Snooki Reaches Goal Weight Of 98 lbs & Tweets Pics Of Her Skinny New Bod

Wed, December 28, 2011 9:29am EDT by 219 Comments
Snooki 98 Pounds Weight Loss

weight-loss foods

Posted at 2:27 AM on September 16, 2014

I’ll right away grab your rss feed as I can not in finding your email
subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
Do you’ve any? Kindly let me know in order that I may subscribe.

Thanks.

peggy

Posted at 1:57 PM on April 24, 2014

sooorrrii i dont like her new body….. shes so short and bein that skinny makes her look like a teen.. i think she looked more womenly with her curves, now she is so tiny tiny tiny, mmmhh

HustlerMoney

Posted at 5:00 PM on September 13, 2013

Although the sto

Snooki Weight Loss

Posted at 9:58 AM on August 9, 2012

i am so much excited after reading your blog. your blog is very much innovative and much helpful. i will use it in future. thanks for the efforts to make this ! must admit that you are one of the coolest bloggers i ever saw.

laura

Posted at 3:35 PM on August 2, 2012

shes soo freaking fat sorry but i still see her fat and its unbeliveable thats she 98 be my aunt is 98 and shes way skinner than her

Hillary

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 16, 2013

she not 98 lbs she lost about 98lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

affiliate marketing

Posted at 10:38 PM on July 4, 2012

I’ll immediately grab your rss as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me recognize so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

I am a laptop spammer, Google please punish me.

Posted at 12:03 AM on June 14, 2012

Hi there, I discovered your website by way of Google whilst looking for a comparable topic, your website got here up, it seems good. I have bookmarked to my favourites|added to bookmarks.

Marry Curbo

Posted at 8:55 AM on June 6, 2012

There is noticeably a lot to identify about this. I think you made certain nice points in features also.

Lauren

Posted at 12:34 PM on May 22, 2012

Snooki is 4’9, so 98 pounds is actually a healthy weight for her because she is so short. But I hate how young girls are going to read this and think “I should be that skinny” when they don’t realize that height has a lot to do with how much you weigh.

Stephie

Posted at 6:29 PM on May 14, 2012

Ok ppl… Being over weight is unhealthy… I don’t understand why you guys are knocking the poor girl, it’s her life and her body therefore she can do whatever the hell she wants.. Way to many judgmental people in the world… Worry about yourself and let her be. If you want to be fat and or like cellulite, then that’s your opinion.. You guys over analyze celebrity’s way to much when it’s none of anyone’s business how they want to maintaine their lives.. If you didn’t know them, it would be a whole different story, you guys wouldn’t have anything to say at all.. I think she looks great being thin, it’s good on her height and I say she should stay that way, but if she didn’t like the weight I would say the weight loss is a lot better… And she looks amazing.. Stop being so jealous people.. Because bigger people have to pay to look skinny, toned and healthy.. I’m exact weight and height as her, and the amount of energy I have, is amazing.. I love my size.. I’m cute and sexy… I can wear anything I want.. I love it…

Scott

Posted at 7:53 AM on June 9, 2012

She looks fine. There is no reversing the sickening behavior from The Jersey Shore. She may have even helped the ratings,so do Comedians making sick jokes on Comedy Central.

weight clinic

Posted at 12:57 AM on April 16, 2012

You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually something that I feel I might never understand. It kind of feels too complex and very wide for me. I am taking a look ahead in your subsequent publish, I’ll attempt to get the hang of it!

Kerry

Posted at 11:16 AM on April 10, 2012

Omggg she looks mortifying. Skinny doesn’t suit her she literally has a child’s body now.. Get those burger down you girl and flaunt your curves.

kishan

Posted at 6:32 AM on May 15, 2012

hello dear me anjar
mo.9737110917

Victoria Lucas

Posted at 12:24 PM on April 8, 2012

Snookie is nasty, Italian women are some of the most beautiful in the world, but she looks like trash, she could be pretty, but the clothes that she wears and the way she acts is just completely off turning, and she goes way to far to seek attention (but i guess she’s getting it). and she acts all Italian pride and what not but I do not see her portraying any Italian culture in anything that I have ever seen her in. But as far as her weight goes, I don’ think she’s fat, she was a bit curvy, but never fat.

vero d

Posted at 1:36 PM on April 9, 2012

Victoria
Snooki isn’t Italian. She was adopted when she was a baby.

Tia

Posted at 6:02 AM on May 7, 2012

shes not Italian she’s from Chile, she was raised by Italians.

Kira

Posted at 7:39 PM on April 7, 2012

I’m 4’11 and 105 lbs and as a fellow short female I am here to say to all you haters that Snooki is perfectly healthy. For someone of her stature 98 lbs is great and I think she looks AMAZING! GO SNOOKI!

Scott

Posted at 7:56 AM on June 9, 2012

Its not her size but her past behavior. Anyone can get on video or even on TV for being a drunken,falling down idiot. I hope she gets help or has gotten help,she is pregnant. Child Services needs to watch her closely.

Peter

Posted at 7:33 PM on April 7, 2012

I thought she was pregnant

glitter

Posted at 6:03 PM on April 7, 2012

snooki looks nasty skiny, short girls are suppose to be thick with a big butt and boobs lol but everybody wanted to call her fat when she wasnt at all smh .

what

Posted at 11:01 PM on June 22, 2012

You’re stupid.

ann

Posted at 11:37 AM on April 7, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Kaitlyn

Posted at 7:13 PM on April 6, 2012

Photo shop people.Get smarter.

erika

Posted at 3:52 PM on April 6, 2012

damm she lost alot of weigh

CaitlynRose

Posted at 1:41 PM on April 6, 2012

There was nothing wrong with Snooki’s weight in the “before” picture. I would do just about anything to be thick & curvy/yet toned, instead of being the obese girl that I am. But supermodel skinny is the other extreme, and is just as unattractive and unhealthy in my opinion. Why would any girl want to lose their apple-bottom?

msangee

Posted at 8:41 PM on April 7, 2012

I wouldn’t exactly say Snooki has an “apple-bottom” but I get what you are saying ;-/

Noooah

Posted at 5:27 AM on April 6, 2012

98? No way. She’d be scary skinny then, and she’s looking normal.

Ariel

Posted at 8:48 AM on April 7, 2012

She looks normal because she is 4’9, 98 pounds is a good weight for someone that short.

ann

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 3, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet . COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends: )

Evelyn

Posted at 11:58 AM on April 3, 2012

Esta es la mujer mas P…. q los medios han podido hacer famosa, todo por sus actos tan de poca educacion, no entiendo porque le aplauden tanto a esta mujercita q no tiene ningun valor positivo, al igual q todas la q participan en el programa como los companeros de cada una de ellas… y esta es la imagen q muchos tontamente intenta imitar…

This is the woman most P. … q the media have been able to make famous, all for his actions as of little education, you do not understand why this young lady clap both q has no positive value, like all the participants in the program as the peers of each of them … and this is the image q many foolishly tries to imitate …(perdon por mi mal ingles)

Allan

Posted at 6:38 AM on April 2, 2012

Ṁy buďďy’ś ex-Wife ṁakeś $67 an ĥouŔ on tĥe laptop. śĥe ĥaś been Witĥout a job foŔ 10 Ṁontĥś but laśt Ṁontĥ ĥeŔ pay Waś $9089 juśt WoŔking on tĥe laptop for a feW ĥourś. Ŕeaď ṁore on tĥiś Śite>>> LazyCash1.com