'Mob Wives' Recap: Renee Graziano Almost Dies On The Operating Table

Sun, January 1, 2012 9:35pm EST by 10 Comments
Mob Wives

Sharon

Posted at 7:05 AM on June 10, 2012

Can someone plzzzzzz tell me when season 2 is starting in the uk , I love this programme so so much , can’t wait lol xx

Kerri

Posted at 8:46 AM on May 2, 2012

Soes anyone know when season 2 will be on in the uk?

Jules

Posted at 2:22 PM on January 28, 2013

I would also like to know if the Mob wives is coming back on Uk screen

LOURDES

Posted at 7:20 PM on January 18, 2012

i think you girl are the best

tiffany

Posted at 6:30 AM on January 11, 2012

What I saw was drita being held while karen came up and sucker punch drita. One on one I believe drita would have the upper hand. But these women are mothers and if you don’t like someone stay away from them. If I don’t like u, I want talk to you. Two on one is rotten and dirty! What is up with pulling hair? Who cares who you are and what crap you speak! Yea yea yea the mob, no one cares down in the south! Karen grow up chick and be a lady!

STRINGS

Posted at 1:57 PM on January 9, 2012

Note to the ginny goomba sluts on Mob Wives: Huey, Dewey, & Louie called and they want their lips back!! :)

STRINGS

Posted at 1:49 PM on January 9, 2012

Continued glorification of all that is wrong in “America”. Uneducated, ginny goomba whores (but what else is there in S.I.?)that can’t keep their smelly thighs closed even if they were welded together.
If elected president, I hereby solemnly swear to demolish the Outer, Goethals, & Bayonne and then nuke the spawning ground of “Jersey Shore” aka Staten Island. I will also make it illegal to wear orange toner and have an accent like Elmer Fudd.

star mars

Posted at 11:16 AM on January 3, 2012

I seen the preview to Mob Wives season two and it looked really intense. I couldn’t wait to watch the premiere. Not even working at DISH was going to stop me from viewing these cat-fights. I was able to stream the show on break right to my iPad since I get TV everywhere. I love my Sling box; it keeps me up to date with any of my channels even on-the-go. Some of the women on here have major attitudes and don’t really care. I love it. This is my new favorite show on Sunday evenings.

bigfun

Posted at 5:48 PM on January 2, 2012

would of been an improvment on the show

dontmesswitme13

Posted at 1:11 AM on January 2, 2012

oh miss karen swear she oh so HARD gangsta and
bad but why couldn’t she go outside and confront drita by herself. Cause she’s scared of drita. Karen just need to go back wherever the heck she came from.