Nikki Reed Calls Robert Pattinson A Liar — Was She Out Of Line?

Wed, December 28, 2011 2:29pm EDT by 62 Comments
Nikki Reed Robert Pattinson Fight

Nikki Reed confirmed the rumors she’s feuding with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in a recent behind the scenes interview with ‘Seventeen’

It’s no secret Nikki Reed doesn’t get along with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, but the 23-year-old actress had a hard time saying anything positive about her Twilight co-stars during a recent interview with Seventeen magazine.

When asked what she would miss most about Rob, Nikki responded with an incredibly back-handed comment.

“He tells very elaborate stories and it’s fun to pick them apart to see what’s true and what’s not because he’s a big storyteller,” Nikki said.

Yikes! Instead of saying one simple thing about Rob, Nikki ripped him apart and called him a liar. Perhaps she should have abided by the old rule: if you don’t have anything nice to say, you shouldn’t say anything at all.

Do you think Nikki meant what she said about Rob in a mean way, or was she just joking around?

More Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart News

1. Robert Pattinson: Worth $39 Million — Just Revealed
  2. Bella’s First Official Breaking Dawn Wedding Dress Photos
  3. David Cronenberg: Robert Pattinson Is A ‘Wonderful Actor’ With ‘Charisma’

Bobbye Smith

Posted at 4:07 PM on January 1, 2013

I can not wait for Nikki’s tell all book. (Hopefully she will write one day) I don’t know why Nikki would be jealous of Kristen. Nikki can act, Kristen is not a creditable actress. Sort of one demential. Stop hating on Nikki!

shaz

Posted at 6:10 PM on April 4, 2012

oooh burn! She was like ‘when I read the books I was a compplete edward fan’ and now she’s filming the movie [with r-patzz as her co-star] she’s like ‘I think bella should choose Jacob instead of Edward’ That is so deep!

Yessi

Posted at 12:05 AM on March 18, 2012

Review by Pamela Eggleston for Rating: The dv’s cover was in good shape. The itself peyald really crappy. It seemed to skip and stuff. Played another dvd and it peyald great. Will most likely steer away from this seller in the future.

Muhammet

Posted at 10:56 PM on March 17, 2012

I hope the film contains the coenvrsation Edward and Bella has at the end of New Moon (Edward somewhat explains himself). My fear is that we will see the break up scene the race to and fro Volterra and that will be all I didn’t cry (but I did fastforward to the end to see if what happened before going back and re-reading the whole story). LOL

karen sharpe

Posted at 12:19 PM on January 2, 2012

Okay, Meika, you shouldn’t be up at 1:45 AM fretting over a fictitious feud between celebrity actors. Just click on the video above with Nikki Reed. Yes, scroll up and you will see it. And then actually listen to what Reed says. It’s a very sweet, funny joke about how Pattinson likes to tell stories. (Which he does by the way, Stewart has said the exact same thing about him.) Reed is not being mean. She is not calling him a liar. She is actually a very nice person and a fine actress. I wish her much luck in her new marriage and in her career. And for the rest of you morons who believe all of this lying gossip – please get a life.

Melika

Posted at 3:27 AM on January 3, 2012

Wow, well I think you are right , I really like Nikki, but it was kind of weird for me to hear she called rob a liar, and I thoght she is not really ok with the rest of the cast, or they did something to her! Because once I heard she said,”only because we work together that dose not make us best all friends” I don’t even know if this is true ! But I was a little curious about how their friendship is That’s all, but if you say they are all friends and she wasn’t mean, I believe you!! And I think you are right about what you said!
Thank you so much!

Melika

Posted at 1:45 AM on January 2, 2012

I was reading the coments and now I’m confused , I don’t get this, did Nikki say this for real, or not!? Some of the comments say that she was just making a joke, some other comments say she is jealous of K&R !! was this for real or not!!!!!?? Cause I love all the twilights cast, and I want to know the truth!

Sandy

Posted at 12:53 PM on January 2, 2012

I don’t think she was rude, just truthful. He alwas have many stories to tell and when it’s finish it turns out to be a false story. I think he feels it makes him come off as funny or and attention grabber. You really don’t have to make up thing for people to like you.

salouma

Posted at 11:35 AM on January 14, 2012

@melika nikki used to date rob when ksisten was with michael bu rob dumped her fo kristen and now she’s jealous of them and she started to make storys like”we’r not all best friendes” “rob is a big storyteller” i sure that shemeant waht she said she’s so mean i used to love her but now i new who is she for real she’s nothing but a rude b*ch

karen sharpe

Posted at 8:40 PM on January 1, 2012

Why has HL made up this stupid lie that there is a feud between Reed and Pattinson or Reed and Kristen Stewart? LISTEN TO THE VIDEO, PEOPLE! She is just making a funny comment about how Pattinson likes to tell stories. He does make up stories! Have you listened to his interviews? Even Stewart has commented on how he makes up stuff to shock people (he did it on Oprah once – claiming that Stewart was pregnant.) And Reed and Stewart are good friends. Have you seen the Vanity Fair shoot? There’s video of the shoot and Kristen and Reed are actually kissing each other. On Ellen in November, Reed and Stewart and Pattinson are quite friendly and comfortable with each other. So folks, stop believing these nasty lies.

Anais

Posted at 10:15 AM on January 2, 2012

I agree 110%.

KStew Krew

Posted at 7:50 PM on January 1, 2012

If there is a feud or disagreement between the three of them, it is their business. I am not a huge fan of NR, but stop picking on her and twisting her words. Press just love to stir the pot.

desa

Posted at 7:16 AM on December 31, 2011

She is so awkward and jealous

Stephanie

Posted at 1:13 AM on January 2, 2012

Jealous of what? Did you actually watch the video? If you had then you would clearly see she is talking good of all her coworkers. Geez, seriously. Don’t make such ignorant comments.

saluma

Posted at 11:38 AM on January 14, 2012

i totally agree she soooooo jealous

Emma

Posted at 8:10 PM on December 30, 2011

Nikki is not scorned nor bitter. She is smart and sincere. Kristen should pay attention to Nikki’s words and try to mend things with her. No man is worth losing a friend for.

Lilly

Posted at 5:44 PM on December 30, 2011

I guess now that Twilight is over and the BIG storyteller is working with Uma Thurman, Kristin Scott Thomas, and David Cronenberg, Nikki has found herself in need of a job therefore trying to be noticed. Get over it Nikki, seriously!

camila

Posted at 5:11 PM on December 30, 2011

who cares nikki?????

lele

Posted at 10:38 AM on December 30, 2011

omg that crazy i dont understand and that kristen not friends with her either on all twilight be4 breaking dawn niki didnt like bella on the movie she really good on not liking her on that really im shoked.really im not things happen.

angel

Posted at 5:03 AM on December 30, 2011

wow like i needed another reason to hate nikki

Lana

Posted at 5:46 PM on December 30, 2011

wow your a real smart one. Did you not see what HL did? They made her sound like she called him a liar when she did not. Keep hating on Nikki…most Robsten fans do, because it ruins the idea of there not being any flaws in the “golden couples” relationship

lala44

Posted at 11:21 AM on December 29, 2011

she is married now..I wonder what her husband thinks about this pathetic statement..everybody tells stories sometimes..and NIKKI is the biggest story teller…if she doesn’t talk about Rob nobody listens to her anyway…

salouma

Posted at 11:57 AM on January 14, 2012

she’s married and we know that but i bet that she’s still in love with robert cuz she talks about him in all her inteviews.in her last interview with letterman he didn’t mention rob but sudently from talking about twilight and her husband she started telling jokes on rob she said”I play Edward Cullen, I usually have a British accent but I tucked that away for tonight.” when she and rob were together she used to say good things about him but now he’s a”big story teller” she have to moove on and forget about him he’s happy with kristen at least she have to respect her huband