'Gossip Girl' Pics: Is Blair Betraying Chuck By Marrying The Prince After All?

Tue, January 3, 2012 6:51pm EST by 28 Comments

donna

Posted at 7:26 AM on January 7, 2012

I couldn’t care less about Blair marrying a guest star and also carrying his offspring. Way to go GGWriters, you hell know how to exite me for GG 100th. Well I’ll tune in for Chuck&Blair’s wedding. I hope we get one soon <3

Jess

Posted at 6:58 PM on January 5, 2012

I think there will be some ridiculous obstacle/drama that means Blair marries Louis even though she loves Chuck the most, and Chuck is all hurt and confused. I’m kind of dreading it TBH. I just want to see Chuck and Blair together and happy. They’ve been through so much already.

jarangdibelay

Posted at 3:30 AM on January 5, 2012

its time to Dair.
Dair

Donna

Posted at 10:15 PM on January 4, 2012

I love Chuck and Blair! I like Blair and Dan as friends but only friends. They’ll ruin it if they hook up.

Jenkins

Posted at 9:43 PM on January 4, 2012

This show is only worth watching for for Blair and Chuck’s relationship. They go any other way and most of the fanbase is gone.

megan

Posted at 9:41 PM on January 4, 2012

I don’t think anyone but Chuck and Blair belong together after the last episode and I hope she doesn’t marry the prince, Nicole, because that would h=just be a slap in the face to loyal fans. As far as Dan? Who cares- the guy is ridiculous if he thinks Chuck and Blair don’t belong together. I guess he’ll settle for being her 3rd choice? Desperate much, Dan?

Elisha

Posted at 8:18 PM on January 4, 2012

Chuck and Blair belong together- we all know it (even the delusional Dair fans) Good article

Mari

Posted at 8:09 PM on January 4, 2012

I love Dan and Blair, they brought new life to the show. Dan is a man of truth and respects the woman he loves, Blair is happy at his side. They make a beautiful couple. I hope Gossip Girl dare to Dair.

Note: I only returned to see Gossip Girl because of Dair.

DairDensiDelena

Posted at 7:06 PM on January 4, 2012

I like Dair. Just thought I’d represent for my small portion of the fan base lol

Alexis

Posted at 3:07 PM on January 4, 2012

After the half season finale I just can’t see Blair still going with the wedding without a real reason behind it and also its very clear that Chuck is one and only for her so I don’t think Dan could even be an option for her. İts just ridiculous.

Allie

Posted at 2:50 PM on January 4, 2012

Ugh, I hope there’s a good reason for Blair even considering going through with this wedding- we all know Chuck is the one she truly wants to be with!

Joanna

Posted at 2:18 PM on January 4, 2012

Loling forever over this “A man can only take so much rejection, right?” Dan just have to accept that he’s only Blair’s gay friend.

Pretty sure Blair goes through with the wedding as part of a deal she makes with God to spare Chuck’s life. Only GOD can keep Chuck and Blair apart at this point. It’s all about Chair, baby!! :)

sarah

Posted at 2:13 PM on January 4, 2012

I forget to said that I love this article, because it is consistent with what is happening. Thank you very much!. I love Chair!!

Chris

Posted at 2:03 PM on January 4, 2012

I think she’s getting married out of guilt. I wish he would try and talk her out of it. He should know that Chair belong together! I miss my couple so much!

AJA

Posted at 2:03 PM on January 4, 2012

Somebody has to be the one to tell Blair she’s being an idiot for marrying Louis despite wanting to be with Chuck. I agree that Dan is not a threat to Chuck and Blair, but an ally, so hopefully he’ll help Chuck and Blair reunite again.

sarah

Posted at 2:02 PM on January 4, 2012

I only care Chair, so…I hate this wedding!.
And Dan and Blair are cute but only like friends, nothing more!.Dan falls in love with all the girls so it’s not news that he is behind the last female of the show with which it has not yet been, it upsets me.

MSC

Posted at 1:59 PM on January 4, 2012

It’s obvious Chuck and Blair belong together and anything Dan or Louis is a speed bump along the way to the true heart of Gossipgirl is. I heard Dan is actually helping Louis. Dan is acting like a gay best friend, not a legitimate romantic lead. He is “Ducky” from Pretty In Pink. He needs to go hook up with Nate already and leave Chuck and blair alone and get his nose out of people’s business.

Elena

Posted at 1:00 PM on January 4, 2012

I think Chuck has amnesia and that’s the reason Blair is going through the wedding.

Jacob

Posted at 9:17 AM on January 4, 2012

Oh well, Dan leads Blair to Chuck, then to Louis, but Blair always ends up at Dan’s or next to him :) The real prince is right next to you Blair and we all know it :)

Maria

Posted at 3:35 AM on January 4, 2012

tooo long time till 16th!!! OMG!!!! hope Blair will run out of her Wedding!!! like Julia Roberts!!!

A

Posted at 2:10 AM on January 4, 2012

Maybe Chuck is out of his coma and chair is getting married not louis and blair. One can only hope.

christy

Posted at 8:30 PM on January 3, 2012

its taking too long come on January 16 i cant wait anymore!!

maxima

Posted at 6:58 PM on January 3, 2012

Chuck and Blair she cant marry that dumb prince. Chuck changed now he is different and better than ever i hope he just gets better because the show without him would be boring CHAIR!!!!

stefany

Posted at 6:50 PM on January 3, 2012

Chair!!!!!!!!! shes not marrying louis only chuck!

Alexis

Posted at 6:34 PM on January 3, 2012

i LOVE the dress, just wondering wheres the baby bump ? cause she looks really skinny for a pregnant girl .

Kate

Posted at 10:41 PM on January 3, 2012

It is possible she lost the baby in the accident, so she might not be pregnant anymore.