Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Performing On New Year's Eve

Sat, December 31, 2011 7:55am EST by 100 Comments
Justin Bieber New Year's Eve

Posted at 9:29 PM on February 26, 2012

Good night Selena Sweet dreams~
M.J.

Posted at 10:15 PM on February 23, 2012

Selena Your so amazing.You stay on top of our relationship and you never let US down.I love you and I am glad we support US.
Even when at times I am negative your Love shines through and puts me back on track,and when you seem to back a bit away I show you My Love will never stop for you.We will make it through.We really are on the same page in regards to knowing each other,and who we are. I Love you Selena and I know you Love me.We show each other, and thats important.I am glad you Love my Music,Cuz I Love yours to(:
With a lot of Love
Michael JO

Selena Gomez

Posted at 10:09 AM on February 23, 2012

This is Selena Gomez and When I am in Love,I am totally in Love.I have not wasted a year of my life in a past Ex-famous relationship(:Michael Jo has taught me that who ever you spend time with while in Love with them.Keep the love memories in heart,and get rid of any bad memories.There is always Good in all relationships that end,Thats why I Love Michael Jo so much.He has no regrets and is still getting ready to tour.
I will keep my word to Michael Jo,to support him in coming out
Then Him and I can be together publicly(:
Selgomez~

Selena Gomez

Posted at 6:32 PM on February 22, 2012

Hi Michael~ OMGsh I miss you right now.I was thinking of you a lot last night.I am glad we are getting married.my girlfriend seen you and says your looking Swaggadelic lol.Your amazing Michael Jo (:I love you.Your getting ready for US~ Me 2(:
Selgomez

Posted at 6:18 PM on February 22, 2012

Hi Selena ~ Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you now.I Love you(;
Michael Jo
P.S. That picture of you in the yellow sun dress is very sexy and when you stand kinda pigeon toed a bit,its quite a sexy
pose I must say(:

Stephanie

Posted at 2:27 PM on February 18, 2012

Hi. Selena. I <3 You… Comment Back. Please. Just to know that someone atually cares for mee.

Selena Gomez

Posted at 9:01 PM on February 14, 2012

Your Amazing Michael Jo.Justin & I and some friends hung out
on Valentine’s.I am glad your never jealous.I was thinking of you the whole time.Justin says ayy,and I love you.I want US soon.Your so amazing Darling~
Your Selgomez~

Posted at 4:39 PM on February 14, 2012

Hi Sweetie I am just drop’n By to say Hi and let ya know I care a lot for you.I hope your having fun.Tell our friend(s)Hi for me(:
M.J.

Posted at 6:47 AM on February 14, 2012

Its Morning and I can’t go back to sleep.LOL Your on my mind now and well this doesn’t shock me none.Being Your on my mind a lot.I will take the chance when it presents itself to be with you next.Your day I pray is full of smiles and friendships.I Love you Always.I miss you a bunch.
Your Man Michael Jo.

Selena Gomez

Posted at 8:35 PM on February 13, 2012

Hello Michael Darling,Your so right in your topic of friendships.When young guys not all want to isolate there girlfriends,because they might be afraid of other guys coming on to them.This would always be insecurity. Your so right Michael surrounding your self with friends is always not only fun but healthy. I will take your advise and have a lot of friends around me.Because you can never have enough friends.Your amazing Michael Jo and I want you in my life forever.I know you Love me,and I Love you always.Can’t wait to be together again with you Darling~
Selena Jo Gomez

Posted at 12:01 PM on February 13, 2012

Hi Selena Gomez I Love you and Miss you~Have a great day!
Michael Jo(: I still am going to school ya(:

Selena Jo Gomez

Posted at 11:47 AM on February 13, 2012

Hi Michael jo.Love you a lot!I Miss you.
With Love Darling
Selena Gomez.

Posted at 6:43 PM on February 12, 2012

We need to be in person more baby.Lets do this.We miss US
a lot! You say you love me to much to Stop me.My feelings are
Deep for you as well!
Love you Selena~
Michael Jo~

Selena Gomez

Posted at 4:22 PM on February 12, 2012

Michael Jo my Love for you is growing daily.I Love you & Hollywood Loves you.I will be happy when we are able to be together in public.Your handsome and youthful.I have a deep
respect,and a lot of honor for you Darling~I Love US~My doggies will Love you and my family do Love you(:
Your SeljoGomez~

Posted at 4:12 PM on February 11, 2012

This message goes out to ~JayZ & Beyonce~Congrad with the new wonderful Bundle of Joy~ BLUE IVY~ spectacular Name.God bless you all each and every day.Trying to attend Grammy’s with Selena Gomez say a prayer for US that we are able to Attend.I would Love to sing a song from my Album(:”Altar Call”~
Michael Jo & Selena Gomez

Posted at 3:56 PM on February 11, 2012

Hey Chris Brown You uplifted me once on myspace and I don’t forget.Thank you bro,Now I am going to try to uplift you & your Lady ,If her Name Starts with an R then You & Her make
a fine Looking couple,Remember Love always wins in the end.
You 2 work your thang out.Talk and walk,Hold hands seek an understanding.I just am trying to help.I am thankful I didn’t give up Thx Chris.I want to attend Grammy’s with Selena Gomez,and sing a song from My album.You and your Lady will be ok.say a prayer for US going to Grammy’s & I said a prayer for you and your Lady.God bless you & Her Always~
Michael Jo + Selena Gomez.

Selena Gomez

Posted at 11:28 PM on February 10, 2012

Hey Michael~ I’m in Love with you,and I can’t stop you ever!
Forever US(:
Sel~

Posted at 10:22 PM on February 9, 2012

Ow Selena I Have our Valentine gift for you(:
Love US~
M.J.

Selena Gomez

Posted at 1:30 PM on February 7, 2012

I Love you Michael Jo.Your wonderful and I am proud of you(:
I see your getting ready for our life together.your amazing.We have come along way.Lets Never give up Michael.
I need you in my life,Thank you for your encouragement(;
I can’t wait to hear our wedding song you wrote(:
Your Selena Jo Gomez~

Posted at 5:25 PM on February 6, 2012

Got back from spending time with the little one.I hope your having fun there.Miss you Selena.Take care while there.
I Love you!
Michael Jo~

Selena Gomez

Posted at 10:05 AM on February 6, 2012

I Love you so much Michael Jo.I cant stand it when I am away from you.I Love that song ~ I’ll be there 2.It reminds me of that place we know.Heard your version yesterday and ToDay.
Lets change it to “we’ll be there” (:
Milena
Selena
Jelina

Posted at 9:13 AM on February 6, 2012

Good morning going to that place we know today(:
I Love you Forever~
M.J.

Selena Gomez

Posted at 9:01 AM on February 6, 2012

I Love you Michael Jo(:
Selena~

Posted at 12:52 AM on February 6, 2012

Hi Selena Gomez Miss you,I Love you as well.
M.J.

Posted at 12:31 AM on February 5, 2012

‘That funny plucked flower story’ We will always remember forever(:The kids will Like a Romantic Poetic True Love story.
Romantic For you Selena.