17 New 'Vampire Diaries' Pics: Damon & Elena Get Even Closer

Fri, December 30, 2011 3:31pm EDT by 9 Comments

Jelena

Posted at 10:44 AM on January 23, 2012

heather

Posted at 4:55 PM on January 3, 2012

cant wait till thursday big delena fan its going to be great

Valerie

Posted at 9:51 PM on January 2, 2012

DELENA FOREVER!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 i want a DELENA sex scene that will be reeeeeeeaaaaaly great

Angel

Posted at 8:17 PM on January 1, 2012

I can’t wait for Damon and Elenaaaa!<3 Delena are the best couple on the show, and they're only going to make the show hotter and better.

Lilly

Posted at 8:30 AM on December 31, 2011

Klaus is so hot!! It wont bother me,if damon and elena hook up, stefan can do better…

Linda

Posted at 4:27 AM on December 31, 2011

& I can’t stop squealing <33333333333 DELENA EPICNESS

Linda

Posted at 4:25 AM on December 31, 2011

That’s the stupidest thing I ever heard. It won’t ruin anything just bc they’re dating.
& everyone who says Damon & Elena are forced… seriously? Seems like you didn’t watch Season 1+2+3.
No other couple has a build-up like DE..
I shipped Forwood in season 2… but that they got together was too rushed
“I’m horny. Let’s hook up”

amanda

Posted at 10:38 PM on December 30, 2011

Yes yes everyone knows there dating in real life and because of that they get to run the show. I’m so bored of Damon and Elena thing. Not into the shipping wars but it’s just way to much jerry springer for my taste. Now, onto what I really want to say. Why don’t they have more pictures of Caroline and Tyler. Those two are the HOTTEST/SEXIEST!!!

Vrigo