Robert Pattinson: Back In Los Angeles To See Kristen Stewart

Thu, December 29, 2011 8:00pm EST by 30 Comments
Robert Pattinson Pics

Rita

Posted at 5:39 AM on February 19, 2012

I just luv rob.. he’s awesome..n l luv kris 2 l thnk they shold get be 2gather forever

BELLA

Posted at 10:04 PM on January 31, 2012

Rob is the most handsome guy of the world …i love everything about him…i just love him….he is my fantasy….The first time i saw him i was mad..rob is GREAT

SIDRA NAAZ

Posted at 9:53 PM on January 31, 2012

I LOVE ROBERT PATTINSON….and i,ll say kristen is the most luckiest girl who got a man like rob…..rob is the most caring and loving guy ….i just love him……..i,m guaranteed that their love will last for ever

Autumn

Posted at 4:21 PM on January 3, 2012

Does rob realize that with that facial hair he looks like a 40 yr old lumberjack! I am a big fan of his I just can’t help myself to comment about this though!

cindy o

Posted at 6:55 PM on January 27, 2012

He is who he is and not trying to be anyone else!

P

Posted at 10:15 PM on December 30, 2011

I realize something recently , 1) I’m not twelve and the second one the blogs about Robert and Kristen are ridiculous . Not because the stories they write about are pure fiction ( bad ones ) but it feed the crazy ” fringe ” of psychotic so called fans . It’s been 4 years since the twilight craziness started , one would think that some of the fans or non fans would be over this by now , but noo! Instead they have become crazier no thanks to blogs like this one and the Eonline and so on , I’m quite happy they are blogsnot this one that actually celebrate these two actors , and are not so biased or crazy that they actually write decent and true information about them , they actually show some respect to these two actors . I know I’m talking to deaf ears here , but I’m hoping if anyone actually read this comment they realize that ” everything that has a beginning has an end ” it’s nearing to that end . The gravy train will stop not only to these bloggers but also to the crazy immature fans out there , so seriously people a new year is about to start , please do yourself a favor the Robert and Kristen drama must end , let these two be , let them live their lives as normal as possible specially in a town like Los Angeles . Just once try to put yourselves in that position where everything you do is scrutinize , analyze by a bunch of sick people , that won’t let you breathe , let alone try to live your personal life , constantly shoving a camera and have dozens of flashbulbs in your face where you can barely see In front of you . Please let me know how fun that can be for you !! So some of you the ones that call yourselves fans , try not only to ignore the ” haters ” , “nonstens” , “ninnies ” and so on , but stop engaging them in an argument because all it does continue this vicious cycle of nastyness , craziness and hatred… So go ahead and enjoy your lives and keep supporting Robert and Kristen by enjoying their movies on screen ….that’s what true fans do …….

melissa

Posted at 8:53 AM on December 31, 2011

THANK U!!!! i agree everybody just needs to leave these two the hell alone i feel so sorry for them that they have fans who act like this if you’re a true fan of theirs u would respect their privacy and stop being so hateful

Ara

Posted at 6:26 AM on December 30, 2011

Yes,they were together.But,I think they are not an item anymore.I don’t think they will together on NYE.I’m the one of Robsten fans,honestly.They are really cute,but since I read about Rob hanging out with that good-for-nothing Sarah R,I think it’s time for me supporting Kristen alone.Kristen deserves a happy life,not cheated by him.So sad.

melissa

Posted at 9:04 AM on December 30, 2011

they’re still together he is not with sarah and he is not cheating don’t believe all the BS rumors because they are not true

Erin

Posted at 3:45 PM on December 30, 2011

I heard about the tweets of him flirting with that other woman while Kristen was hard at work on SWATH. Then there’s them getting papped. How do you know it isn’t true that he cheated?

ugh

Posted at 4:07 PM on December 30, 2011

Because there are no tweets about him flirting and sitting next to someone of the opposite sex in a car with 4 other people is not cheating. Are you 12?

Erin

Posted at 10:42 AM on December 31, 2011

I’m 14, not 12. I don’t mean to sound antagonistic. I’m just saying that we don’t know what’s really on. Lots of supposedly happy Hollywood marriages fall apart. I don’t know if Rob’s a cheater or a faithful bf coz you really can’t be sure from watching the interviews.

melissa

Posted at 5:17 PM on December 30, 2011

there was no tweets and so what he sat next to her in the car that doesn’t mean nothing i sat next to a lot of people dos that make me a cheater? no plus there was other people in the car hes allowed to go out and have female friends same goes for kristen

naa

Posted at 11:54 AM on December 29, 2011

akua are u ghanian??

Kelley

Posted at 11:52 AM on December 29, 2011

Yes!!! They are going to be in love forever!

...

Posted at 11:51 AM on December 29, 2011

i like a hairy man…just not BUSHY, cor seein him like tht makes me l.o.l, and dnt think they’ll be together forever, no hollywood loves lasts, but they’ll still share feelings for eachother :)

akua

Posted at 11:33 AM on December 29, 2011

i don’t what i like about this guy…but i love him nd plz he should get rid of dat thing on his face

funny

Posted at 11:21 AM on December 29, 2011

LOL @gabi sound like a 10yr old ,it ain’t that serious sweetheart.

l

Posted at 11:18 AM on December 29, 2011

What makes you think he came to see her. It’s over, last time he was here did we see one just one picture of the two together nope. Do you just make info up out of the blue. Let them go on with there owe lives apart.

Timoty

Posted at 6:13 PM on December 29, 2011

MY GOSH “I” you sound like those crazy fans>Why everybody leave those two alone they got their own private life and doesn’t belong to any of you you can fight all the time that guy will never be yours so stop acting like you know them and GET A LIFE idiots.

cara

Posted at 1:48 AM on December 30, 2011

I can’t believe you base your crackpot theories on how much they were photographed. lol Do you know how los angeles is mapped out? there’s no concentrated downtown or even a city center, it’s branched out over a lot of area with various towns. Rob and Kristen have been spotted all the way North towards Santa Barbara to all the way south in Orange county. You know how many towns and areas are in between those two points? Loads. If a star wants to be left unseen, they can be. Rob tends to like his Soho haunt which is high profile, but Kristen stays away from hollywood altogether, and her and rob have often been seen around the valley and Venice. Those places aren’t going to get loads of pap attention.

aquarius64

Posted at 4:55 AM on December 31, 2011

Can you provide proof of a RECENT spotting with a reliable coroborrating witness? The stories that they are together can be BS as well.

tori

Posted at 2:15 AM on December 30, 2011

Nothing’s more amusing than people talking definitively about strangers they don’t know. It’s over? When did Rob break the news to you, sweetheart?

Super

Posted at 11:18 AM on December 29, 2011

Rob, I love you man, but get rid of that animal on your face.

funny

Posted at 10:46 AM on December 29, 2011

I’m sorry but this guy look like a junkie and you guys finds this attractive.

gabi

Posted at 11:17 AM on December 29, 2011

he just came from a 7 hour flight and is tired, calling him a Junkie is rude beyond anything..this guy is nice , humble and smart..not like you ,who seems to be a big time LOOSER …so go, on take your Heroin and shut up

dina

Posted at 2:14 AM on December 30, 2011

honey, I want to live in your world where junkies look like this dude. It sounds like a great place to live. Where I live, junkies has crap smeared on their pants, and meth faces with no teeth.

Nt349_

Posted at 8:54 AM on December 29, 2011

Please SHAVE ROB!!

Rt

Posted at 8:39 AM on December 29, 2011

hollywoodlife you right the robert spend NYE and LA. THANK-YOU HOLLYWOODLIFE.

HL Accuracy

Posted at 7:54 PM on December 30, 2011

I guess being right on 1 story out of every 10 constitutes good journalism these days. *shrug*