Get all the details on Jennifer and Justin’s intimate New York wedding plans from her classic dress to the celebrity guest list.
“Originally they wanted to fly everyone to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, for a small barefoot-on-the-beach ceremony, but that plan was scrapped after the details were leaked,” a source tells OK! magazine.
Now, Jennifer and Justin are planning on heading to upstate New York to get wed. “Justin is all about New York,” shares the source. “He moved there right after college and has never stopped loving it.”
All the details of their wedding:
- “They’re writing their own vows,” reveals the source. Jen has “already written hers countless times.”
- Jen and Justin will have a party to celebrate with their friends and family after their private nuptials are done. “His friends and family are mostly on the East Coast, so they can have a party right after the wedding,” explains the source.
- Jen will invite her family. “Jen will want her dad and her mom there,” says the source. Even though Jen’s mom didn’t attend her first wedding to Brad Pitt, they are now getting along better. “While she and Jen still have their issues, they’re getting on really well.”
- The celebrity guest list will include invites to Ben Stiller, Christine Taylor, Robert Downey Jr., Chelsea Handler, “yoga guru Mandy Ingber” and Andrea Bendewald.
- Jen’s dress is “going to be very classic,” shares the source. “She’s fallen in love with a caramel shift design and an off-white column style, both by Carolina Herrera.”
- “Jen’s longtime hairdresser, Chris McMillan will do her hair,” adds the source.
- “Justin’s pal Terry Richardson will take photos,” says the source.
- Cristal will probably be the drink of choice at the party.
- “Upscale food like caviar will be served at the party,” notes the source.
- Jen and Justin will honeymoon in Mexico. “Jen always stays at the One&Only Palmilla in Cabo, but she’s also going through the many offers from their wealthy friends to ‘take our place in Mustique’ or the Seychelles.
More Jennifer Aniston News: