Selena Gomez Thanks Fans Again For Loving Her Unborn Sister, Scarlett

Thu, December 29, 2011 9:28pm EDT by 27 Comments
Selena Gomez Scarlett

Even though she’s still sad about losing her sister, Selena Gomez is taking the time to thank fans for their support and love

It’s been a difficult few weeks for Selena Gomez‘s family — her mother, Mandy, recently suffered a miscarriage — and Selena has been uncharacteristically quiet on Facebook and Twitter, but she still remembers to give thanks for her dedicated fans.

“And that’s why I love you guys.. Thank you so much,” Selena wrote next to a photo of a fan’s message to her on Twitter.

“Beautiful…Scarlett’s looking over you right now, I know it <3,” the fan wrote about Selena’s unborn sister.

We continue to send Selena our thoughts and prayers as well, just as best friend Demi Lovato did last week over Twitter.

More Justin and Selena:

1. Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber & More — Who’s The Best Boyfriend Of 2011?
  2. Drew Ryniewicz Messed Up Her ‘X Factor’ Performance To Spend More Time With Justin Bieber
  3. Justin Bieber Plays A New Song Live — VIDEO

maria

Posted at 8:22 PM on September 18, 2012

scarlett,we love you and selena miss you.
WE ALL SHOULD DO SOMETHING FOR SCARLETT ON DECEMBER 16.GET ALOT OF PINK BALLOON AND THREW IN THE SKY AND PUT SCARLETT NAME ON IT.

shikkia white

Posted at 1:11 PM on September 18, 2012

awwwww im soooo sorry that had to happrn to u!!!!!!!!!! i will keep u and ur family in my prayers,<3<3 lovvve ur fan @SelenaKia…

kali

Posted at 1:23 PM on June 15, 2012

And I am sorry because people hate her she is my biggest fan LOVE HER MUSIC and people are treating her like a piece of junk

kali

Posted at 1:21 PM on June 15, 2012

I felt real sorry when I heard that Scarlett was a miscarrige.I am really sorry Selena Gomez SORRY:[

Yahtzel

Posted at 2:15 PM on June 9, 2012

Im so sorry to hear that. I’m so sorry to hear that. I’m a huge fan omg come to Orlando, fl plz

Yahtzel

Posted at 2:17 PM on June 9, 2012

I’m really sorry you were so excited I’m sorry

Jo

Posted at 3:30 PM on June 8, 2012

Selena,i’m very sorry that you lost your sister :(

John Gomez

Posted at 11:54 PM on January 5, 2012

Im sorry Selena u lost your sis ps love you Selena

Avril

Posted at 12:13 PM on January 2, 2012

Hi…! Selena Gomez..I read about scarlett and honestly i feel very bad for her…u were so excited to b a big sis…but,Selena be strong take care of ur self and take care of ur mum……..LOADS OF LUV TO U FROM ARIVIL

Bernette

Posted at 4:56 PM on December 30, 2011

Hey selly how do u make urself so popular?? P.S. I love u so much and i hope Scarlett feels the same

Ultimate Selenator

Posted at 12:42 PM on December 30, 2011

I was so sad when I saw the news that Mandy had a miscarriage. I know how happy she was to be a big sis :( And yes, Scarlett is looking over her right now :) I love you Selena, I hope you stay strong and know that your fans are behind you no matter what. We all adore you and are sending our prayers and thoughts to you, we really do care and I’m sure Scarlett is watching over you, proud :) Scarlett Teefy, unborn, gone, but NEVER forgotten.

noneofyourbusiness

Posted at 12:20 PM on December 30, 2011

Selena is HALF mexican and HALF Italian. They probably chose Scarlett cause it means something?…

Michael Amaya

Posted at 11:59 AM on December 30, 2011

I was defastated when i heard about selena’s moms miscarriage,selena was so happy that she was going to become a big sister:( I love u selena marie gomez my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family,stay strong for your mom and your family:)SELENATOR and OFFICAL FAN MEMBER 4 EVER!

Abby E.

Posted at 10:59 AM on December 30, 2011

I love u Selena Gomez and I wish to meet you one day I hope you feel better and I’ll give all my love XOXOXOXO <3<3<3 ur one of my FAVORITE IDOLS and I hope I can be just like you once again hope you feel better and I'm sending you all my love

sara* :)

Posted at 6:49 AM on December 30, 2011

I love Selena Gomez!! I from in Czech republic .
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HEART!!

Kennedieh

Posted at 4:07 AM on December 30, 2011

selena u r the best oopsies about the first comment i hadn’t read the whole things but i no scarlett is looking out 4 u

malena

Posted at 3:21 AM on December 30, 2011

hey selena!!!!!
i love u soo much + u dont need to thank us

Kimia

Posted at 2:02 AM on December 30, 2011

Selena i realy love u i hope youre family will be better:*looooveeeeeee youuuuuu so muuuuuchhhh u R the best

Scarlett??

Posted at 12:34 AM on December 30, 2011

Scarlett why did she not chose a latin name she is latina scarlett is kinda a white name for a latin girl just saying

Selena

Posted at 1:01 AM on December 30, 2011

Probably because Selena’s dad is mexican not her mom. her mom is italian and im not sure what he stepdad is but i know he isn’t mexican.

nvm

Posted at 1:41 AM on December 30, 2011

Her mom is not mexican? well selena gomez looks full mexican she does not look mix at all

Ultimate Selenator

Posted at 12:43 PM on December 30, 2011

No, her dad is mexican and her mom is of italian descent. if you look at her mom, and then at selena, they do look really alike

linzy

Posted at 2:05 AM on June 27, 2012

yup you caan also tell that her and her dad are mexican of how they look and the last name Gomez is a mexican name :) i love selena with all my heart

Person

Posted at 11:58 PM on December 29, 2011

She’s looking down and seeing your family and I know she loves you.

Ashley

Posted at 10:37 PM on December 29, 2011

Selena I know that scarlet will be going straight to heaven and she will see u guys up in the sky she will always be there because she is also alive among us and you are strong I love you soooooo much and I believe that you can be sting and confident and GOD BLESS YOU

Skyler

Posted at 9:59 PM on December 29, 2011

I love you Selena and I know that Scarlett is watching over you. You re a blessed girl and I pray for you every night. I hope you feel better and everyone is supportive for you and loves you :)

Kennedieh

Posted at 4:02 AM on December 30, 2011

Selena u r the best i know u and your family r exited and so r all of us i love so much