Kim Kardashian Disses Kris Humphries In New Year's Tweet

Sun, January 1, 2012 3:00pm EST by 78 Comments
Kim Kardashian Divorce

Cynthia

Posted at 7:59 AM on March 23, 2012

Who is kim? Kris is a sweet man that every woman desire to be with. Kris I love u. Wish you a sweet and happy marriage to the right woman

olivia iniguez

Posted at 1:33 AM on February 26, 2012

who cares about kris u will find someone better

Kim k

Posted at 10:28 PM on February 10, 2012

The day the ring was delivered it was staged with klhoe asking her mum who the item belongs to. They all knew the ring was coming with all that crap that the item was 2million. This hungry kardashians are playing tricks on our mind but not me. They make me sick especially Kylie Jenner,the only one I like is kendell. I confess I use to be a fan of them because they all didn’t make up that s..tape but I can now see that am wasting my time on fake stars. The fake marriage was the last straw,I was throwing up. How can they useless kris life just like a rug. Marry somebody like Kim should have been forever because being Kims ex is another thing.i don’t know who will marry Kim after this mess,any man that will come to her life will use her. Kris was not a bussiness partner to sign all those trash confidentiality so is clear the marriage is fraud. Kris stand on what you say and annull this marriage

Kim k

Posted at 10:03 PM on February 10, 2012

Kim k is fake as her plastic surgeries and kris is the most dump person I have ever seen on this planet earth. Does it mean his father can not talk too,this should have given them the red light when they where signing all the confidential papers that the marriage is fake. If kris had ran away during the preparation of the wedding the whole America would have buried this guy. Kim was saying she felt something was not right about the initial marriage why didnt she cancell it if it was not a business decision. She and her hungry mother really planned everything since day one(staged). Kris need to take the ring back even if she say he paid only 20 percent. What does she need for greedy Kim. This family should shut up because nobody wants to see them,we are tired of their mean attitudes.

Maddie

Posted at 11:51 AM on January 24, 2012

Good job Kris for taking the high road and not discussing the relationship..You deserve better than all the negativity surrounding this worthless money-hungry family

Sunshine

Posted at 1:38 PM on January 24, 2012

He can’t say anything…you can be sure he had to sign a confidentiality agreement on anything about the family…even his Dad said he wasn’t allowed to talk about it.

Otherwise I am sure we would have seen a book by now LOL

Red

Posted at 4:30 PM on February 7, 2012

High road!!! Are you nuts? If you paid any attention you would have seen humphries was just as unhappy and I would say more immature . He was a big baby and loved the fame even though he wants people to think he didn’t. I hope he losses money on the situation Big Cry Baby!!! Move back to Minnisota and jump in a LAKE!!!!