Rob Pattinson Leaves London To See Kristen Stewart In LA — New Pic

Wed, December 28, 2011 6:34pm EST by 26 Comments
Robert Pattinson Beard

After spending the holiday with his parents in London, a newly bearded and solemn R-Patz packed his bags and climbed into an SUV Dec. 28

Robert Pattinson is on his way back to Los Angeles to spend New Year’s Eve with Kristen Stewart. After spending the Christmas holiday in London with his parents, the 25-year-old Twilight hunk kissed his mom and dad goodbye as they stood on the porch in their robes and loaded his stuff into a black SUV Dec. 28.

While in his hometown, Rob partied with his buddies, including Tom Sturridge‘s ex-girlfriend, at a local pub on Christmas eve. He also grew out a grizzly beard, which he hid behind today.

Although R-Patz and K-Stew were originally planning to spend New Year’s Eve at the Palihouse Holloway in West Hollywood, they may have changed their plans to do something a little more private. Regardless of where they end up, we bet they’ll be thrilled to be back together!

What do you think of Rob’s new facial hair?

More Rob & Kristen News Here:

1. Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber & More — Who’s The Best Boyfriend Of 2011?
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s 8 Most Romantic Moments Of 2011
  3. Robert Pattinson, Kim Kardashian & More: HollywoodLife’s 2011 Naughty & Nice List

ronetta hanover

Posted at 3:42 PM on February 7, 2012

i just want them to be together until old age

Me

Posted at 1:34 PM on January 28, 2012

Yukki beard :D

camila

Posted at 5:10 PM on December 30, 2011

omg I love him!!!!!!!!!

karen

Posted at 9:34 AM on December 30, 2011

Hey Michele,thank you for getting back to me,that was very nice.I glad you had a nice holiday,me too,spent it with my family,I have 3 grandaughters ,twins that are 3 years and 1 that is 9 I had so much fun playing Barbies,brought back big time memories.I really hope the things we read were true and I hope Rob and Kristen have a nice new years,and I hope you do too.I will be with my family here on the east coast we see the ball drop first,have you ever been to new york yo see it? Its the best I saw it once.Well gonna go as always peace and prayers to the Pattinsons and the Stewarts,hope they have a nice New Years.Rob and Kristen party to your hearts content,you deserve it.Michele happy new year to you and yours,its nice to talk to someone who is not a jealous person.Have fun and be safe…..Karen

Michele

Posted at 7:29 PM on December 29, 2011

Hi Karen!

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas. I had a good one as well, thanks. My dog got into the whip cream though . . . but he wasn’t sick. He ate (drank?) the entire carton.

I wish I could jet set around the world like Rob . . . London for a few days . . . back to L.A. . . then somewhere else. . . I would love to do that. Hope Rob had a good flight with no turbulance.
Take care, Karen,
Michele

Michele

Posted at 7:31 PM on December 29, 2011

oops . . . this should be under Karen’t post.
(sorry)

Dawn

Posted at 12:43 PM on December 29, 2011

Firstly I love the beard. My hubby Rob doesn’t shave unless he has to so he’s shaggy 90% of the time and I love him to pieces no matter what is growing on his face. That said I made a comment on eonline a while ago and haven’t been back since and I want to say the same thing here. I know all Rob and Kristen fans myself included hate how the paps hound them 24/7. Well we the fans are the reason for that. If we want the paps to stop then we need to stop wanting to know about them. The paps will only back off of them if we do. Maybe if enough of us stop google searching them and coming to sites like this then maybe they can have a semi normal life together. Let’s just watch their movies and not their personal lives. I think it’s worth a try. Bye HL

Sarah

Posted at 9:24 AM on December 29, 2011

I love Rob but I’m not a huge fan of the fuzz. It covers up his beautiful jawline! His stubble though? Completely different story. Hot damn.

It’s great to rub this stuff into Nonstens’ faces. Of course they’re going to spend the holidays together! **victory** Yes, they broke the IOW tradition but who cares? LA can be just as good <3 I also love that for the past few months so many different "sources" have told people that Robsten would be spending the holidays like this and that…. Blah blah blah – ALL WRONG. Thanks, you dirty liars. We see you.

karen

Posted at 10:31 AM on December 29, 2011

Hi Sarah,thats funny about his stubble,cute and I not being smart,yes it is great to rub this stuff to the haters and jealous people.That fact that they both spent Christmas together,just goes to show us the type of love that they have for their families,they are planning something no one will fine out till after the new years,and the joke will be on the negative, jealous people.I wrote along time ago that they would spend Christmas with their families and new years with each other.Well Sarah happy and safe new years to you and your family.As always peace and prayers to both the Pattinson and Stewart families,Yes I do have a life outside twilight,its just I fell in love with the books and the movies.As always peace and prayers to you Rob and Kristen. xoxoxo karen

karen

Posted at 9:00 AM on December 29, 2011

I love Robert’beard.but then I like long hair and beards on men..I told you all that Robert would be back for new years,The two of them spending Christmas with their families just goes to show you how close they are to their families.They are getting more secure in their love for one another and it seems like that they are still flying under the radar.I can’t wait to hear what they did for new years.I hope that the Pattinsons and the Stewarts had a wonderful holiday together,and I know you got Bear a nice big bone for christmas’As always peace and prayers to you all.Now Kristen and rob go have the time of you life on news year.Hey Michele,where have you been haven’talk to you,hope your holidays were good? Mine were.Write back soon.Peace and prayers for a great new year.xoxoxo Karen

Michele

Posted at 7:30 PM on December 29, 2011

Whoops, Karen I wrote you back but it’s up above. I should have posted it here.
Oh well . . .
Michele

Alisha

Posted at 2:43 AM on December 29, 2011

i love Rob so much i really do think that he is so cute but this thing that he’s growing takes away his looks don’t you think i know he’s not going to Pretty Kristen Stewart’s house and be like can they get back together looking so like that but if she loves him than we know she would take him any kind of way who knows she might find it attractive but rob is really handsome and he is ruining it by the beard so he has 2 get ride of it and he would look back to normal i still love him but i don’t love that beard

Kris Stew

Posted at 1:19 AM on December 29, 2011

Rob arrived at LAX today…u can see pix at robsessed site..

1313

Posted at 1:06 AM on December 29, 2011

i think robert pattinson is hot 24/7 but im not really a huge fan of the beard i like it betterif he has a little rugged look or just completely shaven hes still hot though haha

Henny

Posted at 10:49 PM on December 28, 2011

I don’t like it, but then I don’t have to. So long Kristen is happy with it who cares!

ange

Posted at 12:50 AM on December 29, 2011

im getting tired of people minding there own bussines im mean he cant have private minute with his parents i hate the paparazzi and people dont really know where his spending the new years so stop making things up and i just saw breaking dawn it was so goodddddddd it was incredibe the birth scene was intense and the honeymoon scene but i think the honey moon was like quick and the love scene to but i loved the movie i cant wait for it to come out on DVD next year and cant wait for part 2 of breaking dawn robert pattinson was so hot on the movie and on the love scene he was a little buff he is so sexy.

pau

Posted at 10:07 PM on December 28, 2011

ROB and KRISTEN are battling out at the finals for E!’s CELEB OF THE YEAR!!! YAYYY! the winner will be paid $25,000 for their charity of choice! :)

jenny

Posted at 9:16 PM on December 28, 2011

Happy New Year!
Have you ever felt life is lonely and sometimes even boring? You may need a fresh thing to excite your mind. My best friend ,she met a sexy man and they love each other! they date via online dating -casualloving dot c’0M-it’s the most effective place in the world to connect with, to find intimate encounters.There you may easily have free scamming with charming and sexy girls or handsome men….Hope you like it!Good luck!

Kelley

Posted at 9:07 PM on December 28, 2011

No offense, but I don’t like Rob’s facial hair… Looks weird. But I’m glad he and KStew are spending New Years together!

lin

Posted at 9:07 PM on December 28, 2011

Wishful thinking, it would be nice if he was coming to see Kristen. Hope so, but I don’t think he is. Wishing them the best.

mma

Posted at 8:08 PM on December 28, 2011

RPattz can rock the scruff like nobody’s business–but the big, bushy beard?? I’m not as crazy about that. He’s still pretty darn sexy, though.

lola

Posted at 7:31 PM on December 28, 2011

poor mijito, can’t even kiss his mom good-bye without the paps bothering him.

Jess

Posted at 7:07 PM on December 28, 2011

Oh hollywoodlife, You first claimed they would be spending NYE at the palihouse Holloway like it was a fact, now the story changes to they are prob doing something “A little more private” Because you never have the real details you make all the bs up.

sandra

Posted at 6:51 PM on December 28, 2011

seeing robert with that fucking beard makes me laugh still i adore him, i’ll be waiting for you here in the uk babe lol :$ xx

Super

Posted at 6:39 PM on December 28, 2011

I like Rob better with a little facial hair, it’s hot. But… I don’t like it that thick. Whatever, I guess. He’s still awesome in my book.

jeannie

Posted at 8:13 PM on December 28, 2011

I personally do not like him with facial hair.WHY COVER UP THAT WONDERFUL FACE.