Corey Simms Approves Of Leah Messer's Engagement To Jeremy Calvert

Thu, December 29, 2011 5:00pm EST by 60 Comments
Leah Messer

Corey’s girlfriend Summer Tavarez reveals to HollywoodLife.com exclusively what Corey thinks about his ex-wife Leah Messer’s relationship with Jeremy Calvert.

Teen Mom 2 star Leah Messer has openly talked about getting engaged to her boyfriend of five months Jeremy Calvert. And while she met Jeremy only one month after her divorce from Corey Simms was finalized in June, Corey still supports her potential engagement.

“I think Corey would be very supportive of it,” Corey’s new girlfriend Summer Tavarez tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “He likes Jeremy a lot. Jeremy is a good guy.”

Corey wants to see Leah in a good place. “Leah being happy is very important to him,” Summer explains. “It’s important that Leah thinks Corey’s happy [too]. As long as they’re happy, the girls are going to be happy and that’s what is important to them. “

And it sounds like Corey really likes Jeremy as a person. “Him and Jeremy get along great,” Summer says. “Actually especially just with me just hanging out with him, I was really surprised how they get along great.”

Leah gets along with Corey too. “Leah and Corey, they get along great,” Summer says. “They co-parent very good. Corey gets the girls when he is supposed to and then Leah has them.”

“[Leah] was polite,” Summer says of their first meeting. “She said hi. Jeremy and Corey talked a lot because they’re cool with each other. It wasn’t awkward or anything.”

Summer says Jeremy will make a good match for Leah because “the way he treats Leah and the girls is awesome.”

— Lindsey DiMattina

maya aka pebbles

Posted at 5:34 PM on January 31, 2013

I think Leah and Corey should be together they have two pretty twin girl they make a cute perfect family

Join Scentsy Deutschland Sell Scentsy Deutschland Become a Scentsy Consultant Canada Sell Scentsy Online Sell Scentsy Candles Online Sell Candle Online Sell Candles Make Money Start a Candle Business Online Work from Home Legitimate Online Businesses Legi

Posted at 5:19 PM on April 6, 2012

Hello! I wish to say that this post is awesome. I’d like to see more posts like this! Cheers!

Claudia

Posted at 7:30 AM on March 19, 2012

Im so devastated to hear that they got divorced, I’m so upset about this, they were so good together

Eddie

Posted at 7:36 PM on February 29, 2012

I think cory and Leah should be together forever because they have to kids together and It wad wrong what she did to him twice and then one month later she fines a new boyfriend and she is having two baby again with a different man and that is wrong

jennifer

Posted at 12:00 AM on February 29, 2012

I think that it was wrong to do what she done to him and have the nerve after they got the divorce and she goes and finds somebody else she needs to worry for her girls and not about other men and having more babies commen sense she needs to use it she wants everybody to feel sorry for her but I dont

Elyn

Posted at 11:46 PM on February 28, 2012

COREY is a great man that desevers to b happy

amf

Posted at 9:08 PM on February 15, 2012

My personal opionion is that they had babies way tooo young! That does not change the fact that they both deserve to be happy and quite frankly they seemed happy together! Yes every marriage has rocky parts, BUT I totally am pulling for Leah and Corey back together! The go together like peas and carrots! They are Americas Sweethearts in my opinion!

sy

Posted at 10:29 PM on February 16, 2012

i agree!!!!!

Leti

Posted at 6:24 PM on February 14, 2012

wow new girl new hat corey…lol, didnt thin i would see the day

thatbeotch

Posted at 11:35 PM on February 8, 2012

Summer is an idiot, her grammar sucks.

Jerry taylor

Posted at 12:06 AM on February 8, 2012

I think leah is a confused individual and doesn’t know what she wants. she had a good man and threw it all away. she not only cheated on the man not once but twice. and now is engaged one month later?! this girl needs counseling. Jeremy should probably watch his back,and as for corey he is better off now that he doesn’t have to live with someone like leah.

Stella

Posted at 7:07 PM on February 8, 2012

I agree with you Jerry but I’m afraid to tell you Leah is pregnant again, Jeremy is going to be dad and I’ve seen on Internet that they are probably twins again……………

Lily

Posted at 4:59 PM on February 19, 2012

SHE HAD A MISCARRIAGE, ND THEY SAID LEAH IS AFRAID TO BE ALONE, I BELIEVE SHE JUST GOT WITH JEREMY TO MAKE COREY JEALOUS, NOW SHE KNOWS THEY CANT BE TOGETHER SO SHES STAYING WIT JEREMY

jennifer

Posted at 12:03 AM on February 29, 2012

I agree with you on that one I think she needs help big time