Corey Simms' New GF Summer Tavarez Reveals Their NYE Plans

Sat, December 31, 2011 8:05am EDT by 10 Comments

Corey’s new girlfriend Summer is so excited to spend the new year with the ‘Teen Mom 2′ dad — and she told HollywoodLife.com exclusively how they’re celebrating!

Teen Mom 2 star Corey Simms‘ gal pal Summer Tavarez has big plans this New Years’ Eve — spending the whole weekend with her new love! “I think that he’s going to spend all weekend with me because we are both off,” she revealed to HollywoodLife.com.

“I think that his sister is having a little party,” she added. “We might be going to that!”

So where will the twins Ali and Aleeah be this weekend for the new year? With mom Leah Messer and her boyfriend Jeremy Calvert! Summer said it’s great that Leah, Jeremy and Corey all get along so well, and she’s so happy to be a part of the group!

As for her resolutions for the new year, Summer wants to get fit. “I’m really into working out,” she told HollywoodLife.com. “I’m into doing Zumba. I’m a Zumba instructor, but I haven’t started doing it. I want to start putting more effort into that. I just haven’t started teaching anywhere.”

Sounds like a fun NYE! What are YOUR plans, HollyMoms?

-Reporting by Lindsey DiMattina

More ‘Teen Mom':

1. Corey Simms & New GF Summer Tavarez: Their Love Story
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2? Chelsea Houska Attacks Her Baby Daddy’s Girlfriend On Twitter

3. Corey Simms’ New GF Summer Tavarez: ‘My Best Interest Is In The Girls’

b.n.e

Posted at 1:14 PM on February 25, 2012

I think leah and corey should make thing work out again. caues they will always have feeling for each other.

casey mills

Posted at 3:09 PM on January 25, 2012

she is tha best mom i would like to see yall try to take care of twins own your own and see how it is

AB

Posted at 5:39 AM on January 14, 2012

I find it really odd that all the articles statements are just from her and not him as well…..but again knowing her personally it’s clear she is in it for attention and nothing more! I am not familiar with the show even though he doesn’t live too far from me but from what i read he is already divorced at 24 with 2 kids!! Sounds like a catch!! Lol I do wish the poor guy finds a nice girl one day since everyone deserves someone that loves them and not just using them for fame!!

cologirl

Posted at 5:10 PM on January 6, 2012

Corey’s teeth look awful. He really needs to get them cleaned and whitened!

booo,booo

Posted at 4:13 PM on January 6, 2012

shes actually prettier denn Leaah, am happy for corey i thynk he should keep the twinsss, Leah is turninq to much of a whoreee!

blessed mom

Posted at 2:38 PM on January 4, 2012

People really shouldn’t judge her. You are not in here situation so you have no idea how you would handle it. I am sure she is being bombarded with media and she is handling it the best she can. She has been nothing but positive and seems to be taking this all very well. I find it odd how everyone wants to put in their opinion, when they really have no idea about their relationship. They deserve to have a normal reltionship just as anyone else does. I hope they can just ignore the comments of rude people and focus on what really matters.

sara

Posted at 6:33 PM on January 4, 2012

you can tell shes not “big time” yet because her friends (blessed mom) are still trolling the blogs that write about her. a fitness instructer? Come one now.

blessed mom

Posted at 8:35 PM on January 4, 2012

You can say whatever you like about me, its fine. As far as me “strolling the blogs”, apparently you are reading them too if you took the time to comment. I just simply think people should not judge her, we don’t really know her or anything about her.

claudia

Posted at 12:11 PM on February 8, 2012

i would hate to come out on tv and have people i dont know give me lectures of what it is they think i should have done, we all do things we arnt proud of, its just that most of us dont have to show the world, sara you must be so perfect, don’t judge people you don’t know! an hour a week on tv wont tell you who that person really is, im sure mtv can make you and me look as bad

RadiobecB96

Posted at 11:26 AM on December 31, 2011

Wow Corey’s new girlfriend of LESS THAN 2 MONTHS sure does like talking to the press!
Let’s hope she likes him for the right reasons – no because of the media attention/TV cameras!