Kris Humphries: Still Heartbroken After Kim Kardashian Split

Kris Humphries Divorce

Shannon

Posted at 4:18 PM on March 1, 2012

I hope they get back togethere as they were hot together! Kim i love you<3xx

Jaydiggs

Posted at 1:49 PM on January 23, 2012

Anyone team kris clearly isnt watching the show he is a mean person who cant deal with him not being the center of attention he acts as if kim is suppose to cater to him she has a job to do and she does it well cleary! He should have known how much she would be down for him by her not taking his name. Im no team kim either she could have put in more time before she called it quits. When all is said and done its their divorce so what if the world is watching im sure many people know someone with a divorce. I just hope they both learn from their mistakes regardless of the outcome peace love and happiness

sadatay

Posted at 8:43 AM on January 20, 2012

I loooove the Kardashians. But Kim is my least favorite. She seems very artificial. Kris just acted like a 26 year old man that needed to get used to married life. A 31 year old woman cannot typically make it with a 26 year old man they’re usually in different places. But like Kris said in abt 5 years no one will care abt her and she’ll wish she’d worked harder on something that could have been real. And for the record, you shouldn’t live with your family when your relationship is so fresh. Keep it secret keep it safe. New relationships need nurturing.

Disturbed

Posted at 8:50 AM on January 30, 2012

she is my least favorite and then gonna want to tell khloe bout how she jealous she get a basketball playa? who still together now? always let yuur words be soft and tender because you may have to chew them later.the same one she cuss out and called “shady” is the same one who went to Austrailia with her. Kim k i lost all respect for you (which wasnt much because of the sex tape) at how badly you treated Khloe and thats why you are going through what you are going through. Kris H you should have known that any woman who would spread her legs on Camera is not “wifey material” you need a descent woman with MORALS and CONVICTIONS

jacee

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 12, 2012

only comment i have is if cris hump would have known he had to marry both kim and her mom judging by the dont use his last name dont get off birth control ect ect he may not have done it

KrisHumpFan

Posted at 8:05 PM on January 1, 2012

I root for Kris Humphries. He’s a genuine person, who got snaggled up in Kimland, falling in love with her. I don’t believe she really understands what selfless love, adult mature relationship is, or how important standing up for your man is against her family. She gave up without trying, which tells me she lacked mature adult love, no matter how romantic she thinks she is. There are so many moments when she leaves her man hanging out to dry against every complaint. That’s not love, or being a couple. She needs therapy on so many levels. Thats on her, not him, he should not be boo’ed.
I will cheer Kris on to keep at it on the court, do what you love, rid yourself of the madness, and heal until he is ready for true love, selfless committment, and a steady family. Best wishes

deon

Posted at 3:31 PM on January 1, 2012

You say people like lisa need to b put in their place bcuz they’re a bully. Well i’m sire that’s why kris got booed. Kim was smart to get out when she did. You ladies who defend him must like being bullied and treared like crap. You must live n a yes sir no sir world. Kris is very arrogant. He’s probably bullied people his whole life. He is a pig. If he is so wanderful how come he wasnt asked to host a new years eve party?

Melo

Posted at 4:01 PM on January 1, 2012

I agree with you wholeheartedly until the last statement: he is an in-season NBA athlete and has a game on New Year’s day, so he probably couldn’t host a gig if he was asked.
You are spot on with everything else. I was beginning to feel like I was crazy with all these Team Kris fans. He is actions and words do not convey someone who respects women. If he thinks the way he talks to a woman is normal, I am sad that his parents brought him up that way. He will meet someone new but I guarantee it will be someone who enjoy being a doormat.
I wonder about Kim, though. She made the mistake of marrying him and the warning signs were so apparent.

Kelsi

Posted at 1:40 AM on January 3, 2012

Kris was being a bully?? What show have you been watching?? What I have seen is Kris being bullied by Kim and her family. How was Kris a bully? He jokes around a lot but that is not being a bully…its called having a sense of humor…which I’ve noticed a lot of you Kartrashian fans lack. Us people that defend him have a sense of humor as well and don’t twist everything he says or does into something to make poor Kimmy look like the victim. And as far as him hosting a nye party?? I have yet to see a professional athlete to do that.

Sam

Posted at 6:40 PM on December 31, 2011

Poor Kris. I hope he finds a woman that loves him for him and not just to look good for a tv show. Poor guy just got used and thrown to the curb…