Kris Humphries: Still Heartbroken After Kim Kardashian Split

Thu, December 29, 2011 12:01pm EDT by 108 Comments
Kris Humphries Divorce

cecilia

Posted at 6:08 PM on December 31, 2011

I honestly think that he is faking every thing he doesnt even love kim at all.

Posted at 12:51 PM on December 31, 2011

Well ket,,I’m not bitter.i disagree with your point but I do respect it.lisa was the first to post her comment on this topic and she started with insults towards Kris, and when you disagree with her, she comes back with another insult. Hope you understand where I am coming from. This web site is pro kk, you have to speak up for what is right. KELSI THXS FOR THE COMMENTS,I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT GURLLLLLLL. LOL.

kang4dhiez

Posted at 9:23 AM on December 31, 2011

find another woman, kris …

Gem

Posted at 1:13 AM on December 31, 2011

I feel so sorry for Kris and I don’t understand why the people are booing him. If there is any booing to be done it should be toward Kim.

#sam001

Posted at 12:21 AM on December 31, 2011

stfu who gives a crap

Posted at 11:40 PM on December 30, 2011

There she goes again!!!!!!. So living in new York make you intelligent? I must be having a nightmare! With Lisa as one of the people, it doesn’t speak well for new York. By the way, I think she lives in ethaca or burlington, new York. lOL….. Wowser!!!!. I think she is one of the Ethaca hillbillies. OMG!!!!!…..

Posted at 5:22 PM on December 31, 2011

I live in NYC and it’s Ithica dumb c*nt LOL

Posted at 8:42 PM on December 31, 2011

OMG! It is Ithaca not Ithaca nincompoop!!!!!!!. How is that for living in new York Lisa the RAT?

Posted at 10:33 PM on December 30, 2011

Lisa the snitch….. Ha. Ha. Ha. Stop pretending scary cat!!!!!!!. We know who you are….” a rat.

"Lisa"

Posted at 10:02 PM on December 30, 2011

“Lisa” is an insider for the Kardashian klan. Take everything she says with a grain of salt.

Posted at 9:58 PM on December 30, 2011

Lisa, you really must not have a life if you have time to google his ex girlfriends….lmfao!!

Posted at 10:38 PM on December 30, 2011

Kelsi you make me laugh so hard!!!!!!!!!. Thxs 4 the support.LOL”…………..

Posted at 11:30 PM on December 30, 2011

No problem Emelda! Sometimes people like Lisa just need to be put in their place and be shown they can’t bully people around. :-)

Posted at 5:21 PM on December 31, 2011

The dumb b*tch below asked how i know what Kris’ ex said if i dont know her. I simply showed her the article where she said. Now that i see this emelda whatever is batsh*crazy i stopped responding.

Posted at 6:10 PM on December 31, 2011

Where is the link to this “article” Lisa? You’ve just stopped responding because you have nothing else.

Posted at 8:34 PM on December 31, 2011

Ha ha Lisa….oh ho…. I know you had to contact your resource teacher on how to proceed. What a maniac!!!. Hope you took your medication already because today is new year’s eve psycho.

Posted at 5:46 PM on December 30, 2011

KRIS’ POTENTIAL COLLEGE TEAMMATES ON WHAT AN A**HOLE HE WAS

Kris Humphries came on a visit and tried to commit. He really wanted to come here. But no one on the team liked Kris Humphries. He was arrogant. He told everyone he was going to come in and be the leading scorer as a freshman and that we’d all have to take a backseat to him. We were trying to be respectful and not say anything. But he was an absolute jerk. It was tough, because Roy was really excited about him. Kris Humphries was a big deal. He was a one-and-done or a two-and-done kind of player. Roy wanted him to commit on his visit. But we told him, “Coach, you can’t bring this guy in. You can’t do it.” You’d figure Roy would say something like, “Let’s work on him,” or “Let’s give him another chance.” Instead he told Humphries, “Sorry, but you can’t come.”

Posted at 10:03 PM on December 30, 2011

How long did it take you to find…I mean write that Lisa?

Posted at 9:01 AM on December 31, 2011

Hey Chloe melas disguising as Lisa, you removed my reply on what Kim’s friends think of her and the fact that she is a slut?!!!!!!. OMG!!!!! What a fricking psycho! I knew you were a kartrachian butt leaker, get a life.

Ket

Posted at 10:16 AM on December 31, 2011

Emelda,
Maybe I am reading your comments incorrectly but you seem extremely bitter and angry towards someone that you don’t even know. This article was not written by Chloe Melas; it was written by William Earl, whom I guess is the “sportswriter” for HL.
I am also from SoCal and I have never heard anything about Kim’s true friends thinking terribly about her. All admit that she can be self-centered but they confess that she is extremely sweet and kind-hearted. Maybe your comments were removed because it was extremely inaccurate. The time and energy devoted to anger towards people whom you do not know and probably will never meet should be redirected toward volunteering. I know that’s what I do and it has made me a better person. Just a thought…

Posted at 11:55 AM on December 31, 2011

Ket,
Emelda only sounds bitter because “Lisa” has been extremely rude and discourteous to anyone that likes Kris. Anytime one of us writes something supportive towards Kris this Lisa person gets disrespectful. It’s only natural to be bitter towards a person like that.

Posted at 5:25 PM on December 31, 2011

Uh no. She responded to MY POST and ATTACKED me. Just scroll down below. It’s all there. I posted my opinion. She then attacked me for it. Then this started.

Posted at 6:16 PM on December 31, 2011

She responded yes, but you were the one starting sh*it…name calling and such. Go watch your show with your…idols…now Lisa. Lol!!

Posted at 8:25 PM on December 31, 2011

Wow, can’t even tell the truth when the evidence is clear. Sorry Lisa, I expect that from you!!!. Not surprised.

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 31, 2011

Let’s see a link for this article Lisa!!

Posted at 5:30 PM on December 30, 2011

Oh crazy ,I am from California!!!!!!!!. Get it, dumbo. I think kelsi is from a big city. She knows how to write English Lisa.Well you must be from upstate new York.

Posted at 5:35 PM on December 30, 2011

I do not for one second buy your are from CA. If thats the case then you live in some hick place like SAC.

Of course you would cosign you idiot friend’s spelling. You both speak like you didn’t make it past 2nd grade.

Posted at 9:09 PM on December 30, 2011

I live in LA, and your English didn’t make sense.call your resource teacher to help you.

Posted at 9:17 PM on December 30, 2011

I believe you are a redneck and your families were members of the kkk. Ugly rat.

Melody

Posted at 3:29 PM on December 30, 2011

It’s nice to hear Kris has his family to turn to. Sounds like he truely is a family guy and that’s great! Seems like whenever one of those Kardashian girls have a problem they never are there for each other. They end up taking their anger out on each other swearing at each other and calling each other names and saying hurtful things to each other. I’m soooooo glad I didn’t grow up in a family like the Kardashians. Crazy crazy people.

What?

Posted at 5:00 PM on December 30, 2011

Okay, there are no pictures to support this article, so I wonder it’s validity.
Also, you obviously don’t keep up with the Kardashians. They are always there for each other. People may call them demeaning words but they always have each other’s backs. Do some research before making such dramatic statements.

Posted at 5:24 PM on December 30, 2011

Give me a break!!!!!!. What support?. It is all for show! There is a lot of backbiting in the family. People in Beverly hills know that.

Sarah

Posted at 5:26 PM on December 30, 2011

You clearly dont watch the show or follow them. They always have eachothers back when it gets rough. Now you’re just fishing for random things to bash that aren’t even true.

Melody

Posted at 12:00 PM on December 31, 2011

Wow…I didn’t know calling your sister a “evil ugly troll” was being supportive these days… Silly silly me..

Posted at 2:39 PM on December 30, 2011

Funny how on all of “Lisa’s” posts we are unable to reply to them now…lol! Must have some sort of connection on this website…

Posted at 1:37 PM on December 30, 2011

If you are not interested in Kris H, why are you watching his matches? Why are you stalking him? Haha,remember is Kim k who stalked him from the beginning? Well Lisa the next man is waiting in line for his turn. That is what Kim has become good at, spreading legs!!!!’mm. Where are all the reply on your posting Chloe melas, disguising as Lisa? NINCOMPOOP.

Posted at 3:01 PM on December 30, 2011

I’m from NY you moron. I watch all the NY teams and the nets are essentially the Brooklyn nets. Try again moron

Posted at 3:20 PM on December 30, 2011

Lisa, that reply didn’t even make any sense. Who were you replying to?? I think it’s past your bed time sweetie. 5 year olds need their rest to function and obviously you aren’t very well…

Posted at 5:24 PM on December 30, 2011

Are you slow? She asked me why I watch his matches. If you’re going to insult me can you please use your brain? I know that must be hard for you.

Posted at 9:36 PM on December 30, 2011

Have you taken your medications? ILOL!!!! . That is the price you pay for lack of talent. Oh wait …. Stalker!!!!!!.

Posted at 3:31 PM on December 30, 2011

YOU are from New York??? That explains SO much!!!!!

Posted at 5:22 PM on December 30, 2011

Yes it does. Clearly I don’t lack intelligence. Let me guess you’re from Idaho?

Posted at 11:32 PM on December 30, 2011

There she goes again!!!!!!. So living in new York make you intelligent? I must be having a nightmare! With Lisa as one of the people, it doesn’t speak well for new York. By the way, I think she lives in ethaca or burlington, new York. lOL….. Wowser!!!!. I think she is one of the Ethaca will billies. OMG!!!!!…..

Kelley

Posted at 12:33 AM on December 31, 2011

Clearly Lisa, you lack MUCH intelligence….

jennie

Posted at 4:04 AM on December 31, 2011

LMAO

jennie

Posted at 4:01 AM on December 31, 2011

just shut up!

Kennedieh

Posted at 4:39 AM on December 30, 2011

WOOOOWWWW KIm is so short i am so tall so i want 2 b short sometimes

neo

Posted at 4:15 AM on December 30, 2011

Kim and kris are trying so hard to move on leave them alone.

Taylor

Posted at 10:16 PM on December 29, 2011

Anyway Lisa,you are an ugly little troll. If u think KrisH. Runs his mouth too much look at Kim K. Stupid,kardashians are always on TMZ because they are friends with mike and harvey. Sometimes you even feel sorry for Tmz because they have become THE KARDASHIAN ZONE.They leak everything! Kim K. Told TMZ about the divorce before telling Kris! Lisa don’t even go there! I mean seriously! KARDASHIANS r everywhere,they even leak stories about Mason,their toilet, living room, dad who is dead. Wowwww Lisa, give me a break. Pathetic lieing, manipulative,coneiving deceiving, stupid, idiotic,psychopathic, money hungry, goldigging, untalented,selfish,and uneducated family- The Kardashians. That is really what they and America knows that Lisa.and u know wt when Santa said ho ho ho, Kim thought he meant hoe hoe hoe! But u know wt u r a Hoe Hoe Hoe also! Fuckin retard u r!

Posted at 11:34 AM on December 30, 2011

Go back to high school. Seriously. It scares me that there are people this stupid in the world.

Jen

Posted at 2:31 PM on December 30, 2011

Lisa…go back to kindergarten…people like you sound smarter when your mouth is just shut.

Posted at 3:02 PM on December 30, 2011

So you think the person above posts coherently. Looks like you need hooked on phonics too then

Jen

Posted at 3:11 PM on December 30, 2011

They might not have the best typing skills but I can understand what they are saying. If you can’t then you may need to get some help. Oh! I bet you can get Kimmy, or Kris Jenner to help ya! Wait…maybe not. They probably don’t know their heads from their ass…and it sounds like you don’t either.

Posted at 3:28 PM on December 30, 2011

Well then I will be mailing a Rosetta stone to you Lisa ,the English version.LOL!!!!! Striptease from new York. I don’t want to see you on the street. Go take your herpes medication like your pal kk and sit home.

Posted at 5:31 PM on December 30, 2011

Might not have the best typing skills? They sound like an illiterate idiot. Emelda you wished you lived in NY, stupid country hick.

Bev

Posted at 7:08 PM on December 29, 2011

Lisa God is written with the letter capital G. Now I can understand your level of education. To go to the club is $200 and Kim doesn’t own the club. Does kris humphries has a sex tape on the internet were every body can see? Is he uneducated? Has he slept with many basket or football players? Does he whore himself to make a living? Is he without talent? Does he has a mom who want to be in Hollywood through whoring her children? Did his mom cheat on his dad during their marriage and got divorced? There are many things that are wrong with Kim but I just want to name but a few. I feel sorry for you Lisa if you cannot see the big picture. Kris H laid with Kim who is a dog and the fleas are now on his body. What did he do Lisa? Did he work for Brandy, Ray ‘s sister and use her credit card to shop for himself like Kim did? Do you want me to go on. If brandy did not stop it like the mom would’ve filed charges on Kim. STFU Lisa, you are such a retard.

Posted at 8:17 PM on December 29, 2011

LMAO. Is that the best you can do? Get a life. I’m not reading that long ass stupid rant.

Posted at 1:07 PM on December 30, 2011

LoL I know you have a problem with English,but never knew reading was a problem. Sorry for being dyslexic. Anyway, you are kardashian snitch not surprise!!!!!!!.

Posted at 8:25 PM on December 29, 2011

LOL at you posting under multiple names. I wouldnt be surprised if all these posters ranting about Kim are all from you.

Posted at 9:51 PM on December 29, 2011

Know what,I am not ashame to say who I am. Was having problems posting my comments and asked my friend to try with her address and unfortunately it posted double. Listen I don’t have any reason to account to you because you are not worth it. You know what aim thinking of writing in four languages which you will be unable to read Lisa. I am pretty sure you are not very educated , from your posting. Answer my questions that I posted and we can go from there. I am ready for your argument but I know I will beat you anytime when it cames to Kris H, and Kim K. correct your english Lisa, it is at your posting not at you posting. lol. I can tell you speak only English and it is difficult for you to write it correctly? What a moron.

Posted at 11:33 AM on December 30, 2011

LMAO! Yeah ok.

We all know you sit there putting in different names writing posts over and over about that loser.

Kelley

Posted at 2:50 PM on December 30, 2011

Ok Lisa…that wasn’t the opener however it WAS the FIRST regular season game. And obviously he kicked as*. And also, Honey, ratings are not merchandise. Check out the drop in merchandise my dear. Keep defending your nasty, skanky idols Lisa. People like you live in a fantasy world. Thinking these nasty women are real. That maybe you’ll get to meet them someday…you probably even dream about them! Do you still believe the show is real too? Lol!! If you do then you’re more pathetic than I originally thought. Everyone knows that the whole thing is a sham…Keep dreaming though…honey. LMAO!!

Kelly

Posted at 12:34 AM on December 30, 2011

Lol Bev! I totally forgot about the credit card thing!! :-)

Posted at 7:05 PM on December 29, 2011

Posted at 8:19 PM on December 29, 2011

So you can’t put two and two together. Wouldn’t those people paying $200 go to the party because Kim is hosting? Or do they just love this club so much they MUST go even though Kim is hosting and will happen to boo her just because by some amazing coincidence they are there?

LOL!

Anyone who spends their money and NYE going to a club for the purpose of booing someone is sad and pathetic.

Posted at 12:36 AM on December 30, 2011

Anyone who spends $200 to go see that skank needs to visit a neurologist…

Posted at 8:24 AM on December 30, 2011

Lisa if that is your logic anyone who pays for a ticket to go boo Kris H is sad and pathetic. Also this amount is something that was agreed upon before the divorce fiasco. No one will pay Kim that amount of money now left alone book her for that. Remember when it was said she has cancelled many things on her schedule except her hosting on the 31st at Tao.

deon

Posted at 5:25 PM on December 29, 2011

Well kriss is suppoasedly heart broken about km? Or is ir that he cant comtrol her anymore? Or is it the fact that he is.the #1 hated player in the nba? Well i havenews.for.u kris,. Lomar hqd a warm welcome with the dallas mavericks. They also luv khloe. If u would hqve treated kim right u could of.had it too. Yah ur playing good but its only been how many games. It sucks to b u asshole.

diana

Posted at 4:53 PM on December 29, 2011

That is dumb because you guys got married and now you guys spilt i find that sad and dumb because you guys wanted to get married soon and you guys should have had time to get to no eachother more

WELL HOPE YOU GUYS FIX WAT WAS WRONG AND BE BACK TOGETHERE

Posted at 4:11 PM on December 29, 2011

Is he ever going STFU and stop talking to the tabloids. Nobody buys your stupid good guy image. Everybody sees you for the attention whore that you are.

You’d think after getting booed in every city he’s get that and his publicist would stop talking

Divorce Counselor

Posted at 4:33 PM on December 29, 2011

Aww!!! This sounds like one of the Kards brainless girls. The guy has moved on he wants to put this nightmare marriage behind. The media feeds from brailess people like the K’s family. He want’s to concetrate on Basketball. Let go… Kim and the entire family got busted with lies and deciet and take it like a man

Posted at 5:30 PM on December 29, 2011

if thats the case then WHY IS HE STILL LEAKING STORIES TO THE TABS?

Posted at 4:50 PM on December 29, 2011

Lisa you are such an idiot. I think your i.q, is the same like the kardashian. This web site will say and do anything to make the kardashian look good. As far as I am concern they do not have any credibility when it comes to be fair to kris H. Listen, kris does not need the media. The media has been filming him since he was 18 for his talent, get it. When did the k,came on t.v. Will the kardashians ever shut up Lisa? He did not say anything to the media but the media keeps going and asking about his business. Listen, the kardashians are on mags this week and it will not sell. Sales will be bad for Us mag and Ok mags. Lisa you are so ignorant. Kobe Bryant was booed after being accused of rape so that is not strange. Tell Kim to go to any crowd and see what will happen to her. She will be booed at Tao night club on Saturday. Take that to the bank. there is a saying that if you lay with dogs, you will get fleas. Kris H is from a good family but you cannot say that about the kardashians. Nobody will have Kim as a wife. She will have kids out of we’d lock and move from relationship to relationship. That is a summary of her life. Not going to be good. She is more than 30yrs old and her story whether you agree with it or not, is not good.

Posted at 5:33 PM on December 29, 2011

I thank god you Kris Humphries psychos are confined to the internet and the general public doesn’t feel the same way.

Oh if you’re interested he’ll get booed in FL tonight. Go watch. It’ll be fun.

If you lay with the dogs you’ll get fleas? Uh so who KRIS lay with? Don’t you think Kim sucks? You cant even use logic properly.

Kim is making $600,000 to be at TAO. If people spend their money to get into the club and their NYE booing her they really need to get a life. Why would you go a club where she’s HOSTING and pay alot of MONEY to get in if you dont like her?

Carmen

Posted at 6:42 PM on December 29, 2011

Lisa, have you seen the recent drop in Kardashian merchandise lately? The public is ready to get rid of this loser family. Do a little research sweetie before you make assumptions about how the general public feels…

Posted at 11:37 AM on December 30, 2011

Check the ratings honey.

Also why don’t you watch some basketball.

Posted at 6:31 PM on December 29, 2011

I agree with you Emelda. Lisa you are a moron. And yes, it will be fun to watch him get booed because he plays awesome when he does! So Lisa, keep living your fantasy world thinking you are like best buds with the Kartrashians and the rest of us will laugh at you just like we do to those skanky, slutty, no good trash whores. Bah hahahahah!!!

Posted at 8:21 PM on December 29, 2011

Really he does? Do you watch basketball? because he played like shit and his team got blown out in their home opener. He’s currently playing like shit and his team is long to Orlando. It’s on that little thing you might have called a TV. Go check it out!

Posted at 10:14 AM on December 30, 2011

Yes, yes I do watch basketball. And at the opening game he scored 21 of the 90 points and had 16 rebounds. Do YOU watch basketball?? Dumba**….Lmao!!

Posted at 11:40 AM on December 30, 2011

Clearly you don’t. The HOME OPENER wasn’t that game.

And he scored that in the 2ND GAME OF THE SEASON IN WASHINGTON.

Oh for gods sake, i’m not wasting any more time on people who sound like they work Wallmart.

Jess

Posted at 8:29 AM on December 31, 2011

Lisa, that was not the 2nd game of the season. It was the first. The home opener is not part of the regular season.

Kelley

Posted at 6:34 PM on December 29, 2011

Umm….Lisa where was there a quote from Kris Humphries? He is not the one talking to the tabloids you idiot! You Kardashian fans are pathetic…

Posted at 8:22 PM on December 29, 2011

So all these sources that were his friends talking to TMZ and his dad going to the press, and these other articles with “someone close to Humphries” aren’t from his camp? Ok

I could’ve sworn he used TMZ as a mouth piece when he was talking big game about how he was going to expose Kim and he wants annulment, bla bla bla

God you people are sheep.

Kelley

Posted at 12:41 AM on December 30, 2011

Again Lisa…where is Kris quoted saying this sh*t??? His dad is not him and people close to his “camp” are not him…

Posted at 11:38 AM on December 30, 2011

Kim hasn’t been quoted either but i bet you attribute all the stories that come out from people close to Kim to her.

Brain dead moron.

Posted at 1:29 PM on December 30, 2011

Chloe melas are you going to come out and indicate that you are the one posting under Lisa? Way to go dumbo.you are such a kk sucker and a brainless maniac.

deon

Posted at 3:16 PM on December 29, 2011

Now that kris.is.back to playing bb and he is getting.q.check for 8mil mayne he will.quit threatening people with lawsuits. O excuse me, i havent heard anythig a out a lawsuit since he got reasigmed. At least the golddigger has money for awhile. Lets see what happens when the money runs out. On their wedding episode.all kris did was argu about things
Probably for the sake.of arguing bcuz hes a spoild brat. He may find luv again but with someone who will fallow.him whereever he wants.to.go and,she will b n the kitchen alot. Kris u r sad a.d pathetic and as far as a man goes i dont think “man” is n ur vocabulary. I support kim 100%. I think she made a smart move by getting rid of that loser.
N

Kristi

Posted at 6:36 PM on December 29, 2011

I hope he sues that skank for all that she’s worth. She fu*ked him over BIG TIME.

Sarah

Posted at 8:23 PM on December 29, 2011

Yes because you can sue someone for breaking up with you. Genius!

Kristi

Posted at 12:47 AM on December 30, 2011

Sarah..Sarah…Sarah.. You little twit….you can’t sue someone for breaking up with you. However…you can sue for defamation. Is that too big of a word for you….genius???

Posted at 11:41 AM on December 30, 2011

Can you explain the concept of defamation idiot? because it DOESNT COUNT WHEN YOU SIGNED A RELEASE TO BE FILMED.

Missy

Posted at 5:06 AM on December 30, 2011

I think that Kris treated Kim the way he did on the TV show is because he knew her love for him was not real and her behevior was all for TV ratings….I think when he finds a woman who he really loves and knows that she love his back unconditionally, he act differently. As far as Kim is concerned, I hope she finds comfort sleeping with all of the money she and her mother are getting for her….she will be lonely a long time because no man is going to tolerate her or her mother’s B*llsh*t.

Posted at 11:42 AM on December 30, 2011

You mean like his ex for 2 years who loved him and said he cheated on her constantly and then talked about marriage and disappeared never even actually breaking up with her?

Yeah ok.

Posted at 3:06 PM on December 30, 2011

Oh…I see Lisa. You know Kris now? And his ex? And you know she loved him and he “cheated”? And you know he disappeared without breaking up with her?? Ok…ok… You must know everything and everyone. Haha! You are hilarious!

Posted at 5:33 PM on December 30, 2011

You really are an idiot. HIS EX SPOKE ABOUT HIM IN THE MEDIA. HER NAME IS BIANKA KAMBER. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

okenesha

Posted at 1:35 PM on December 29, 2011

We love you Kris keep doing what you are doing Kim is not worth it. You have a career that is what is important you will find love soon. Let Kim be with her family she will soon realize how lonely she is without a man by her side. Keep giving out to the charity you will be rewarded back. You look good and you are only 26 you still have a big chance.

Debbie