Miley Cyrus Is Finally Coming To A Movie Theater Near You — Find Out When

Tue, December 27, 2011 4:18pm EST by 34 Comments
Miley Cyrus LOL

Even though there were rumors claiming ‘LOL’ would never hit theaters, Lionsgate has announced release dates for the Miley Cyrus comedy. Yay!

It seems we’ve been waiting forever for our first glimpse of Miley Cyrus‘s comedy LOL, but now there’s an end in sight! Finally, Lionsgate has announced some of the release dates for the film worldwide. Although there isn’t a confirmed USA date yet, sources believe we’ll see it in late March or early April.

In the film, Miley, 18, plays Lola, who is described as a “teenage Aphrodite, minus the confidence.” She loses her virginity, talks about sex incessantly, smokes marijuana, kisses one of her two best female friends on the lips, gets wasted and accidentally shows her mom, Ann, (Demi) her Brazilian wax.

Here are the release dates according to IMDB:
USA – 2012
India – 10 February 2012
Czech Republic – 9 March 2012
Lithuania – 16 March 2012 (New date)
Denmark – 29 March 2012
Hungary – 29 March 2012
Sweden – 30 March 2012
Belgium – 25 April 2012
Netherlands – 26 April 2012
Germany – 3 May 2012
UK – 1 June 2012
France – 20 June 2012
Brazil – 10 August 2012

Are you as excited as we are to see LOL? Sound off below!

More Miley Cyrus!

1. Miley Cyrus Slams Casey Anthony Verdict: ‘People Get Away With Murdering Children!’
  2. Miley Cyrus’ Sheer Top — Is It Too Racy To Wear In Public?
  3. Is Selena Gomez Trying To Be More Like Miley Cyrus?

Jeolia

Posted at 10:00 PM on February 9, 2012

I’m so happy I live in India…. Gonna watch it tomorrow

kate

Posted at 8:37 PM on February 6, 2012

Why does the uk have to wait a lot longer ?

Leah Laustsen

Posted at 11:42 AM on February 6, 2012

I sure hope that Movie gets released in March of this year maybe or something close around the corner cause I am so dying to see Miley in this awesome movie. =D <3

Luella

Posted at 5:04 AM on February 3, 2012

when does it come out in australia?

joanne

Posted at 6:54 PM on January 25, 2012

OMG. why she ‘s coming back for she should have been never come back.but i like your character mily.

christine

Posted at 9:46 AM on January 20, 2012

imm so excited wah love herrrrrrrrrrrrr

nat

Posted at 3:54 AM on December 30, 2011

wat bout australia

Lilian

Posted at 1:58 AM on December 29, 2011

I really want to see it!!!
why isn’t it coming to Australia???
I love Miley!!!

cherie

Posted at 8:34 PM on December 28, 2011

yesss finally i have been waiting forever!

hellokitty2142

Posted at 4:21 PM on December 28, 2011

I pretty sure I won’t be watching it cuz my mom won’t let me I guess. :/

Grace

Posted at 1:56 PM on December 28, 2011

Why do we have to wait so much longer for it to come out in the UK!? its not like it has to be translated…

ajay singh

Posted at 11:11 AM on December 28, 2011

yeah…..miley i love u….i definately watch ur movie…….awesome

KIA

Posted at 9:11 AM on December 28, 2011

OMG, its coming in India too! I WILL SEE IT FOR SURE!!!
LOVE YOU MILEY!!!!

Miley #1 fan

Posted at 3:06 AM on December 28, 2011

awesome will it come out in Australia?

mfan

Posted at 12:26 AM on December 28, 2011

I agree this is a cause for “Yay!”

heidi

Posted at 7:16 PM on December 27, 2011

“LOL” is apparently the autobiography by Miley Cyrus .. losing her virginity, smoking pot, getting wasted and kissing two girlfriends

Perry

Posted at 9:16 AM on December 28, 2011

Shut the fuck up bitch. How dare you say all this about Miley? You don’t even know proper spelling, grammar and punctuation and you think that you have the right to say shit about her. Stop being a jealous loser and GET A LIFE.

And ‘heidi’, I’m pretty damn sure that you are NOT a virgin, you have done drugs and have kissed your girlfriends on their lips.

BOW TO QUEEN CYRUS BITCHES!!!! We LOVE you Miley, you ROCK babe!!!!!

Jonny

Posted at 6:57 PM on December 27, 2011

I am seriously so excited for this movie. I’ve been waiting so long to see it. Saw te French version. Im sure Miley will do it justice. Yeaaaa #miley2012

Ana

Posted at 6:30 PM on December 27, 2011

Aaaaaaleeeeeeeeluuuuuuuuyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! I can´t wait! <3

dino

Posted at 5:58 PM on December 27, 2011

AMEN!

Johanna Hawthorne

Posted at 5:52 PM on December 27, 2011

Finally!
I was waiting for this news for months!

rex

Posted at 5:32 PM on December 27, 2011

shes 19

lucy

Posted at 5:26 PM on December 27, 2011

i already have watched “LOL” made in France and i can’t wait it made in USA with Miley <3

ryan

Posted at 5:16 PM on December 27, 2011

YES YES YES i’ve been wating for 2 years for this movie and its finally comming out. yes im hype me and my sisters are going to see the movie its gonna do good in the box office. i bet i will be number 1. i cant wait the queen is back.

honestly

Posted at 5:10 PM on December 27, 2011

I dont think this movie will do all that good in the box office.I know her other movies made a lot of money but this one,i dont think it will.Her fan base has dropped in the past year,she has half of the fans she used too and i think she should wait a while until she can gain the respect back that she lost but i dont think she can because every scandal she has just leads to less and less fans.

Lara

Posted at 9:21 AM on December 28, 2011

LOSERS like you are ‘honestly’ EVERYWHERE nowadays. Queen Miley Cyrus rules and she has GAZILLIONS of fans. SHUT THE FUCK UP! ‘honestly’, you JUST DON’T MATTER. Even if you say shit, no one CARES, because you are a NOBODY.

WE LOVE YOU MILEY!!!!! BEST WISHES FROM TURKMENISTAN!!!!

PS,
‘honestly’, Miley doesn’t even know you exist. Just see how sad it is that you think your opinion matters. *Shakes head*

funny

Posted at 5:08 PM on December 27, 2011

i’ve seen this movie before…its called 13

The Boy

Posted at 8:03 PM on December 30, 2011

On Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth

Diamonds are the best part of the new year coming which is Tomorrow am not sure about this dispilary actions becasue it’s seems they went to Hawaii for the weekend I know that much inpovement to see what your future holds for this couple they know well as I do she (Miley) she been dating him sence August 2010 of last summer but I know 2011 it’s been real rough day for my mentor in all he (Liam) everything that he could put his own heart into it, so they say Journalism of the american pastime whats left it ought I know it’s seems real rough 24 hour period of time in life they know about going on dates mabye just walk around the river bank in San Antiono, Texas for example its where am thinking about that now when you look at the stars if she (Miley) like asking the Media fighting with the carmeamen just seeing her not the same person as I thought she might be the one walking the down ashile somebody she might know that she remindering me of some famous she can be evil at the same time her Boyfriend of 18 months as time keeps slipping by on the boat.