Plus, Drita, Karen, Renee and Carla all share their New Year’s resolutions with HollywoodLife.com exclusively.
The cast of Mob Wives — Drita D’avanzo, Karen Gravano, Renee Graziano, Carla Facciolo and Ramona Rizzo — are ready to get their party on for New Years. They share their NYE plans and resolutions for 2012 with HollywoodLife.com exclusively.
Here are their plans and resolutions:
- Drita: “On NYE I always stay with my family in Brooklyn,” she says. “My resolution is to focus on solving problems without using my fists — and surround myself with only positive and get rid of the negative.”
- Karen: “I am spending the night at home with the family and having a little party at my house inviting some friends,” reveals Karen. “My resolution is to stop cursing so much and really focus on my skin care line now the book is done. That’s going to be my number one priority for 2012, and cut all the negative people out of my life that really don’t want to see me do good — and spend more time with my family, especially Karina.”
- Renee: “All I plan on doing is having dinner with my son and his girlfriend,” notes Renee. “My resolution is to be re-baptized. What happened to me on the operating table has no doubt changed me inside completely. I owe God my life, so I’m going to share my testimony starting by getting re-baptized.” Plus, “this new years is a very sad one now that my father is back in prison and AJ’s father has gone as well,” adds Renne. “AJ and I are going through something we never thought we would.”
- Carla: “I really don’t have plans yet and my resolution is to try and focus on all the great things around me and not the B-llshit!”
- Ramona: “I’m spending New Year’s with my kids, family and friends,” Ramona shares. “Party at home for a bit and then off to a friend’s who is having an adults/kids party. My resolution is to try to rise above the bs that people thrive to get me into and curse a little less.”