Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Performing On New Year's Eve

ブレスレット アクセサリー

メンズ 時計 中古

Posted at 1:35 AM on October 16, 2013

samantha thavasa online

Selena Gomez

Posted at 11:16 AM on June 7, 2012

I Love you Michael Jo! I thought of Us at my friends Birthday party!I miss you.~Selena Gomez

jalina

Posted at 6:11 PM on April 18, 2012

hey selena and justin. i am a big fan of both of your musics and i love wizards of waverly place. it is too bad u are not doing it anymore selena. anyway i hope your relationship is still going well. i wish u both the best of of luck. there is a one question i have to ask u. how do u deal with a super mean teacher. i kind of have one and can’t wait until the school year is over. help me. so good luck on all of those concerts and good luck on your realationship. it is not like u r going to need it, u guys are a perfect couple in my eyes. if somebody says something different they are just hating on ur love. selena will think about doing wizards of waverly place again prettty please with a cherry on top. please just think about it.
love your fan,
Jalina

Selena Jo Gomez

Posted at 2:23 PM on March 10, 2012

Hi Michael I know you have a few more smile visits till you get yours.I Love you Michael,yours is the best.
Your Selena Jo Gomez

Michael Jo

Posted at 2:38 AM on March 7, 2012

Hey Selena Jo I am thinking of you now and wish you a good nights rest,and know I love you and I see all you do,your amazing and I am a lucky guy to have US together.Your a true treasure and I not only Love you but I appreciate You and all you do.I LOVE you sweetheart,and really want you to know your a blessing in my life.I am looking forward to US.You keep your pretty chin up,and have fun making film and tell our friends/cast I said Hi for me~ Your quite special to me and I can say I have never met anyone like you ever(:Got Vocals and work out in morning early(:
Your Loved by me Selena Jo Gomez~
Michael Jo

Selena Jo Gomez

Posted at 7:48 PM on March 5, 2012

Hey Darling~I Love you Michael Jo & and want you.
Selena Jo~ ‘sun felt good Like you do'(:

Selena Gomez

Posted at 11:43 AM on March 5, 2012

Hey Guys This is Selena Gomez~When I am with Justin My eyes are for Michael Jo.He is the one I am with.Just because I attended Justin’s B-Party Doesn’t mean I am engaged to Justin or even his girlfriend for that matter.
I am Totally in Love with Michael Jo.
Selena Gomez~

Selena Gomez

Posted at 10:09 AM on March 5, 2012

I Love you Michael Jo Music~of God,Peace,Love & togetherness.
I really miss you,we both have been busy you & I.I would like to meet up with you soon. My Girlfriend seen you with your son at the park.Your look’n Swag she tells me(:.Your sexy and I do love you very much.Had fun at Justin’s party.I still think of you often Michael,Your my Man! I am ONLY friends with Justin.I am wanting that time with you soon~
I am in Love with you Michael.
Your Selgomez~

anna

Posted at 9:21 AM on March 5, 2012

Szeretem Selena Gomezt meg Justin Biebert mikor meg tutuam hagy , együt vannak nagyogyon VIDÁM VOLTAM :D

Michael Jo

Posted at 6:21 PM on March 4, 2012

Hi Selena, The peek o boo look picture,thats twice now the one in Belgrad and the one now.Your not! and you are on top of things with me and I love you so much for it all.I’m working on it for sure and getting better .I know you understand.
I truely Love you lots~ I do Love your ways,I was hoping to see you today,maybe another day.Thanks for always being
there for US.Don’t give up.Because I havent.I was hoping to see you before Location.Its more realistic for you to me -v-me to you.you take care Selena Gomez.
with Love always
M.J.

Selena Gomez

Posted at 7:37 PM on March 3, 2012

I do Honor you.I have known you since about 2009.I love what I hear and see from you.I understand.This happens We get haters even with some family,we call it politely Back stabbing.
I Love you~
Selgomez~

Michael Jo

Posted at 6:40 PM on March 3, 2012

Feel better Selena Thanks I know you love me still.I had to tell you this because this explains my trust issues so dont give up on me.I trust you for sure~
with Love
M.J.

Michael Jo

Posted at 6:17 PM on March 3, 2012

Hey Selena I know about Justin getting a comment from my so called Mom on myspace telling him ‘your such a good man bla bla’ but you didnt know about at the same time she emailed me with a’its in the mail maybe you can enjoy this as much as I did’I thought it was a gift~No it was a womens packet confrence from her church,saying maybe I can use this.She manipulated young justin against me Selena Go to My pictures there is one of me standing against a fence and there are a few other kids there.See how far away I am from them? I was told by her as a boy stay away from people they dont like you,and if you talk to them I will cut you up in little pieces and throw them for our fish to eat.She is a mental abuser,that charmed Justin against me.Justin told me no one will get in the way of our friendship know one.I guess Billy Joel is right ‘Honesty is such a lonely word’.
I hope you & Justin didnt fall pray to her crap.OW by the way HannaH really had brain operation she went and said she didnt.and my so called mom is going through a Glorified Boob Job.Not Breast cancer.This explains you and Justin and myspace not giving Hannah much Love because you are lied to from her. If You & Justin Ever keep your word to Hannah and Hang out with her she will show you her scar and by the way when and if you talk to Hannah you can tell.My so called mom got in with a lot of my myspace people specially the ones that left me beautiful comments.selena you & Justin know
She is scum and I think at times you and Justin stoped believing in Me and my kids because of her.This explains my not being on myspace and not having a facebook.Scum like her that need to win.She cant sing so she will make sure I dont get to.well I will and I will NOT give up on my musical tallents.Selena I know deep down you believe in me so dont give up on me.with Love Michael Jo~ P.S.I Love you enough to explain so you know my side…….say No to Child Abuse~
Michael Jo Music~of God,Peace,Love & Togetherness~
P.S. God bless you Selena in all you set out to do that is Good~

Michael Jo

Posted at 3:07 PM on March 3, 2012

I never did nothing to you But Love you,and you know this to be true.You hurt my Kids and me for no reason): Bye Selena

Michael Jo

Posted at 2:45 PM on March 3, 2012

Justin can’t do no better then Selena & Selena Can’t do no better then Justin.Take care and have a good year.I guess you don’t keep your word to my Kids and me.Billy Joel sings it the best ‘Honesty is such a lonely word’. Next time you take someone’s career in your hands and act like you are going to ‘Discover them’ Follow through with that Artist.If you don’t you might hurt kids like you have done mine for no reason at all.You looked me up Selena Gomez,You told me you would help me come out.I trusted you, and justin gave me a list of agents my mis-take was trusting you .My Vocalist skills rule and you know it.I gave you friendship a lot of love and Trust & support.You tryed to bring me in~Next time don’t play games do what you say your going to do.My kids & I didn’t deserve this at all,For no reason! JUSTIN WHEN YOU WANT TO GET SCHOOLED BY ME MICHAEL JO IN PUBLIC ON STAGE
SINGING IN ANY STYLE~YOU COME TO BAKERSFIELD AND I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO SING,AND YOU KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE.
M.J.

Selena Gomez

Posted at 7:29 AM on March 3, 2012

I miss you Michael Jo.I can’t wait to see you again.I think of you often.I Love you
Your Selena Jo Gomez~

Selena Gomez

Posted at 3:23 PM on February 27, 2012

I miss you to Michael(: I love you Darling!Know worries~
Know one can stop what we have between us(: Justin says wasup
Your Selena Gomez~

Michael Jo

Posted at 2:16 PM on February 27, 2012

I know of these 2 persons that was in my life that is so jealious of my music abilities they will go to any length to try and ruin my reputation.I see a certain someone has emailing Justin that was in my life and who gave me life & her trouble making husband.A long time ago I told you & Justin there will be some of my so called family trying to back stab me.You said ‘know one will get in the way of our friendship’ I told you as well Selena,I hope you both don’t fall for there ‘poor us routine’.Don’t let them use you to get to me.Lets stay loyal to each other & as Artists.I have been loyal to you(:Michael Jo Music of God ,Peace,Love & Togetherness.P.S I know I have given nothing but Love & Support to you.I expect the same.If you remember Selena Gomez You Looked me Up as a friend,you came to me,I hope we still are close because I have been your true friend.Please don’t let anyone come in the middle of our relationship.Remember Forever~ M.J. Keep your word Guys for my kids sake(: M.J.

Michael Jo

Posted at 10:22 AM on February 27, 2012

Have a good day.would like to see you again soon