'KKTNY' Preview: Kris Humphries Asks Jonathan Cheban If He's Gay

Sat, December 31, 2011 12:30pm EDT by 23 Comments

On the upcoming episode of ‘Kourtney & Kim Take New York’ Kris asks Jonathan whether he’s gay because he spends his time with Kim shopping and doing what Kris considers girly activities!

Kim Kardashian is furious with Kris Humphries on Kourtney & Kim Take New York! The reality star gets so upset when Kris asks her best friend Jonathan Cheban if he’s into men because he’s smelling perfumes and candles with Kim on a shopping spree day!

Jonathan of course says he’s not, and we’ve told you that he has a girlfriend! But needless to say, Kim is fuming!

Do you think it was wrong of Kris to call Jonathan out like that?

— Chloe Melas

Loading video...

More Kris:

1. Kris Humphries Dating Kim Kardashian’s Sexy Rival For Revenge
  2. Kris Humphries: I Play Better Basketball When I’m Booed
  3. Kris Humphries ‘Refuses To Let Boos And Hatred Get To Him’

Great Clips these coupons

Posted at 4:39 PM on May 1, 2013

Hi there, You’ve done an incredible job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
I am sure they’ll be benefited from this web site.

mark

Posted at 11:30 AM on May 1, 2013

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that
I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

Al

Posted at 2:40 AM on January 4, 2012

Scripted!

jazzi jo

Posted at 10:51 AM on January 1, 2012

Kris is real thats why i like him he is not fake like the rest of the Ks his just outspoken.

jazzi jo

Posted at 10:47 AM on January 1, 2012

he meant it in a very genuine way..he took him to the side and asked him..he didnt do it in a rude way..but i also think that he wasnt close enough to jon to ask personal questions like that..it came across very sweet and concerning though. Jon was probably just shocked because most likely he is gay.

Pam

Posted at 11:15 AM on January 1, 2012

It gets worse.

TRUTH

Posted at 8:32 PM on December 31, 2011

Seems like a perfectly reasonalbe question to me!

Morgan

Posted at 7:20 PM on December 31, 2011

Lol! Inappropriate for Kris to ask someone if he’s gay but it’s not inappropriate the way these nasty girls act? EVERYTHING these girls say is inappropriate. Talking about vaginas on tv? I’d say that’s a little more inappropriate than asking someone if they are gay…

LL

Posted at 7:23 PM on December 31, 2011

That’s ridiculous. You can’t deflect it onto the K’s. Just because you find them inappropriate doesn’t mean what Kris did wasn’t. Oh and it gets much worse. The the preview clip is all over twitter. He really does come across as ignorant and mean.

LL

Posted at 7:24 PM on December 31, 2011

meant the other preview clip

Morgan

Posted at 8:09 PM on December 31, 2011

Asking jimif he’s gay wasn’t inappropriate. There are things on that show that are much worse.

Morgan

Posted at 8:11 PM on December 31, 2011

I meant *asking him*

Lio

Posted at 6:56 PM on December 31, 2011

I think it is only just beginning, unfortunately. The K’s are going nowhere. Kris has gotten so much press because of his marriage and Kim’s fanbase is expending for some reason. I do not get it. Ughhhh…..

Melanie

Posted at 5:12 PM on December 31, 2011

Oh it gets even worse if you watch the 2nd clip. He continues to badger him and then asks a girl he’s supposed to go on a date with dont you think he’s gay.

Shelly

Posted at 3:28 PM on December 31, 2011

I really hope this is the last we hear of the K’s. Let them end please.

Lio

Posted at 6:59 PM on December 31, 2011

I meant to respond to your post. I don’t think that they are going anywhere any time soon. It has only just begun. Kim’s fandom has increased to a ridiculous number and Kris is in the headlines almost daily. So sad…

Katie

Posted at 3:21 PM on December 31, 2011

I thought he was gay too.

Brat

Posted at 5:18 PM on December 31, 2011

me too

jennie

Posted at 6:21 PM on December 31, 2011

i thought he was gay too! he wouldnt be the first gay guy to have a girlfriend

Kellandra

Posted at 6:53 PM on December 31, 2011

The point is not whether Jonathan is gay (which I think everyone believes he is); the point is that it is inappropriate for Kris to ask him when and where he did. I do not get why he just didn’t ask Kim. Kris and Jonathan are definitely not cool like that.

Melanie

Posted at 7:21 PM on December 31, 2011

Exactly. And i saw the other clip too and it’s pretty disgusting how he keeps badgering him about it even the next day and then has the nerve to ask Johnathon’s date if he thinks he’s gay.

If he is or isn’t, it’s his business and no one should use that to belittle someone which it seemed like Kris was doing.

The first time is one thing, but to keep going and going is just not cool.

Melo

Posted at 1:07 PM on December 31, 2011

It is absolutely none of his business and he is completely wrong to ask Jonathan directly. I am confused why he picked that venue. Also, why didn’t she just ask Kim since he was her friend first.
This clip was also disturbing since Kim seemed oblivious to how bored Kris was and only attentive to Jonathan.
Ugh — why did they get married again? I really hope it wasn’t for the cash as everyone proclaims. Spending any time with both of them would not be worth any amount of money.

Melanie

Posted at 5:16 PM on December 31, 2011

I think thats normal. My boyfriend looks exactly like Kris when i’m shopping longer than an hour and i just ignore him too and look at stuff with my BFF.

He doesn’t care. He’d rather i don’t ask him for his opinion on shoes and let him sleep with his eyes open.

I get bored when he drags me to look at car parts and i text and he does his thing.