‘The Real Housewives’ also share their New Year’s resolutions with HollywoodLife.com exclusively.
The Real Housewives of New York City are going to be celebrating New Years’s in style. From skiing to fabulous parties, each woman has a fun night planned. They share their plans and resolutions with HollywoodLife.com exclusively.
What the housewives will be up to:
- Alex McCord: “We have learned from experience that instead of the overpriced dinner specials, the double-time babysitting fees and having to either hunt for a cab or pay double-time for a car, we prefer to throw house parties at our place in Brooklyn,” says Alex. “Our Manhattanite friends can easily get a cab going back home because every driver wants a fare going back. This year we’re inviting our friends with kids to bring them along, and either leave them for a sleepover or take them when they go. Adults upstairs with wine, kids downstairs with the X-Box, everyone wins. My resolution is to get better at responding to emails so people won’t think I hate them.”
- Ramona Singer: “Going to South Hampton to a dinner party for 30 people with lots of Pinot wine and champagne. It will be a huge turtle time night as there will be dancing involved,” she says. “My New Years resolution is to work a little less hard and spend more special time with friends and family as that is truly what life is about.”
- Kelly Bensimon: “My resolution is to finish my jan. toxic cleanse and get rid of all bad people and habits,” Kelly admits. “With Housewives in my rear view mirror, I can get back doing what I love: being the guest Editor of Avenue magazine, launching my new book, shoe line, and my tv show that’s in the works. For NYE, polar bear plunge in East Hampton.”
- Cindy Barshop: “I’m going to the Hamptons for NYE,” she says. “My resolution is to work out more and get healthier and expanding Completely Bare into other cities.”
- Countess LuAnn de Lesseps: “We are skiing up in Canada for the New Year’s holiday,” she reveals. “Things have been great in 2011 and I’m looking forward to continuing into 2012. My relationship with Jacques continues to be wonderful. My kids are amazing. Victoria is looking at colleges for next year. Noel has his own skateboard business (he’s a real entrepreneur). I wish good health and happiness for my entire family and for all my friends and fans. That’s the most important thing in life!”
- Jill Zarin: “Bobby wants to go to a fabulous Manhattan party and I am trying to convince him to order in Chinese and go see a movie, so the verdict on that is still out,” notes Jill. “Now that the show and the drama is far behind me, I am looking forward to continuing to focus more on family and the important things in life for 2012. Professionally, I am hoping for continued success for Skweez Couture and my new jewelry collection, The Jill Zarin Jewelry Collection.”