Taylor Lautner Is Victim Of Gay Magazine Cover Hoax

Tue, December 27, 2011 9:18am EDT by 471 Comments

Mars

Posted at 6:45 PM on July 29, 2012

Okay all of those people say that the bible is crap its not and all of you people who gay people are stupid and will burn in hell…you’re stupid look it doesnt matter what he is or not is because he’s still him he wont change and religion has nothing to do with any of this oh my god im bisexual and till now no one has judge me so yea please keep offensive comments to yourself trevor you’re right they should read the bible more so yeah we’re all human beings Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ

Daviel

Posted at 8:57 PM on June 17, 2012

I still believe he is Gay.
:D
Shut Up Fangirls.

Gabrielle Heath

Posted at 3:14 PM on August 21, 2012

shut up fool you need to go somewhere you ugly fool dont call people gay unless you wanna be called tht, dumb

Sydney

Posted at 5:34 PM on June 3, 2012

No he is not gay. He is way too hot to be gay!

Emily

Posted at 9:38 PM on May 26, 2012

So is he gay??

Lissa

Posted at 4:28 PM on July 11, 2012

The hot one’s are always gay

Miranda

Posted at 10:44 AM on May 26, 2012

I say he is not gay

Jenny

Posted at 5:52 PM on May 23, 2012

Ok guys the Bible is true and I hope that God will send down lightning on your houses because you are being totally ignorant to the Creator of all of mankind. You will burn in hell one day!

Michi

Posted at 10:17 PM on May 22, 2012

Dear Hilary,
You’re a total idiot and loser for believing in that bible crap. And being gay isn’t stupid or wrong at all, it’s just a sexuality that everybody should except and respect. And i think YOU’RE the stupid one to talk crap about gay people. Shame on you.

Reed

Posted at 2:20 AM on May 20, 2012

Hilary – stop acting like an idiot.

Steve

Posted at 8:21 PM on May 19, 2012

Wow, you are very ignorant for taking the bible literally. It’s just a story.

blytheeee.

Posted at 12:06 PM on June 8, 2012

wow just because she mentioned the bible does not mean she ignorant, she has just as much as a right to comment on this as you do. so please just shut up, you make your self look stupid

Taylor

Posted at 8:21 PM on May 16, 2012

I knew it wasn’t true! hes too hot and he has amazing abs…people kept telling me he was gay but i never believed them once…i love taylor too much to believe that crap!

Hilary

Posted at 6:29 PM on May 15, 2012

My friend told me this and I didn’t believe her, so I had to come see for myself. Gay people are stupid because it says in the Bible that being gay is wrong and against God! All of you gay people out there should read it every once in awhile!!!!!!!!

Trevor

Posted at 10:28 PM on June 19, 2012

Dear Hillary,
Dear women, with no morality or sense of the bible…
I take into consideration that you’re well engulfed in your holy bible crap, but let me tell you, my grandparents are both priests, and i am a christian, and i am also a gay male… It’s funny because i gurantee you have NEVER in your life read the entire bible as i have..
The bible say’s a lot of things are wrong.. and i GURANTEE you do almost all of them everyday.. so.. get a grip.. read the bible.. and then try to criticize someone when you know what you’re talking about..

Gabrielle Heath

Posted at 3:15 PM on August 21, 2012

its a life style so shu up hillary

GayJay

Posted at 5:08 PM on May 8, 2012

I didn’t believe it. To alisa just because he dates girls doesn’t mean he is straight I used to date girls and I knew I was gay. All the girls i dated didn’t care either they where happy to be with someone who listens to them.

Lily

Posted at 9:35 PM on April 21, 2012

Omg he is to hot to be gay!! And even if he was I wud still live him!!!!

Taylor

Posted at 8:23 PM on May 16, 2012

i totally agree!

Alisa

Posted at 1:15 PM on April 16, 2012

He is not gay people need to stop talking him gay because if he was gay he will been dating a guy not a girl but he is dating girls not guys people are thinking that he is gay but i not believe that he is gay and pulse he is dating a high school girl Sara Hicks if he is gay why is dating a girl right now, IF YOU ANY COMMENNT PLEASE COMMENT BACK ON IT ABOUT WHAT I SAID…… :):0 <3

taylor

Posted at 8:25 PM on June 6, 2012

i totes agree this is so not true he cant be gay or else i wouldnt like him so much!!

keeley

Posted at 7:36 PM on June 17, 2012

i agree if he was gay i would cry until i explode into a million pieces they are such liars they should post something that’s is actually true they are pathetic.

Daviel

Posted at 9:03 PM on June 17, 2012

If you ask me , I think you are the pathetic one.

” if he was gay i would cry until i explode into a million pieces ”
Now that is patheticism