Taylor Lautner Is Victim Of Gay Magazine Cover Hoax

Tue, December 27, 2011 9:18am EDT by 471 Comments

M

Posted at 11:26 PM on April 14, 2012

He is not gay it SUCKS that people think that

Mo

Posted at 11:14 PM on April 14, 2012

I was totally shocked when I found out Taylor was gay. I would never imagin him being gay. I used to think he was HOT!!!!!!!! Now I do not!!!

Hannah

Posted at 1:14 AM on April 8, 2012

I never believed in this dumb lie!!!! I have looked up to Taylor for a long while and I think Tht who ever made this magazine of the fake variety is jealous of him and his awesomeness. They should be ashamed. I LOVE U TAYLOR OF THE LAUTNER VARIETY!!!!

-Hannah:);):P

piedras para cocinar

Posted at 9:43 AM on April 6, 2012

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with useful information to work on. You have done a formidable task and our entire group can be grateful to you.

alyssa esparza

Posted at 12:28 PM on April 3, 2012

Wow these people on this magazine are retarded y do u make fun of people huh y cause u have nutin else to do……. so stupid cause taylor doesn’t even look like a bad kid…

Austin

Posted at 6:52 AM on March 29, 2012

So what if its fake or not if hes gay good u cant help the way u feel bout someone/a certain gender

danny jr

Posted at 1:17 PM on March 6, 2012

taylor lautner needs two get a life.

mike hock

Posted at 11:41 AM on March 9, 2012

Yes he does almost as much as you need spelling lessons

Shut the Lump Up

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 12, 2012

Pretty sure he is rich and making movies. What does your life entail? Going on the internet and complaining about things. Yea… You’re cool… -_-

Sandra

Posted at 9:29 PM on March 3, 2012

This is fake it says it below and it glad that it fake

TJ

Posted at 1:25 AM on March 3, 2012

I love Taylor! Even if everyone else in the world believed it, I wouldn’t… NEVER!!!

Ashley

Posted at 2:25 PM on February 26, 2012

I don’t think he is gay i mean he is really hot anyway why would he just come out and say he is gay when no one even thought he was in the first place so i don’t believe that Taylor Launter is gay.

ranza

Posted at 3:38 PM on February 29, 2012

amen to yuo you rock

Maggie

Posted at 12:57 AM on February 26, 2012

I still will think he is hott !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzy

Posted at 12:32 AM on February 25, 2012

That is a big bummer cause I LOVED taylor lautner!!!

Lisa marie

Posted at 7:02 PM on February 24, 2012

I honestly didn’t know what to believe

roberto silva

Posted at 8:37 AM on February 21, 2012

look you aint going to protect hiimmmm hes gay and proud of it.

Brad

Posted at 5:26 PM on February 22, 2012

prove it

kaitlynn

Posted at 5:22 PM on March 1, 2012

your just jealous so whateve hatr

shane

Posted at 11:45 PM on February 20, 2012

I LUV TAYLOR I REALLY LYK DA WAY HE ACT..SO BRAVE…I THOUGHT ITS REAL WEN TEY SED TAT HE GAY…OMG!! I REALLY SEARCH FOR IT BT NOW I KNO TAT HE’Z NOT..

Karen

Posted at 10:47 PM on February 19, 2012

I would hate it if he really was gay! And so would my Cousin!! I was shocked when i heard but i didn’t believe it!

Ellen

Posted at 2:51 PM on February 19, 2012

I love Taylor Lautner but when my friend said that he was gay I searched the web and was happy that it was just a fake magazine soo I am soo glad it ain’t true LOL

Graisha

Posted at 10:57 PM on February 18, 2012

I absolutely adore taylor lautner. Everyone said he was gay but i refused. If he was gay i wouldnt care. For example : ricky Martín is gay and i still like him. Taylor,if you are gay i dont care i still think you are cool and if your happy i am good with it

Carley

Posted at 5:30 PM on February 13, 2012

I have only just read this now as my mum has been teasing for weeks that Taylor is gay as I have put him on my celebs I can sleep with list but I kept repeating all the time he isn’t gay.. At least now I know I was right

<3 Carleyxx

Grace Becker

Posted at 2:09 PM on February 12, 2012

Hey Taylor I know u weren’t gay cause in abduction u had that huge Kissing seen with that girl. U would have complained about it and wanted to kiss a guy but know just followed the script like a good actor should.

Ur huge fan,
Grace Becker

Graisha

Posted at 10:59 PM on February 18, 2012

Haha true

Alright

Posted at 3:51 PM on February 3, 2012

@Curiouser and curiouser
Yes, I saw the same article this morning, and I also found it curious that People Mag didn’t say when this apparently happened. However it had to have been before TL left for Indiana, so it has to be about four days old at least. Also, I believe TL will be staying in Indianapolis through Sunday to watch the Super Bowl, afterwards I don’t know where he’ll go…perhaps to Michigan or back to LA. Although he doesn’t have any work coming up, so I would imagine he would go to Michigan, but then again that’s just a guess.

Naomi

Posted at 12:09 PM on February 3, 2012

Some girl tweets verified facts about Taylor, and one of them is “Taylor thinks it’s frustrating that whenever he’s seen with a female rumors spread that they’re dating”.
Yeah I know it doesn’t change anything, or bring any facts but I guess it might say something… it’s the third or fourth rumor about him and sara dating.

Curiouser and curiouser

Posted at 9:35 AM on February 3, 2012

So people mag has this little thing about TL eating at a restaurant with a male and a female that I read this morning. It says the restaurant was in Santa Monica. How old is that? Because he was still in Indiana last night wasn’t he?

Curiouser and curiouser

Posted at 9:37 AM on February 3, 2012

Sorry, I failed to mention it was people’s mobile website or actually I saw it on my phone when I looked up TL news. The writing itself says that it was published this morning and it has one of those “leaving LAX” pics.

karma

Posted at 11:02 PM on February 2, 2012

Wow he must love that place I hear they have some food there I’m glad he’s having fun.

Alright

Posted at 11:11 PM on February 2, 2012

Yes he was at the restaurant with 11 other people, Adam Sandler, Vanilla Ice, and a bunch of others, there’s celebs all over Indiana right now. Also, the crowd at St. Elmo’s went wild when TL left, according to the people that are there.

Alright

Posted at 9:47 PM on February 2, 2012

Time for some updates…
TL finished taping the Jimmy Fallon Show a couple hours ago (with Dre Brees, Steven Tyler, Adam Levine and bunch of other celebs).
He took pics with the fans afterwards…in fact one fan said he was mobbed by them lol and one fan said she chased him down the street for 8 blocks!
He was spotted at the Canterbury Hotel (so I guess he’s staying there).
Right now he’s having dinner at St. Elmo’s Steak House again with the Mannings (as in the football players) and perhaps a few other football players.