How 'X Factor' Finalists Melanie Amaro, Chris Rene & Josh Krajcik Spent Their Holidays

Wed, December 28, 2011 1:00pm EDT by 28 Comments
Courtesy of FOX

Did the finalists have themselves a merry little Christmas, or did they go all out with a celebratory bash? Get the details here!

Anyone who watched the first season of The X Factor knows it’s been a stressful couple of months for winner Melanie Amaro, and runners-up Josh Krajcik and Chris Rene. That’s why HollywoodLife.com is happy to report that all three finalists “spent the Christmas holiday with family at their respective homes.”

“They all have been apart from their families for a great amount of time over the last three months,” an X Factor insider tells us. “So they each took time to relax and spend quality time with their families — out of the bubble of The X Factor.”

Even Melanie, who has to film her Pepsi commercial in time for it to air during the Super Bowl in February, got some time to relax and enjoy the holidays.

— Reporting by Russ Weakland

Gay Sex

Posted at 11:49 AM on May 20, 2012

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for searching for extra of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

mashup

Posted at 7:29 PM on April 12, 2012

Hi there, simply became alert to your weblog via Google, and found that it is truly informative. I’m gonna be careful for brussels. I’ll be grateful should you continue this in future. A lot of folks will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Sumaya

Posted at 12:02 PM on January 7, 2012

I think that X Factor USA was absolutely fantabulous ( from my own dictionary ). I made time to watch it. I have to say the three finalists were perfect and proud to say that Melan was my winner from the beginning. I waas sad when she went home and extatic when Simon fetched her again.

She deserve to win. Hope to see X Factor coming to South Africa one day.

lovinpeace

Posted at 6:09 PM on January 3, 2012

I agree that Melanie has an amazing voice but she was kind of boring! I really like Josh, his voice is wicked and his style of music is my preference BUT I found myself voting for Chris Rene, I couldn’t wait to watch him perform every week and it wasn’t his back story that made me excited it was the surprise factor of “what’s he going to do this week” He is super talented, totally entertaining and has major charisma and if you don’t like any of those things than your not a fan of Chris Rene and that’s ok!!

Zoe

Posted at 5:21 PM on December 30, 2011

I’m wondering why, when I voted way over 50 times via verizon wireless, my account detail shows only 3 calls.

Renny

Posted at 1:26 PM on December 29, 2011

All the finalist are richly bless with real voice of beautiful music…. Thanks to simon and his Girl Melanie Amaro what an angel she is..don’t forget josh and Rene……sound like a next daughtry and Travy Mccoy! Wish you all the best in your career ahead!

Renny

Posted at 1:24 PM on December 29, 2011

All the finalist are richly bless with real voice of beautiful music…. Thanks to simon and his Girl Melanie Amoro what an angel she is..don’t forget josh and Rene……sound like a next daughtry and Travy Mccoy! Wish you all the best in your career ahead!

Renny

Posted at 1:23 PM on December 29, 2011

All the finalist are richly bless with real voice of beautiful music…. Thanks to simon and his Girl Melanie Amoro what an angel she is..don’t forget josh and Rene……sound like a nex daughtry and Travy Mccoy! Wish you all the best in your career ahead!

Renny

Posted at 1:22 PM on December 29, 2011

All the finalist are richly bless with real voice of beautiful music…. To simon and his Girl Melanie Amoro what an angel she is..don’t forget josh and Rene……sound like a nex daughtry and Travy Mccoy! Wish you all the best in your career ahead!

sandra

Posted at 5:29 AM on December 29, 2011

only watched the first couple of episodes and really wanted her to win, so glad that she did, she deserved it :)

Lecia

Posted at 9:10 PM on December 28, 2011

Everyone know’s that Josh should have won. His voice reaches the deepest part of the soul. come to Oklahoma Josh, we love you and would definitely come to see you…hang on to your dreams..we are All there for you! X factor…you definitely missed this one, but we didn’t!

MaryThomas

Posted at 7:57 PM on December 28, 2011

X factor missed a great opportunity to recognize the most talented and unique performer when they failed to select Josh. Ironically, now that Josh’s original style, artistic presentation of lyrics and musicality, coupled with his versatility of musical genres is evident to the public, he will certainly rise to the top while “copy cats” will pale over time. I wish him the best.

Paula

Posted at 4:03 AM on January 1, 2012

Melanie won on America’s Vote not the Judges’. Everyone commenting here seems to forget that. I will absolutely buy Josh’s moving music but I will buy Melanie’s music first. Melanie has the “X” Factor and America definately got it right without a doubt!

CARLISLE

Posted at 7:05 PM on December 28, 2011

I AM SO TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING THAT CHRIS RENEE SHOULD OF WON, HE CANT SING NOR RAP. I DO NOT KNOW HOW HE MADE IT TO THE FINALS. ONLY ONES WAS JOSH AND MELANIE THEY BOTH HAVE TALENT. NOW ONLY REASON WHY CHRIS MADE IT THAT FAR BECAUSE OF HIS RECOVERY OR EX ADICTION. HECK JOSH AND MELANIE LIFE WASNT A FAIRY TALE BUT THEY FOCUS ON THAT EVERYTIME THEY SPOKE. EVERYTIME CHRIS WAS ON CAMERA HE TALKING ABOUT HIS RECOVERY. ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH. HECK, MY QUESTION TO ALL YOU CHRIS RENEE FANS CAN YOU GUYS GET HIM A VOICE? ONCE YOU GUYS DO THAT THEN WE CAN TALK OTHER THAN THAT.
ONLY WINNERS IN MY EYES IS JOSH AND MELANIE REGARDLESS IF MELANIE WON, JOSH ALREADY HAVE SOMETHING INSTORE. YOU GUYS DONT WORRY ABOUT JOSH, WE WILL SEE HIM SOON.

glo

Posted at 8:34 PM on December 28, 2011

So u think Chris didn’t have talent? Yet he is the most popular of the three! He has the best and most loyal fans in the world. Can u say that about the other 2! Just check out they’re audition numbers! TONTO!!!!

Paula

Posted at 4:17 AM on January 1, 2012

Ditto! In my opinion, this show is about Talent, not past history. I’m sure Chris is a great guy but vocally, he just wasn’t in the same league as Melanie & Josh.

vivid

Posted at 4:28 PM on January 5, 2012

I am with you SO GLAD Chris did not win. So sick of his sob story. I couldn’t stand his voice, that one with the guitar if I heard that on the radio with him singing it I would of turned it in a heart beat. I didn’t feel he should be in the top 12 let alone the top 3. I guess in the end the sales and billboards will tell us as well as time. Josh by far was most unique and also TALENTED singer, Melanie can sing but she sounds like many. Chris I just didn’t understand the attraction but hope he stays on his recovery lane.

Jenn

Posted at 6:15 PM on December 28, 2011

Chris Rene should have won XFactor! Straight up!

Kapahau

Posted at 3:12 PM on December 28, 2011

I loved Chris Rene and was hoping he would win, an xfactor, talented and an honest great bloke and thats why many people connected with him.

Melanie has a great voice and deserved to win. Josh was great as well. The last 3 were all great individuals!! best of luck to them and I will definitely buy any of their future albums.

gloria guerrero

Posted at 2:58 PM on December 28, 2011

Chris was robbed the whole world knows he should of won!

John Duke

Posted at 2:50 PM on December 28, 2011

Yes, I am very happy Melanie won xfactor.. ya know, people out there just do not realize facts.. fact is No one is born with a voice for singing,if you believe people are born with things-gifts, you live in a fantasy world, everyone has to work for what they want in this life.. Melanie worked the hardest at singing,, you can simply tell by what she can do with her voice, Josh is very good but Melanie is better at singing and connecting with the audience on an emotional level. Thats what being an entertainer is about. Connecting through the song, not by what you say in an interview. Josh has Ten years on Melanie,, lets just see where Melanie will be ten years from now!!

Alto

Posted at 4:20 PM on December 28, 2011

Um…you definitely are born with it. You can work hard to hone the talent you were born with but you can’t undo tone-deaf. You can either sing or you can’t. If you can, you can work hard to make yourself a better singer and if that’s what you are saying Melanie did, fine. She has an amazing voice – but I wouldn’t go see her in concert. She’s kinda boring. Chris Rene’s voice is okay but not great – but I would see his concert because he’s interesting. Same with Josh. My opinion.

judy

Posted at 2:07 PM on December 28, 2011

JOSH, was the best all around performer. He should of won.

Rachel G

Posted at 3:09 PM on December 28, 2011

Josh was good but Melanie was better – she is destined for greatness, Josh will get to sing with a group – so don’t be a sore loser

Martha

Posted at 6:50 PM on December 28, 2011

I’m sorry, but I just have to say this – it is “should HAVE won”, not “should OF won”. It drives me nuts when people use bad grammar!

glo

Posted at 8:37 PM on December 28, 2011

Really.you come here to correct grammar?

Mary Thomas

Posted at 7:31 PM on December 28, 2011

X factor missed a great opportunity to select the most original and most talented in selecting Josh. But the irony is, now that his unique talent is evident, he will certainly rise to the top in the real world where “copy cats” pale over time.

B GARCIA