, 2012

OMG!! U know what? I just came across my best friend and her new boyfriend meeting on a nice dating place–casualloving dot c’0m–. Oh, so gorgeous. I must have a try, too. This place is the first and best club for charming lady and handsome man to find intimate encounters or begin NSA relationship, safe and private! It’s for me who wanna begin a relation without too many limits and bounds. Why waiting? Let your soul fly free and find your Mr. or Miss. Right here. Worthy trying!