Selena Gomez Reveals Her Unborn Sister's Name: Scarlett

Tue, December 27, 2011 8:28am EDT by 17 Comments

Diana

Posted at 1:08 AM on December 29, 2013

Selena I’m. Sorry for you loose it’s really sad I wish you had a very wonderful weekend and Christmas ❤️We love you selenators

DONNA

Posted at 11:20 AM on December 8, 2013

DEAR.SELENA I AM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WE HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL THAT YOU WAS BORN ON MY BIRTHDAY JULY 22 1963 I WAS BORN AND YOU WAS BORN JULY 22 1992 THAT MAKING US BIRTHDAY SISTER DAVID SPADE BORN JULLY 22 1964 AND NOW PRINCE GEORGE BORN JULY 22 1913 HOW COOL IS THAT SELENA GOD BLES NUMBER ONE FAN *****

Alexis

Posted at 2:23 PM on June 10, 2013

So sorry selena just know that everybody is praying for you God bless <3

guardian angel

Posted at 10:46 AM on March 31, 2012

Usually I don’t learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very great post.

itzel

Posted at 10:47 PM on March 22, 2012

Hey sel i feel so sorry # things will alway be ok in th end I PROMISE !!!!!!! Call me if u want 2tak abiut it ok(1714)-272-1825!!!!! :)

nayely

Posted at 5:07 PM on March 4, 2012

I’m so sorry for your lost selena I hope you will still have a happy family.And still wear your pink bracelt in the memory of Scarlet.we all wouls pray for her and take care of her

Christina

Posted at 4:58 PM on February 24, 2012

!We love you selena!i know u guys well still be a happy family no matter what!!

Im so sorry abt scarlett:(
I hope ur future well be better!!!
PRAY FOR SCARLETT!

jayleen

Posted at 1:15 AM on January 9, 2012

Im so sorry about your sister selena…

Retirees

Posted at 1:31 AM on January 1, 2012

You’ve got great insights about Moms, keep up the good work!

Isabella

Posted at 4:39 PM on December 29, 2011

Selena and family,

I am so sorry for your loss of a loved one. Scarlett, a beautiful name indeed; very unique. I will pray for you all. I’m sorry it had to happen over the Holidays :(

God bless you and your family. Scarlett will be in my prayers.
Love,
Isabella

Make money on twitter | Tweeternaire

Posted at 9:45 PM on December 28, 2011

I lost the password to my twitter account and I really want to see the things I posted on there. Sadly, no one followed me except me and a couple of my friends. Now I want to find my twitter page but there’s no real twitter user search. What can I do?

Betch pleazzz

Posted at 2:59 PM on December 27, 2011

Beutiful name. I wish her the best, i don’t hate her at all it’s just annoying sometime’s that sites like this makes me wanna dislike her cuz they put her against another singers that i love and i don’t like teachers pet. She’s a good girl.

Angel123

Posted at 9:37 AM on December 27, 2011

Life is lonely and sometimes even boring. You may need a fresh thing to excite your mind. My best friend ,she met a sexy man and they love each other! they date via online dating -casualloving dot c’0M-it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, to find intimate encounters.There you may easily have free scamming with charming and sexy girls or handsome men….
Hope you like it!Good luck!

AnimalLov3rs911

Posted at 12:39 PM on December 27, 2011

Thats not the point that maybe she will have another baby. I my mom hadd a miscarrage i would b scarred for life… litterly..I feel sooo bad for her and her family… Bless her family with joy and i hope everthing gets better soon <3 Also bless Scarlett as she live her journeys in heaven <3

dd

Posted at 9:19 AM on December 27, 2011

So sad!! hopefully her mum will have another baby and hopefully Selena won’t have to be sad again. GOOD LUCK SELENA!!

Kelley

Posted at 9:10 AM on December 27, 2011

Awww! That’s such a beautiful name! I hope Selena and her family will have a wonderful New Years :)

Courtney

Posted at 8:35 AM on December 27, 2011

beautiful name for what I’m sure would’ve been a beautiful little girl like Selena is. nobody every deserves to experience that I love the name Scarlett