Miley Cyrus' New Year's Resolution Revealed

Fri, December 30, 2011 12:08pm EDT by 22 Comments

Ayesha

Posted at 2:59 PM on January 2, 2012

Hi Miley!I am a biggest fan ov you i like your smile i like you and you’re good! I LOVE YOU :)

Ayesha

Posted at 2:53 PM on January 2, 2012

Miley your pic are AWESOME!

Alaina

Posted at 8:10 AM on January 1, 2012

Hi my name is Alaina and I am the biggest Miley fan u will ever meet! She inspires me to do the things I do today like sing and play the piano. If it wasn’t for he I wouldn’t want to be a singer when I grow up! I have a five inch binder all about Miley and think she has such an amazing voice, she’s a great actress, and best of all she helps others so much in a way that I didn’t think was possible. I believe she is the best role model of 2011 because even though she didn’t realease any movies or albums, she is the celebrity who helped others the most. Okay, I just wanted to let you guys know why Miley is so important to me! Thanks!

LONGLIVEMILEY

Posted at 1:25 AM on January 1, 2012

Im glad shes doing that but i really dont care cuz i know she is a role model to me nd to alot of other ppl! Ive been a true fan ever since she wuz on t.v. nd i will still be until the day she dies! Soo ya i luv u miley! Nd just keep on being u nd dont ever change nd i know ull achieve ur goal! I have faith in u! :) ♥

Sara R

Posted at 7:39 AM on December 31, 2011

Do not care if she smokes, she is a good role model anyway! Have discussed with many people, they say that she did not deserve it, she has been my role model for almost 7 years, to what she will always be! Maybe she just had a bunch of friends who sniffed to smokers to got her to do the same, so she could not stop smoking! We know nothing about how she began to smoke, to, after all, she needs a little privacy, it’s pretty cowardly to not be able to do something private just because she is afraid paparatzzie and fans and hate! You who take this ugly should sharpen you to get your own life where you do not mix you inside someone else’s private life! ILU miley cyrus <3

Arcachnar

Posted at 7:03 AM on December 31, 2011

First, why does everyone think that she is a bad role model because she smokes? Come on. She knows that it is bad, so she tries to quit. Putting an example to those who tried to stop.(Besides, everyone who will tell you that he/she will not start smoking, will eventual start to this. It is a kind of curse. I know all about this.)

Secondly, she ‘swore’ to that fake fan, because a) this girl pulled twice not nicely at her shirt b) called Miley something that is not true. Do you really think that you would like this if this would happen to you? Do not think so.

Thirdly, why does everyone keep on looking at the mistakes that she has done? She admitted herself that she does make this. Besides, it is human. Would not it better for all of you, to go and look at the good things that she has done? Because it is getting ridiculous.

AnnaMacedonia

Posted at 4:01 AM on December 31, 2011

AWESOME.

#ForeverASmiler

jen21

Posted at 2:09 AM on December 31, 2011

miley i belive that u are a good girl in your self just stay away from bad habits and bad people ….just be your self i belive in you i lob u …. miley take care always …. <3<3<3

Milchelle

Posted at 10:11 PM on December 30, 2011

I truly belive that Miley is a grat role modle she is my role modle. She always same to try to do the right thing in life even but some times people make some mistakes in life that you have to learn from. I love Miley and always support her.

Veronica

Posted at 9:51 PM on December 30, 2011

She is a role model but I don’t think she’s the best. One of them, sure. And I didn’t know she smokes?! Good that she’s trying to quit.

Popis

Posted at 7:48 PM on December 30, 2011

Great job!! :) very proud!! Come to central America please !!!!! Another tour!!!

helllokitty

Posted at 6:51 PM on December 30, 2011

i didnt know she smokes, but im gald shes gonna quit smoking, it wont be easy though

Super

Posted at 6:43 PM on December 30, 2011

I don’t Miley’s a BAD role model, I just think she didn’t deserve to be role model of the year.

angie

Posted at 9:13 PM on December 30, 2011

why are you reading this article

Kenz

Posted at 5:18 PM on December 30, 2011

I love Miley just because she wants to be a better person she is truly my role mOdel:) i love u Miley!!!! And good for u to stop smoking GREAT resolution!

confused

Posted at 4:49 PM on December 30, 2011

how is a girl who smokes, swears to fans and wears tiny leather outfits a good role model ? o.o

Andrei

Posted at 4:43 PM on December 30, 2011

she smokes ?

gma2four

Posted at 3:30 PM on December 30, 2011

I applaud her for trying to give up that nasty habit of smoking. Her body will greatly appreciate it and so will others in her life. Good luck Miley!

Leah Laustsen

Posted at 2:37 PM on December 30, 2011

Good for you Miley I am just super proud of you for making the right choice cause It is bad to smoke and could distory your pretty voice and health and that would make me super Sad if that happened but I am super Happy you making the right choice I love you Miley keep on rocking.

Love Leah you biggest fan! <3 :)

Guest

Posted at 2:06 PM on December 30, 2011

im happy for her and i hope she succeeds.

aurelie

Posted at 2:05 PM on December 30, 2011

i love miley !!!! i know that she’s going to happen to keep his promise

The Boy

Posted at 5:25 PM on December 30, 2011

On Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas & Selena Gomez

Celebrities tell you anything that what to say to their fans to give back their personal lives he (Nick) his temper stinks when you ask him questions about the Jonas Brothers in the future but I know that he(Nick) is not my father but he should’ve known better that I mean I know he is a great guy for a 19-year old form Texas, they could get away with it a lot of times because one person said whats the big idea he been talking through his thoughts his brothers know that his atittude she other 19-year old Actress/Singer my mentor keeps talking about her boyfriend she could take that straight to the bank, but I know one girl is form texas then you’ll see all three them spend time in New York, City I know that they made a movie called New Year’s Eve I know 2012 is gonna be a good for these Celebrities if you can’t talk nicely about somebody with a disorder, you’ll have to threat them with repsect.