Miley Cyrus & Demi Lovato's Funny Twitter Prank Revealed

Sat, December 31, 2011 8:31am EST by 14 Comments
Miley Cyrus Demi Lovato

Yum Yun

Posted at 9:34 PM on April 23, 2013

I love Demi and Miley’s friendship. They may not spent time together all the time but they always silently support each other when they needed each other. I think Demi has a great personality and maybe that’s why anyone who became friends with her always says that she is a great friend.

yeamfox

Posted at 3:07 AM on October 3, 2012

I love that Demi’s sense of humor …In Disney stars:
Demi is the Funniest, Strongest, Sweetest, the most beautiful and The Best Singer and she is the best actress (Watch Grey’s anatomy) has the most meaningful and powerful songs.
Selena is the cutest, the most normal and sweetest, the thinnest I guess and has the catchiest songs.
Miley is the sluttiest, Hottest, and has the best songs to dance to!

nina

Posted at 8:46 AM on March 20, 2012

aww they’re so cute!

lizbeth

Posted at 1:56 AM on January 7, 2012

i luv that there friends together i luv u miley and i luv u demi!!!!

Emma

Posted at 8:48 PM on January 4, 2012

I think they r good friends but not THE best friends I think that Demi is so wonderful that she has many bffs

CM Punk - Mr.Cult Of Personality

Posted at 2:13 AM on January 1, 2012

Miley and Demi , U Are Awesome!
Happy New Year to Ya’ll!

treasure

Posted at 2:12 PM on December 31, 2011

I don’t get it….

Cleo

Posted at 1:07 PM on December 31, 2011

Sure, I believe it; they may have shared a doobie or too, so why shouldn’t they be besties.

hellokitty2142

Posted at 10:40 AM on December 31, 2011

hahaha they sound like my friend and I. :)

christina

Posted at 10:27 AM on December 31, 2011

I love Demi she is so cute!

MileyROCKS

Posted at 9:32 AM on December 31, 2011

So cute! I love them! <3

The Boy

Posted at 12:51 PM on December 31, 2011

On Miley Cyrus & Demi Lovato

If thou, O musician, sayest that painting is mechanical because it is wrought by the work of the hands, music is wrought by the mouth, but not by the tasting faculties of the mouth; just as the hand indeed is employed in the case of painting, but not for its faculties of touch, …I will answer that painting is mental.”A house is never still in darkness to those who listen intently; there is a whispering in distant chambers, an unearthly hand presses the snib of the window, the latch rises. Ghosts were created when the first man awoke in the night

It’s a sort of bloom on a woman. If you have it, you don’t need to have anything else; and if you don’t have it, it doesn’t much matter what else you have

You must have been warned against letting the golden hours slip by; but some of them are golden only because we let them slip by.

Leslie

Posted at 10:32 AM on January 1, 2012

Although what you wrote sounds very beautiful, I wish I understood you! :D But, then again, I didn’t even bother to read it after the first sentence!

jaie

Posted at 1:54 AM on January 3, 2012

LOL me too!:))although what was written sounds poetic and all..