Rihanna & Chris Brown: Back In Love?

Sat, December 31, 2011 7:07am EDT by 26 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown

cuur

Posted at 10:14 PM on March 3, 2014

They shouldnt get back because after whaat Chris Brown did to her is a big thing to forgive and what if Chris Brown does it agin. Chris is now known as a girl basher and he will always be known as thaat. so i think no Chris Brown should go out with a man lol no affence to you Chris Bronwn but use were a good couple but after what you did you should go out with a girl like Rihanna anymore. you deserve a girl that will give you a hiding back but yeah thanks for listening to what i have to saay but yeaah thankss and PEACE xx

CUURR

Posted at 10:17 PM on March 3, 2014

SORRY DELETE I WAS BORED

Miami Dade Property Search

Posted at 6:43 PM on June 19, 2012

Unquestionably consider that that you stated. Your favourite justification appeared to be on the web the simplest factor to consider of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even as other people think about issues that they just don’t recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the entire thing without having side effect , other folks can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

L!zzy_B

Posted at 7:05 PM on January 27, 2012

What are u talkin about ?!? You sound dumb

nomsa cycia

Posted at 5:48 AM on January 24, 2012

alexis

Posted at 5:48 AM on January 24, 2012

yes i love rhianna to i think that she is a really nice girl and i love all of her music so muchhh ansd what skool do u go and where do u lives cus i saw u the other day and u sed hi to me and i sed hi back to u and u sed who is t6his and i sed me and u sed ohh yes and then one of ya m8s swour at me and then u told me to f off and i sed to u come on then i will fight u but u ran off and u started saying more things but then u got ya mum cus u couldnt figh with me and that is bad for u and how old are u i 19 and u are mouthing off at me next time u fight me and we will see qho qins okauiiiii |!!!!!!!! u can come and meet me now i am at home cum to me okaii m78 u think u big and hard i am waitinmg for u if u aint a pussy come to me okaii !!!!???

nomsa cycia

Posted at 5:43 AM on January 24, 2012

i agree with u and chris brown do thast to rhioanna that is really bad dont u think m8 !!!!

Nomsa cycia

Posted at 9:31 AM on January 18, 2012

They shud cme bak da couple z js mwaax:-)

husbrown

Posted at 10:50 AM on January 17, 2012

i want chrisbrown and rihanna to get back together because their belong for each other.

sharon

Posted at 3:28 PM on January 15, 2012

If dey still lv demselves dey can cm bck afterall lv is blind.mistakes r bound to happen so forgiveness is wah matas so rihanna nd chris brown I wish u luck

preciouss

Posted at 11:02 AM on January 15, 2012

let them follow their hearts, i think they look good together

joseph babymama

Posted at 12:46 PM on January 6, 2012

i think chris n rihanna shound get back if they loved each other that all u need in a realtionship..

Mr Swag

Posted at 4:09 AM on January 6, 2012

Ya Chris Brezzy and RiRi must fix up things where in the world will you find a relationship without ups and downs that’s love peeps.So we musnt pretend like we don’t know how relationships works.Rihanna must give the young fella a chance asbleif

Meeka

Posted at 6:36 PM on January 2, 2012

Right. But how do we really know That could just be a false rumor but if that is true. . . THen by all means idk wat to say about that bc them 2 being if they are both positive then thats a dangerous equation thats gonna be added up but anyway big fan big fan ! ily chris brown and rihanna ! I think it was another reason i dnt think rihanna gave him herpes ! I think thats a false rumor! Trying to start up some mess !Q :$

Meeka

Posted at 6:26 PM on January 2, 2012

I personally love chris brown and rihanna very much but i Dont think they should get back 2getha bc of wat happen.
I know he said that he would never do it again but i still idk.
I disagree with them going back out but they can do whatever they want too.
If their ment to be 2getha then what the HAY by all means live it up 2getha. !
Ily both and i Hope everything works out!

:()

CicI

Posted at 11:48 PM on December 31, 2011

I think that whatever they want to do it up to them, they don’t need anyone else to tell them whether they should or should not get back together. What I’ve grown into believing is to follow your heart, like I expect them to. The incident that happen like 3 years ago is ancient, they were clearing young and inlove, things happen. To be honest they both abused each other, whether is was social or physically, whatever she did to provoke him to take action the way it did. They were abusing each other, not just him.
Regardless, of if they get back together or not, there always going to have genuine love for each other, because of what they once shared, even if not inlove.

Meeka

Posted at 6:31 PM on January 2, 2012

I totally agree with you !

Alexis

Posted at 8:09 PM on December 31, 2011

I have always loved Rihanna, i am a really big fan of hers, i do not want to see her get back to a guy who physically abused her but if she does than i will respect her decision. I still support her 100% i love you Rihanna

JelenaLover

Posted at 1:45 PM on December 31, 2011

@Allie he hit her because she gave him a Disease.
Which is (HIV)

Allie

Posted at 12:26 PM on December 31, 2011

Yes I know it’s wrong for a man to hit a women, but in a way I kinda thInk about, what did she do to cause him to do it?
I don’t think it would be a shock for them to get back together, and the guy in her latest music video looked a lot like Chris brown (js)
“the couple that are meant to be are the ones who go through everything trying to tear then apart in the beininng and come out even stronger than they were in the end “

MC

Posted at 10:37 AM on December 31, 2011

C’mon! Everybody makes mistakes! (Me first) most people learn for that mistakes and chris brown too , and if they love each other ,they must give a second chance . ¡The love is one of the best things that we have in our lives! They make a amazing couple , and what they say in twitter ..¡ clearly they will be together again! ♥

Macie

Posted at 9:49 AM on December 31, 2011

Isn’t Rihannas dad an alcoholic? This is such typical behavior for an adult child of an alcoholic or addict…they don’t know real love; they only know love that is unstable, abusive, selfish and insincere. She needs some help and support from a professional to break the cycle of codependency that is her life.

Mimz

Posted at 8:50 AM on December 31, 2011

aaaawwww!!! I just love seeing those two together :- ) They need to get back together.

Caitlin

Posted at 7:39 AM on December 31, 2011

although he hit her , they make the best couple i’ve never seen in my life! Really!

k:)

Posted at 8:38 AM on December 31, 2011

@caitlin i AGREE 100% don’t care about media/fans/haters it’s their life , MOVE ON and stop menddling to their life focused on your own personal life, we make mistakes, and now he learn from them that DOn’t ever Hit a Woman, past is past, let’s bring 2012 for more happiness & love for this couple, they’re the most HOTTEST COUPLE :)

shema

Posted at 4:38 PM on January 8, 2012

i agree with yu they look gud together