Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler's Sexy Miami PDA

Fri, December 30, 2011 5:20pm EDT by 15 Comments
Vanessa Hudgens Pics

bella

Posted at 9:14 AM on August 26, 2012

i dont know bout you guys, but i think its really hard for you guys to admit that they both are so cute together. Well for me this is because you guys are still hoping for “zacnessa” together again. as you can see,vanessa has moved on,and so does zac. so i think that we should just wait and see where does this ting goes. but i’ll say that austin is a really a hot guy for me,and they both do look hot together and maybe for a long term, but i dont see them that long in their future I HOPE NOT!. AUSTIN HOTT<3

Nikki

Posted at 3:34 PM on April 2, 2012

Zac & vanessa= perfect couple
Austin&vanessa=disater total break up

debbie

Posted at 11:11 PM on January 1, 2012

I think this is just a ploy cause she is still in love with zac and they both love each other and will at some point be back together

jaie

Posted at 2:10 AM on January 3, 2012

just get over it dear.. they’re over..

zac won’t ever get back together with a girl who’s been hopping around from one guy to another..

they’re done..

em

Posted at 2:51 PM on December 31, 2011

Will they be together forever? No. Will they be together for a bit of time? Sure, I suppose.
I think this relationship is based on infatuation and excitment and will probably fizzle out. It’s all going a bit too fast. They’ve been together for about 3 months, almost 2 of those months she was filming, and they’ve still managed a whole lot…they’ve gone skydiving, he visited her in Alaska, they went on a trip to Costa Rica, Disneyland, Horror nights, he was with her family on Christmas and now they are on a trip to Miami?
Eventually they are going to have to become a mundane couple and things will probably die out. They look cute, but immature to be honest.
All that PDA in front of cameras or at the very least in front of a ton of people who definitely have facebook/twitter/camera phones… yeah okay. I’m from Miami and i can tell you that the hotel they are staying at this time, is a big celeb hot spot and being around the pool area there is practically like being on a red carpet with all the cameras around. These two know what they are doing.

Lover

Posted at 5:24 AM on December 31, 2011

NOPE I THING THEY WON’T LAST TOGETHER CUZ SHE A SLUTYYY HOE !!!!!

ikki

Posted at 3:36 PM on April 2, 2012

Shutup shes not a hoe or a slut jus confused in love she needs zac efron bac

VivI

Posted at 4:16 PM on December 30, 2011

I wish this guy would go jump into a hole.

p.p

Posted at 3:09 PM on December 30, 2011

princessarinalia. you are just 11 years old and you have had sex. what gives

princessarinalia

Posted at 2:35 PM on December 30, 2011

I love having sex. It is fun. I do it with my boyfriend when he walks me home. It is fun and easy I know it even thoug I am 11 years old. I kiss him goodbye. Then he puts his clothes back on.

lllllllll

Posted at 3:15 PM on December 30, 2011

you are 11 years old and you have had sex. thats not a good thing. am 22 and still a virgin

jaie

Posted at 2:11 AM on January 3, 2012

you are pathetic little girl..

get your life together!

nikki

Posted at 3:40 PM on April 2, 2012

Omg

kingkasyski

Posted at 11:27 AM on December 30, 2011

Disgusting with capital “D”!!!

Mia

Posted at 10:02 AM on December 30, 2011

Forever together? A relationship based on lust? I don’t think so. You never know, but for me they are too public, too desperate to show off and kinda like Spencer&Heidi. Just annoying. I always thought Hudgens is an annoying person, but this TOPS all.