Kristen Stewart: Why I Don't Feel Pressure To Be A Big Star

Tue, December 27, 2011 3:00pm EDT by 17 Comments
Kristen Stewart Interview

Loading video...

Kristen Stewart shockingly reveals why she thinks her fame is all a stroke of luck!

Kristen Stewart is so down-to-earth! In an interview with El Salvador’s Ticket, the 21-year-old actress says her international superstardom doesn’t phase her one bit and that she could drop off the face of the earth tomorrow and be happy making movies under the radar with her best friends!

“Um, no, no I think I’m never going to fit into that. It’s so not even something I expect from myself,” Kristen says. “I choose my projects so instinctively that I got lucky with this … I got lucky with Snow White. It also happens to be a big movie but I would have done it if nobody knew about it. I would have done it with my friends basically. So I’m going to keep following that line and not think about stuff.”

We think it’s great that Kristen is able to stay so true to herself despite the mega-fame that Twilight has brought her and boyfriend Robert Pattinson. Even though Kristen got “lucky” with her film roles, we can’t wait to see Snow White and the Huntsman when it hits theaters June. 1! The trailer looks amazing!

— Chloe Melas

More Rob & Kristen News Here:

1. Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber & More — Who’s The Best Boyfriend Of 2011?
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s 8 Most Romantic Moments Of 2011
  3. Robert Pattinson, Kim Kardashian & More: HollywoodLife’s 2011 Naughty & Nice List

Lily

Posted at 12:04 PM on January 11, 2012

I truly think kristen deserves better than rob.i hope shes realised this n droped him.

Truth

Posted at 5:05 AM on December 29, 2011

She’s not humble, she’s actually conceited. The image they’re trying to create for her isn’t real. I feel better knowing the truth and not being fooled by this act. She’s not a trustworthy person. Her own mind is in La La land..

Bellinda

Posted at 11:49 PM on December 29, 2011

hey truth ! You sound like Nikki Reed, bitter and frustrated with her life.

Stella

Posted at 9:31 AM on December 28, 2011

Happy New Year!
Have you ever felt life is lonely and sometimes even boring? You may need a fresh thing to excite your mind. My best friend ,she met a sexy man and they love each other! they date via online dating -casualloving dot c’0M-it’s the most effective place in the world to connect with, to find intimate encounters.There you may easily have free scamming with charming and sexy girls or handsome men….Hope you like it!Good luck!

rula

Posted at 6:25 AM on December 28, 2011

Bellinda I couldn’t agree more
WELL SAID

Sana

Posted at 5:31 AM on December 28, 2011

Belinda well said , I agree with first two parragraph.
But saying that Robert is an Idiot shows that you dout kristen’s ability of finding a right person.
Honey You are absolutely right that there are so many who want to be the nxt Robert pattinson fr kstew but honey No one can be Robert pattinson fr kristen. If robert was an Idiot, kristen would nvr choose to end her four years long relationship with Michael for Robert. She might have seen something in Robert right.
And then sweety if the root cause of you bashing robert is because thats the way how his fans treat kristen, Then I am 110% With you. He should be bashed the way his fans bash kristen but if we do that there wil no diffrence between ous and his agressive fans.
I would love to see kristen with garrett hedlund but would not be what kristen wants. We cnt be like his fans and not respect her love.
Honey, I am sorry if em annoying you but dats what I thought.
Ilovekstew.

devotedtokstew

Posted at 5:17 AM on December 28, 2011

Oh Kristen you’re just so awesome, I love you so much! Can’t wait for Snow White and the Huntsman, On The Road and Breaking Dawn part 2. Keep on being the best Kristen <3

claire

Posted at 4:48 AM on December 28, 2011

well said bellinda

Mary Lou

Posted at 11:12 PM on December 27, 2011

love you kristen, you’re so humble, and for bellinda I agree with you

Bellinda

Posted at 9:53 PM on December 27, 2011

Kristen is one of a kind. Any man would be so lucky to have a girlfriend like her. She love her family, she love to cook and look after her dog. She is very succesful and do I need to mention anymore ” loaded”.
My dear Kristen you are still young. In your world it is so hard to find someone you can really trust. Loyalty is very rare in showbiz. Other actor would want to be with you not only because you are a perfect package but they too hope to become the next Robert Pattinson. Ofcourse you are only human and may succumb to eartly need and feelings.
You are a very down to earth person, and the negative effect of that to your character is you tend to settle for someone who is the likes of Robert pattinson. Honestly, he is an idiot. He is just so lucky to have a pretty face and a block buster movie, or else he probably still sings with his guitar while I’m trying my best to cover my ears.

Kristen you deserve way way better man than Rob. With your capacity, you can get every man you want. I always believe that a man doesn’t need to be rich. As long as he and I share the same love and loyalty with each other then we are fine.
Kristen, I truly hope someday you will find the love of your life and vice versa you will be to him. For now, enjoy !

Ju

Posted at 8:02 AM on December 28, 2011

Dear Belinda….
well said dear… but Rob is truly in love with Kris.. and forget about the fame and the showbiz.. Kris loves Rob because of his unbelievably love to her.. maybe u find him an idiot and silly… but this is way he shows himself to press… but in his real life.. Kris the only one who can judge him.. this is why she literally can give her life away for him.. and am sure for what am saying coz am a friend of one of her relatives in LA.
Rob is so nice with anyone and a real gentilman.. till it comes to Kris.. if anybody hurts her or annoys her of any kind.. he turns into an asshole and so angry guy!
Anyway u like Rob or not.. Kris is really so smart and mature enough to choose her true love.. and it’s really true love for her and him, she forgave him alot for many drunk unpredictable attitudes.. and he knows that and appreciates it so much in a way he can’t live without her… he with her feels perfect.. without her kinda of lost!
They complete eachother in the mature way… like they r married from yrs! although she’s 21 and he’s 25!!

Bellinda

Posted at 12:09 AM on January 1, 2012

what you said about rob & kstew is what I hoped to hear and very much like to believe happening.

If Rob’s hanging out with different women is a way of showing how much he care for kristen, then I think he should be a comedian than an actor because he have a funny way showing it.

I am not saying Rob doesn’t care for Kristen, he could feel really lost without her BUT she alone is not enough for him. He is so consumed by his success that being loyal to one woman no matter how much he care for her is a NO…NO. His ego won’t allow that.I know I am 110 % correct.
And I hate it when I’m right.

K-Stew Rocks

Posted at 5:31 PM on December 27, 2011

When is this girl going to realize that Snow White and the Huntsman is only a ‘big’ movie because SHE is staring in it!?!? Kristen is very humble–Hollywood needs more of women like her instead of the Kartrashians!

niyah loves kstew

Posted at 10:10 PM on December 27, 2011

Totally right

Cici

Posted at 5:26 PM on December 27, 2011

Kristen is so freaking humble, unlike those strutting peacocks that fill Hollywood. I’m proud to be your fan…just stop smoking soon ok?

mma

Posted at 4:12 PM on December 27, 2011

She’s so humble! But seriously Kristen, it’s not luck–you obviously have TALENT!

nina